New Member Introductions New to FTE? Introduce yourself here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Hi from Nebraska

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2015, 02:23 AM
Dracain
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi from Nebraska

Hello everyone! Been stalking this forum for about a year while I was searching for an F150. My Grandpa always had F150s while I was growing up and I fell in love with them. I finally have one so I figured I would actually sign up and say Hi. I spent about 6 months looking for the right truck and found it. Its a 93 F150 extended cab with 271k on the clock. Im the 3rd owner and was lucky enough to get it after the original owner put a brand new 351w in it. The engine has 32k on it and runs like a dream (aside from a leaky injector and whining PS pump). The suspension was upgraded by the 2nd owner to F250 rear leafs and F250 front coils and bags up front as well. He also installed a new AC system. Got a great deal on it as well! Its got some rust as most trucks do in Nebraska, but i'll be working on fixing that. Tires were brand new when I got it also, they are 31x10.50 15 Hankooks. Had it since March and love every minute of it. Im currently building a custom center console, getting the windows tinted 15% all around and working with a guy in town to fab up a custom dual exhaust setup. I'm also planning on getting a 4-6" lift for some 35x12.50s in the (hopefully) near future. Glad to be here and looking forward to chatting with you all. Here are some pics.

and a preview of my center console in its extremely early stages...(ill probably do a full write up of it when its done, if I dont make a mess of it)

I was a professional detailer for 5 years so Ive been working on keeping her very clean. Would love to do a full resto at some point but we will see how that goes...my Taurus SHO is first tho. Keeping mid 90s Fords running and looking good gets kinda expensive lol. But Im happy to do it. I know this is a truck forum but here is my SHO just because she needs attention.