Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

That's not gonna fit.

Old 06-04-2015, 06:44 PM
JPMallory
Elder User
JPMallory has a great reputation on FTE.JPMallory has a great reputation on FTE.JPMallory has a great reputation on FTE.JPMallory has a great reputation on FTE.JPMallory has a great reputation on FTE.
That's not gonna fit.

So I'm working on the passenger side door. (Anti rattle kit, new glass, etc). Window glass was cracked, so I ordered a new one, back in January, of last year. (The same day I got my truck.)

So I open the box, pull out the glass, and notice something is wrong when I compare it to the glass that just came out of the truck. Then I read the label.

So, one free door glass to the 7th caller, or to the first person to PM me. You pay shipping.

Old 06-04-2015, 09:05 PM
firstrider
Postmaster
firstrider is a splendid one to beholdfirstrider is a splendid one to beholdfirstrider is a splendid one to beholdfirstrider is a splendid one to beholdfirstrider is a splendid one to beholdfirstrider is a splendid one to beholdfirstrider is a splendid one to behold
Some minimum wager going thru the motions . Don't care attitude not realizing the trouble, delay & etc. it creates . Wake up people . Pay attention !

Old 06-04-2015, 09:10 PM
JPMallory
Elder User
JPMallory has a great reputation on FTE.JPMallory has a great reputation on FTE.JPMallory has a great reputation on FTE.JPMallory has a great reputation on FTE.JPMallory has a great reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by firstrider View Post
Some minimum wager going thru the motions . Don't care attitude not realizing the trouble, delay & etc. it creates . Wake up people . Pay attention !
Actually this is my fault. I checked the receipt and I appears that I ordered the wrong part. I should have checked it when it came in. Luckily I did order the correct windshield and vent glass. Just screwed up on the door glass.

Also, someone has claimed the door glass. Thanks!

Old 06-04-2015, 09:13 PM
dadgonebroke
Senior User
dadgonebroke has a good reputation on FTE.dadgonebroke has a good reputation on FTE.dadgonebroke has a good reputation on FTE.
Sad! Made in R.O.C.!

Old 06-04-2015, 09:29 PM
underthebridgejim
FTE fan
underthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputation
It takes a special kind of person to not only admit a mistake, but to turn said mistake into a blessing for someone else. I love this site, it's chuck full of people just like you, humble, helpful, and just nice folk. Thanks Jason "rep"

Old 06-05-2015, 09:14 AM
filthy6
Elder User
filthy6 has a good reputation on FTE.filthy6 has a good reputation on FTE.filthy6 has a good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by underthebridgejim View Post
It takes a special kind of person to not only admit a mistake, but to turn said mistake into a blessing for someone else. I love this site, it's chuck full of people just like you, humble, helpful, and just nice folk. Thanks Jason "rep"
THAT'S A FACT! When I signed up on this site I never expected it to restore my faith in man. These old trucks are like stepping back in time....both the machine and the men who help us work on them.