Notices
Excursion - King of SUVs 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

POST PICS OF YOUR EX IN THE SNOW!!!

Old 11-21-2015, 02:58 PM
LivingLarge
Post Fiend
LivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputation
POST PICS OF YOUR EX IN THE SNOW!!!

Figured since we have so many members that enjoy the snow including myself.
This would be a nice place to post them Video would be nice too

I'm so looking forward to my winter getaways this season!

This one is from January of this year in West Virginia
House is 1 mile from any paved road.

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 4844
Size:  847.6 KB

Old 11-21-2015, 04:36 PM
fordboy67
Postmaster
fordboy67 has a brilliant futurefordboy67 has a brilliant futurefordboy67 has a brilliant futurefordboy67 has a brilliant futurefordboy67 has a brilliant futurefordboy67 has a brilliant futurefordboy67 has a brilliant futurefordboy67 has a brilliant futurefordboy67 has a brilliant futurefordboy67 has a brilliant futurefordboy67 has a brilliant future
Nice pic, Michael! I'll try to contribute once Mother Nature co-operates! We usually have some by this time, but the lakes are barely froze over so far

Old 11-21-2015, 06:17 PM
Twitchyleprechaun
Not So Nice Leprechaun
Twitchyleprechaun has a superb reputationTwitchyleprechaun has a superb reputationTwitchyleprechaun has a superb reputationTwitchyleprechaun has a superb reputationTwitchyleprechaun has a superb reputationTwitchyleprechaun has a superb reputationTwitchyleprechaun has a superb reputationTwitchyleprechaun has a superb reputationTwitchyleprechaun has a superb reputationTwitchyleprechaun has a superb reputationTwitchyleprechaun has a superb reputation

The first two pics are from my driveway. The 3rd is the highway up here.

Old 11-21-2015, 10:31 PM
AlaskanEx
Bleed Ford Blue
AlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputation
From Today

Past winters

Old 11-22-2015, 10:00 AM
sfoltz
Junior User
sfoltz has a good reputation on FTE.sfoltz has a good reputation on FTE.
Last year replacing the FICM.

Old 11-22-2015, 11:26 AM
Snowseeker
Post Fiend
Snowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputation
I was shocked to see a florida member post about snow pics! Then he admits he likes snow in the post! Double shocker!

Won't see any pics of my X in the snow though.

Old 11-22-2015, 01:33 PM
ToolmakerRob
Senior User
ToolmakerRob is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Hi AlaskanEx,

What kind of lights do you have mounted on the side of your Ex? What do you usually use this for?

Rob

Old 11-22-2015, 03:15 PM
AlaskanEx
Bleed Ford Blue
AlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by ToolmakerRob View Post
Hi AlaskanEx,

What kind of lights do you have mounted on the side of your Ex? What do you usually use this for?

Rob
Right now they are just cheap Halogen flood lights. I plan to replace them with some LEDs in the future.

Since it's so dark here in the winter I use them for lighting up around the truck if/when needed.

Old 11-22-2015, 04:11 PM
High Cetane
Senior User
High Cetane has much to be proud ofHigh Cetane has much to be proud ofHigh Cetane has much to be proud ofHigh Cetane has much to be proud ofHigh Cetane has much to be proud ofHigh Cetane has much to be proud ofHigh Cetane has much to be proud ofHigh Cetane has much to be proud ofHigh Cetane has much to be proud ofHigh Cetane has much to be proud of
Nice cabin..reminds of a place we stayed in out near Snowshoe.

This thread has me realizing I've lost even more ancient pics.
When the occasional project calls for barn space, its outside for the others. Of course, that's when Ma Nature decides a storm is in order. But, they go no further than the front 40 'till the salt is history.
Only (bad) pic of the 02 7.3 Limited I could find w/ Snow...well, the back of it. Miss that Bronco almost as much as the Ex.
The 01 was out for a couple weeks while the yacht was under the knife last Feb.

Attached Images   
Old 11-22-2015, 04:17 PM
LivingLarge
Post Fiend
LivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by Snowseeker View Post
I was shocked to see a florida member post about snow pics! Then he admits he likes snow in the post! Double shocker!

Won't see any pics of my X in the snow though.
You better post pics of the wife's ex

Old 11-22-2015, 04:18 PM
LivingLarge
Post Fiend
These pics are great guys!

Old 11-22-2015, 05:24 PM
DaveandJennyP
Senior User
DaveandJennyP is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.DaveandJennyP is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Mine doesn't get to see snow. I want it to last forever.

Old 11-22-2015, 06:59 PM
nmclella
Posting Guru
nmclella has a superb reputationnmclella has a superb reputationnmclella has a superb reputationnmclella has a superb reputationnmclella has a superb reputationnmclella has a superb reputationnmclella has a superb reputationnmclella has a superb reputationnmclella has a superb reputationnmclella has a superb reputationnmclella has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by sfoltz View Post
Last year replacing the FICM.

I did this inside in a heated garage and it was the biggest PITA trying to get my hands in around those connectors... you sir have some serious patience

Old 11-22-2015, 07:16 PM
AppocAlexx
Senior User
AppocAlexx is starting off with a positive reputation.

Here is one from this morning. Not much snow yet but if i remember will get another pick once we get some more snow eventually.

Old 11-22-2015, 07:32 PM
IMASAP
Posting Guru
IMASAP has a spectacular reputation.IMASAP has a spectacular reputation.IMASAP has a spectacular reputation.IMASAP has a spectacular reputation.IMASAP has a spectacular reputation.IMASAP has a spectacular reputation.IMASAP has a spectacular reputation.IMASAP has a spectacular reputation.IMASAP has a spectacular reputation.IMASAP has a spectacular reputation.IMASAP has a spectacular reputation.
Welcome to NH !

And a gratuitous pic of my winter bomb.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: POST PICS OF YOUR EX IN THE SNOW!!!

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.