Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

December Holiday Sale is here!

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2015, 06:34 PM
DashcamAndrew
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
December Holiday Sale is here!

Welcome to our 2015 Dashcam Holiday Gift Guide! ��
If you are looking for a dashcam as a gift for yourself or a loved one this holiday season, you've come to the right place! We do realize there are many options when it comes to selecting the perfect dashcam, so we've created this two-part guide to help you narrow down the candidates. This guide is composed of two parts, we pick the best Dashcams by Price (Part 1), and Dashcams by Type or Feature (Part 2).

All of the dashcams in this guide have been marked down to special holiday pricing, no coupon codes needed! Don't wait too long, order now so your gifts will arrive by the big day! Order by December 18th for guaranteed delivery by Christmas!

Remember! The Dashcam Store™ is here to make sure your dashcam experience is second to none. We specialize in dashcams and only dashcams, so you will know you are dealing with a knowledgeable sales and support team when you do business with us. Don't forget about the following benefits when you shop with The Dashcam Store™:

FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $39.99
1 Year Warranty on all dashcams
60 Day Hassle-Free Returns
Friendly and knowledgeable dashcam experts
Telephone, e-mail, and live chat sales & support
USA-based sales and service (we're in Austin, TX)
Now let's continue on to the Holiday Gift Guide by The Dashcam Store™!

Holiday Gift Guide | Find the Perfect Dashcam This Christmas!

Merry Christmas from The Dashcam Store™ Team, drive safe!

Old 12-10-2015, 07:58 AM
andym
Post Fiend
Received 27 Likes on 27 Posts
Something is wrong with your website. I'm using Firefox 42.0 on Windows 7 Ent 64-bit and the whole page is greyed out like there's a pop-up to click through first, except there isn't. None of the links on the page work at all.

I reloaded and it seems fine now.

Old 12-10-2015, 08:50 AM
DashcamAndrew
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by andym
Something is wrong with your website. I'm using Firefox 42.0 on Windows 7 Ent 64-bit and the whole page is greyed out like there's a pop-up to click through first, except there isn't. None of the links on the page work at all.

I reloaded and it seems fine now.
Glad it is working after the refresh. I've checked Firefox, Edge and Chrome on my end and everything seems to be up and running. Let me know if you run into any further issues. Thx