Received 245 Likes on 237 Posts
Thats good Jim.

Old 07-01-2015, 08:59 PM
KOESTNER
FTE Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by wildstang
Hopefully "sleep". I'm tired
Yup! That is what happens when work ties you down.

Old 07-01-2015, 09:01 PM
donjamer
Received 63 Likes on 34 Posts
Good evening Jim, Rick, Shaun, and everyone

Hope you had a great day

Old 07-01-2015, 09:11 PM
KOESTNER
FTE Legend
Howdy again Don!

Old 07-01-2015, 09:14 PM
donjamer
Howdy Rick

Old 07-01-2015, 09:17 PM
wildstang
VT Chapter Ldr

Received 137 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by KOESTNER
Yup! That is what happens when work ties you down.
Bad habits staying up late getting up early

Old 07-01-2015, 09:17 PM
wildstang
VT Chapter Ldr

Originally Posted by donjamer
Good evening Jim, Rick, Shaun, and everyone

Hope you had a great day
Good evening Don. You working on booking your next gig?

Old 07-01-2015, 09:18 PM
KOESTNER
FTE Legend
Bad habits staying up late getting up early
You'll have that.

Why don't you take Saturday off?

Old 07-01-2015, 09:19 PM
donjamer
Good evening Don. You working on booking your next gig?
Next gig is in August Jim...

If you want to come and watch I can arrange it...LOL

Old 07-02-2015, 04:23 AM
David7.3
Postmaster
Originally Posted by Sailor_Roy
More photos on Jolly Green..........

Good afternoon.......

Seward Airport........

At least for the moment.....we have sunshine here in Seward.....and it isn't raining........

Critter Magnet....

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...l#post15470124
What rain in Alaska in July, no it can't be. WOW mother nature is right on schedule. Don't worry Roy it only rains till September.

Old 07-02-2015, 04:44 AM
David7.3
Postmaster
If I was on FTE last night I would have fell asleep too. Incredabley boring.
well good Thursday morning Vermont, Jim, Don, Scott, Rick, Shawn, all the other vermin running in the cracks and crawl spaces. Looks to be a pretty good day today, rough start, detoured around the Parkway entrance, drove around in circles because who ever hung the detour signs was dyslexics, wound up taking route 18 to 9 than 287 6 lanes was down to one. No workers, flashing lights just a million cones blocking the lanes to the far left, traveling at the high rate of 12mph. Welcome to New Jersey. Somebody in Middlesex County pissed off the Govenor. 6 day's and I'm flying out of Newark to ultra sunny Arizona. 10 days of sun, gambling, shooting and perhaps adding to the collection maybe a Beretta 96 40 cal. Wanna get a Ruger MKII with silencer. Be back on the 18th. I will be in touch to your disappointment, bringing the laptop. And of course spending 2 days looking into real estate. There weather would be great for my back but it would be terrible on my lovely skin.

Old 07-02-2015, 05:01 AM
wildstang
VT Chapter Ldr

Good morning Vermont and FTE land. Have a cold beverage on this sunny thirsty Thursday. If the weather dudes right should be sunny until Wednesday. But not a bet I'll take

Old 07-02-2015, 05:09 AM
wildstang
VT Chapter Ldr

Originally Posted by David7.3
If I was on FTE last night I would have fell asleep too. Incredabley boring.
well good Thursday morning Vermont, Jim, Don, Scott, Rick, Shawn, all the other vermin running in the cracks and crawl spaces. Looks to be a pretty good day today, rough start, detoured around the Parkway entrance, drove around in circles because who ever hung the detour signs was dyslexics, wound up taking route 18 to 9 than 287 6 lanes was down to one. No workers, flashing lights just a million cones blocking the lanes to the far left, traveling at the high rate of 12mph. Welcome to New Jersey. Somebody in Middlesex County pissed off the Govenor. 6 day's and I'm flying out of Newark to ultra sunny Arizona. 10 days of sun, gambling, shooting and perhaps adding to the collection maybe a Beretta 96 40 cal. Wanna get a Ruger MKII with silencer. Be back on the 18th. I will be in touch to your disappointment, bringing the laptop. And of course spending 2 days looking into real estate. There weather would be great for my back but it would be terrible on my lovely skin.
Good morning Dave. That sucks about the detour especially since it wasn't warned about yesterday. You sound almost as excited about going to Arizona as you were about coming up here. And you might be bringing a couple new noise makers back.

Going to buy land there? Go there winter and Vermont in summer? You trust funders can afford that lifestyle. Probably make the trips in your private jet

You not taking the other job?

Old 07-02-2015, 05:32 AM
David7.3
Postmaster
Good morning Dave. That sucks about the detour especially since it wasn't warned about yesterday. You sound almost as excited about going to Arizona as you were about coming up here. And you might be bringing a couple new noise makers back.

Going to buy land there? Go there winter and Vermont in summer? You trust funders can afford that lifestyle. Probably make the trips in your private jet

You not taking the other job?
Trust fund my ***, everything I own, which isn't much we busted our *** for. And we still owe, just the house, everything else is paid and no credit cards. Went down that path before. My mother is loaded but she is old school and wont get a penny out of her till her death. And if she is like my grandma who made it till 90 I'll die first. I't drives me and my brother crazy, she is sitting on half a million liquid. You figure by law she is allowed to give 13 grand to each family person tax free a year but wont happen she say's you'll get it when I'm gone, by that time I wont need it, 2 kids in college, ones needs a car, get rid of it between my dad's pension, and social security she is still taking in more than she spends. She bought her self a new Volvo c3 5cyl turbo, it's an 2008 with 8 thousand miles on it. Cherry red. Never leaves the driveway. Wear do I get a cyanide tablet

Old 07-02-2015, 05:40 AM
David7.3
Postmaster
If I take the other job I would be happier, but the money is not there. It would work out about half of what I am taking home now. There is no way I can make it work. If I had a trust fund I would be driving JolleyGreen and not Blue turd. and my wife wouldn't be in a 2000 expedition and my snap-on bill would be paid off. and on and on. And I wouldn't be waking up at 3am when normal people sleep. There is only one reason I am excited to go to Arizona, open carry, dont even have to be a resident. Nothing like packing when your packing.

Quick Reply: Vermont July 2015 BS - watch the fireworks and be independent with BS