Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

Timing chain removal

Old 10-05-2015, 07:13 PM
truckeemtnfords
Postmaster
truckeemtnfords has much to be proud oftruckeemtnfords has much to be proud oftruckeemtnfords has much to be proud oftruckeemtnfords has much to be proud oftruckeemtnfords has much to be proud oftruckeemtnfords has much to be proud oftruckeemtnfords has much to be proud oftruckeemtnfords has much to be proud of
Good job, are you not glad you pulled the intake. Based on what I was seeing and hearing i knew that plug would be missing. Glad all is well now.

Old 10-05-2015, 07:32 PM
jrockdiddy
Posting Guru
jrockdiddy is a splendid one to beholdjrockdiddy is a splendid one to beholdjrockdiddy is a splendid one to beholdjrockdiddy is a splendid one to beholdjrockdiddy is a splendid one to beholdjrockdiddy is a splendid one to beholdjrockdiddy is a splendid one to behold
totally. Thanks a ton for your help. I never would have known about that one. Do you recommend I stake it?

Originally Posted by truckeemtnfords View Post
Good job, are you not glad you pulled the intake. Based on what I was seeing and hearing i knew that plug would be missing. Glad all is well now.

Old 10-05-2015, 08:26 PM
avf100
Elder User
avf100 is a splendid one to beholdavf100 is a splendid one to beholdavf100 is a splendid one to beholdavf100 is a splendid one to beholdavf100 is a splendid one to beholdavf100 is a splendid one to beholdavf100 is a splendid one to beholdavf100 is a splendid one to behold
Glad to hear you got it fixed !!

I've been watching your build and your other posts and you have had a few to many setbacks. It must be a big relief to get this one taken care of.

Old 10-05-2015, 09:19 PM
jrockdiddy
Posting Guru
jrockdiddy is a splendid one to beholdjrockdiddy is a splendid one to beholdjrockdiddy is a splendid one to beholdjrockdiddy is a splendid one to beholdjrockdiddy is a splendid one to beholdjrockdiddy is a splendid one to beholdjrockdiddy is a splendid one to behold
All i can say is that it has been a learning experience. I'm glad that i took care of it myself, which saved me money and i say when the time comes, that I built "most" of my truck. (all but long block)

Originally Posted by avf100 View Post
Glad to hear you got it fixed !!

I've been watching your build and your other posts and you have had a few to many setbacks. It must be a big relief to get this one taken care of.

Old 10-05-2015, 11:54 PM
truckeemtnfords
Postmaster
truckeemtnfords has much to be proud oftruckeemtnfords has much to be proud oftruckeemtnfords has much to be proud oftruckeemtnfords has much to be proud oftruckeemtnfords has much to be proud oftruckeemtnfords has much to be proud oftruckeemtnfords has much to be proud oftruckeemtnfords has much to be proud of
I like the extra assurance from staking oil galley plugs, so I always try to do it, but then some things I am **** over and others I don't give a crap about.

Old 10-06-2015, 08:20 PM
Nicholas+
Senior User
Nicholas+ is a splendid one to beholdNicholas+ is a splendid one to beholdNicholas+ is a splendid one to beholdNicholas+ is a splendid one to beholdNicholas+ is a splendid one to beholdNicholas+ is a splendid one to beholdNicholas+ is a splendid one to behold
Well... That's gotta give you a warm fuzzy feeling. Nice work.