Vintage photos thread - Page 112 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Vintage photos thread

Old 12-06-2017, 10:15 PM
Elder User

tacomacream has much to be proud oftacomacream has much to be proud oftacomacream has much to be proud oftacomacream has much to be proud oftacomacream has much to be proud oftacomacream has much to be proud oftacomacream has much to be proud oftacomacream has much to be proud of
Old 12-06-2017, 10:16 PM
Danger City Kitty

privateer, eh has a brilliant futureprivateer, eh has a brilliant futureprivateer, eh has a brilliant futureprivateer, eh has a brilliant futureprivateer, eh has a brilliant futureprivateer, eh has a brilliant futureprivateer, eh has a brilliant futureprivateer, eh has a brilliant futureprivateer, eh has a brilliant futureprivateer, eh has a brilliant futureprivateer, eh has a brilliant future
Looks like the motorcycle cops have they're own lane.
Old 12-07-2017, 02:08 PM
Elder User

tacomacream has much to be proud oftacomacream has much to be proud oftacomacream has much to be proud oftacomacream has much to be proud oftacomacream has much to be proud oftacomacream has much to be proud oftacomacream has much to be proud oftacomacream has much to be proud of
Old 12-08-2017, 01:13 AM
Elder User

Old 12-08-2017, 01:14 AM
Elder User

Old 12-08-2017, 01:26 AM
Elder User

Old 12-08-2017, 09:50 AM
Welder User

tinman52 has a superb reputationtinman52 has a superb reputationtinman52 has a superb reputationtinman52 has a superb reputationtinman52 has a superb reputationtinman52 has a superb reputationtinman52 has a superb reputationtinman52 has a superb reputationtinman52 has a superb reputationtinman52 has a superb reputationtinman52 has a superb reputation
Some great pics, thanks for posting!
Old 12-08-2017, 08:25 PM
Posting Guru

bernette is a name known to allbernette is a name known to allbernette is a name known to allbernette is a name known to allbernette is a name known to allbernette is a name known to all
yes! thank you, real nice pictures!
Old 12-08-2017, 08:47 PM
Post Fiend

GB SISSON has a brilliant futureGB SISSON has a brilliant futureGB SISSON has a brilliant futureGB SISSON has a brilliant futureGB SISSON has a brilliant futureGB SISSON has a brilliant futureGB SISSON has a brilliant futureGB SISSON has a brilliant futureGB SISSON has a brilliant futureGB SISSON has a brilliant futureGB SISSON has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomacream View Post

I could get 1200 bucks for that gate on the right from my Seattle architects. All these new Microsoft and Amazon guys are eating that $#!+ up! I'd keep the truck for myself....
Old 12-10-2017, 01:03 AM
Elder User

Old 12-10-2017, 09:02 AM
Elder User

fljab has a very good reputation on FTE.fljab has a very good reputation on FTE.fljab has a very good reputation on FTE.fljab has a very good reputation on FTE.
What make are those 2 outermost Pride Bros? I noticed the front license plates - the 2 on the right are askew for some reason - but I see the 2 outermost are up across the radiator. I wonder if that caused any airflow cooling issues. Great old pic regardless!
Old 12-10-2017, 10:04 AM
Post Fiend

willowbilly3 has a great reputation on FTE.willowbilly3 has a great reputation on FTE.willowbilly3 has a great reputation on FTE.willowbilly3 has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB SISSON View Post
I could get 1200 bucks for that gate on the right from my Seattle architects. All these new Microsoft and Amazon guys are eating that $#!+ up! I'd keep the truck for myself....
I could bring you a semi load of that stuff. The locally milled pine that faces south turns most beautiful shaded of golds, grays and bloack, almost iridescent. A friend and I stripped off the whole south side of a shed and I just gave it to him, don't think he ever used it.
Old 12-10-2017, 11:02 AM
Elder User

Quote:
Originally Posted by fljab View Post
What make are those 2 outermost Pride Bros? I noticed the front license plates - the 2 on the right are askew for some reason - but I see the 2 outermost are up across the radiator. I wonder if that caused any airflow cooling issues. Great old pic regardless!
According to this link, they are Cadillac V-8's :
The Hoosier Motorist: The Pride Brothers Garage and Ray?s Barber College | The Old Motor
Old 12-10-2017, 12:19 PM
Posting Guru

WhatsAChevy? has a great reputation on FTE.WhatsAChevy? has a great reputation on FTE.WhatsAChevy? has a great reputation on FTE.WhatsAChevy? has a great reputation on FTE.WhatsAChevy? has a great reputation on FTE.
Only one truck but cool pics none the less.

Old 12-10-2017, 03:01 PM
Elder User

Farmer sitting in broken down Ford truck waiting for garageman near Amite, Louisiana