For sale, swap and wanted 48-56 Ford, Mercury trucks & parts. - Page 27 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Older, Classic & Antique Trucks > 1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks
Reload this Page >

For sale, swap and wanted 48-56 Ford, Mercury trucks & parts.

Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

For sale, swap and wanted 48-56 Ford, Mercury trucks & parts.

Old 03-22-2018, 02:06 PM
pineconeford
Posting Guru
pineconeford has much to be proud ofpineconeford has much to be proud ofpineconeford has much to be proud ofpineconeford has much to be proud ofpineconeford has much to be proud ofpineconeford has much to be proud ofpineconeford has much to be proud ofpineconeford has much to be proud ofpineconeford has much to be proud of
Need a driver side hood hinge ('48 to '52) here's a picture

I've dug through all my parts and can't find my driver's side hood hinge.
Removed it two years ago and have misplaced it.
Do any of you have an extra driver's side one for sale? Any usable condition is OK.
Here is a picture of my passenger side one so you can tell which one is which.

Thanks for any leads.
Tom

Old 03-22-2018, 10:10 PM
tinman52
Welder User
tinman52 has a superb reputationtinman52 has a superb reputationtinman52 has a superb reputationtinman52 has a superb reputationtinman52 has a superb reputationtinman52 has a superb reputationtinman52 has a superb reputationtinman52 has a superb reputationtinman52 has a superb reputationtinman52 has a superb reputationtinman52 has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by pineconeford View Post
I've dug through all my parts and can't find my driver's side hood hinge.
Removed it two years ago and have misplaced it.
Do any of you have an extra driver's side one for sale? Any usable condition is OK.
Here is a picture of my passenger side one so you can tell which one is which.

Thanks for any leads.
Tom
Tom, I may have one, will look through the pile.

Old 03-23-2018, 03:41 PM
pineconeford
Posting Guru
pineconeford has much to be proud ofpineconeford has much to be proud ofpineconeford has much to be proud ofpineconeford has much to be proud ofpineconeford has much to be proud ofpineconeford has much to be proud ofpineconeford has much to be proud ofpineconeford has much to be proud ofpineconeford has much to be proud of
Scott, many thanks for the reply about the hood hinge. I've gotten an offer from Muppy - he has one that should work. I'll report here if I still need one for some reason.
Tom

Old 03-23-2018, 07:44 PM
tinman52
Welder User
tinman52 has a superb reputationtinman52 has a superb reputationtinman52 has a superb reputationtinman52 has a superb reputationtinman52 has a superb reputationtinman52 has a superb reputationtinman52 has a superb reputationtinman52 has a superb reputationtinman52 has a superb reputationtinman52 has a superb reputationtinman52 has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by pineconeford View Post
Scott, many thanks for the reply about the hood hinge. I've gotten an offer from Muppy - he has one that should work. I'll report here if I still need one for some reason.
Tom
No worries.....I didn't find one anyway!

Old 03-26-2018, 09:50 AM
Dirt Boy
Senior User
Dirt Boy is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Dirt Boy is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
1956 Heater; Housing, Core, Fan and Motor, Ducts, controls

We were going to install this in our project but ended up going with Vintage Air. This is painted factory correct and everything works.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1956-Ford-T...e/263570728000

Old 03-27-2018, 01:15 PM
Branded
Senior User
Branded has a good reputation on FTE.Branded has a good reputation on FTE.
53-55 Drip Rail Moldings

I have a complete set that are very nice that have been polished for $550

i have left and right pieces that goes above the doors that have been polished $150

Send me a PM of what your interests in and I’ll provide detailed pictures.

Old 03-28-2018, 03:56 PM
helmoozark
New User
helmoozark is starting off with a positive reputation.
47 one ton

Originally Posted by Dangeruss View Post

I have this bed off of my 53 F100. I need it gone so shoot me an offer and I'll make somebody pretty happy. Rear fenders go with it since the previous owner welded them on. There are no cross members and it isn't perfect but it seems pretty solid. I'm buying a new bed and fenders. I'm in West Virginia and you would need to come get it.

Is bed still available?? Where in W Va? Long drive but --- Is this an 8 ft bed?

Old 03-30-2018, 09:23 AM
Kecky
Senior User
Kecky is starting off with a positive reputation.
53-56 Longbox running boards

Looking to trade these for a pair of short box boards in good shape or get enough to replace with short boards. Donít really want to cut these up to fix mine. One is missing a support brace but they are in nice shape.
Thanks. I am in Vancouver BC.

Kevin

Old 03-31-2018, 08:36 AM
abe
Post Fiend
abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.
They are in awesome shape! I am glad you are not cutting them up.You should get a few takers. Are they from an F250 or F350?

Old 03-31-2018, 09:41 AM
Kecky
Senior User
Kecky is starting off with a positive reputation.
Abe, I am not sure what they came off. I picked them up off Craigslist they were listed as 48-52 running boards. The listing pictures weren’t the best quality so I didn’t realize they were long boards until I was picking them up. Unfortunately they are pretty costly to ship and I am not really in the best location for most members. I would much rather trade them but we’ll see.
Hopefully I can help someone out. Kevin

Old 03-31-2018, 09:01 PM
F100supercrew
Junior User
F100supercrew is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
WANT-- 54 F-100 door hinge

NEED right side door hinge for 1954 Ford F-100-- good tight used one--send pictures and price-- Thanks

Old 04-01-2018, 11:45 AM
56panelford
Posting Legend
56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by F100supercrew View Post
NEED right side door hinge for 1954 Ford F-100-- good tight used one--send pictures and price-- Thanks
They are easy to repair and cheap too..

Old 04-01-2018, 08:47 PM
50COE
Senior User
50COE has a good reputation on FTE.50COE has a good reputation on FTE.
Heater Core / Box for 48-52 F series

Heater Core with defrost controls in very good condition.

All, this came out of a 1950 F5 COE with only 6,523 miles. It's in very good condition -- I believe the fan works and the core does not leak. The defrost control cable is frozen / needs to be soaked; cleaned or replaced.

I believe this will work in any 48-52 cab.

"D" for defrost -- fan motor switch is missing/broken this accessory bracket screws to the bottom of your dash.

If you're looking for an original equipment / Ford accessory, this Firestone heater box will make a great addition to your project.

I have it listed on eBay but if any FTE friend is interested, I'll sell it for less -- if interested PM me and I'll accept a lower offer to another FTE member.

thanks,
Brian

Old 04-02-2018, 10:17 PM
bhalemail
Senior User
bhalemail has a good reputation on FTE.bhalemail has a good reputation on FTE.
Sent you a PM Brian

Old 04-04-2018, 08:26 PM
Jules The Great
Elder User
Jules The Great is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Jules The Great is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Free 1955 "original" radiator does not leak

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: For sale, swap and wanted 48-56 Ford, Mercury trucks & parts.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.