Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

FREE SHIPPING + 20% DISCOUNT at SnapRest.com!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2015, 08:18 AM
RedlineGoods
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FREE SHIPPING + 20% DISCOUNT at SnapRest.com!!!

Good news to everyone wondering whether it's the right time to order the SnapRest(TM):

SHIPPING IS FREE until End Of July so click the image below and ENJOY!

And do not forget to use this code: SNAPREST-DEAL for ADDITIONAL 20% DISCOUNT!

And for those who do not know SnapRest(TM) yet - here's our main vendor thread: https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...discounts.html

Meet me at SnapRest.com and ENJOY!

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Old 07-24-2015, 09:23 AM
RedlineGoods
Former Vendor
And here's detailed description of what SnapRest really is for those of you who are not familiar with it yet:

It's our newest product. One of a kind and very, very cool. It is a patented, innovative armrest that makes driving more enjoyable by providing ideally positioned cushioning to rest your arm:

Why want one?

1) For your comfort
SnapRest™ provides the ideally positioned cushioning to rest your arm.
Eliminates sore forearms and elbows caused by resting your arm on firm surfaces.

2) For your safety
Distraction are the #1 cause of automobile accidents.
Don’t let the nuisance of a hard factory armrest distract you on the road!

3) For your health
Promotes sitting in upright position to reduce fatigue and improve alertness.
Might help alleviate muscle and neck pain resulting from sustained unhealthy posture while driving.

4) It's beautiful and functional
Installs in seconds without use of tools. Available in a variety of colors to match your truck’s interior. SnapRest™ is an attractive and functional accessory that you will be proud to own.

5) It’s versatile – buy once, use forever!
If you ever change cars, buy an adapter (available soon) for your new vehicle and keep enjoying the comfort provided by the SnapRest™.

Here's how simple it is to install!

1) Installation time: 0.00 sec

2) Installation time: 0.50 sec

3) Installation time: 1.00 sec

4) Installation time: 1.50 sec

5) Installation time: 2.00 sec - DONE!

Made of finest Italian leather and high density foam for comfort and durability, SnapRest is your ultimate interior mod!

See more at SnapRest.com

And of course, do not forget to use this code: SNAPREST-DEAL for 20% DISCOUNT!

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Old 07-28-2015, 03:58 AM
RedlineGoods
Former Vendor
And, for those of you, who are still not sure,here are some quotes from customers already enjoying their SnapRests:

"The SnapRest arrived just in time for a straight, eight hour drive in my F150. Took a lot of the stress and discomfort out of the ride. My wife even noticed that my disposition was more civil, even in traffic jams. It was worth the wait. It's performing as promised, looks great too!
Thank you!"
"Arrived two days early from what the email with tracking first showed. Impressed with the packaging and product. Quality seems very good and nice cushion, about an inch. Actually I drove for 30 minutes today and I actually really liked it, very comfortable. Just took some getting used to because I was in such a habit of never resting my left arm on the door. Definitely worth it so far, very impressed how it makes the drive better."
"I just received this in the mail, first thing I did was to go out and install it in the truck, very easy to install, only took a couple of seconds, Wow, did I need this! My F150 is going to be so much more comfortable to drive now."
"Received mine yesterday and tried out this morning on my 10 minute drive to work. Quality construction is top notch. I was impressed. The original armrest is too far from the seat so the SnapRest helps here although I do wish there was more overhang as I still need to stretch my left arm to the steering wheel but certainly an improvement than before. The padding is soft but not too soft, I think just right."
"USPS just delivered. I installed it and I love the much more upright seating angle it gives! Also, the retail packaging looks good too."
"I received mine yesterday as well. Haven't driven with it yet but after installing it and sitting in the truck I am sure it will be a big improvement."
"The packing is impressive, the materials used are high quality, the concept is great, and the armrest is comfortable."
So how about you? Would you ike to join the happy SnapRest owners society? We'lll gladly hear your story and reward you with a partial refund for a nice forum referral

Meet us at SnapRest.com, use this code: SNAPREST-DEAL for 20% DISCOUNT and ENJOY smooth and comfortable ride in your truck!

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team