Notices
6.0L Power Stroke Diesel 2003 - 2007 F250, F350 pickup and F350+ Cab Chassis, 2003 - 2005 Excursion and 2003 - 2009 van

Final update on stolen f250...

Old 05-30-2015, 05:47 PM
nance459
Senior User
nance459 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Final update on stolen f250...

Well guys, believe it or not it was recovered last night--after I bought a new truck ... Sorry, but you will probably hate me because I didn't go with a Ford, decided to go new after the terrible adventure with the Harley, hated the 6.7 interior, just didn't float my boat, sorry guys, will miss you all terribly, doubt I will ever find such a wonderful group as you all. I do still own the Escape, so not completely out of the Ford group, still love that little SUV. Hope I can drop in and say hi from time to time. Thanks again for all the support you all gave when I was trying to fix up the 6.0 and after it was stolen. Just can't believe it was sitting for a month on a residential street in a town only 7 miles from here...Nance

Old 05-30-2015, 08:12 PM
dannyboy950
Posting Guru
dannyboy950 has a very good reputation on FTE.dannyboy950 has a very good reputation on FTE.dannyboy950 has a very good reputation on FTE.dannyboy950 has a very good reputation on FTE.
No hate here just glad ya found it, too bad it wasn't before ya bought a new truck.
Especially one you do not really like.

Old 05-30-2015, 08:48 PM
Yahiko
FTE Chapter Leader
Yahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputation
There is no need to be sorry.

Like I said on the phone, It what you like and meets your needs,
If your happy with something that is all that counts.

Now the big curiosity question. What shape was it in when they found it?

You might be able to get someone here to make you an offer on it
if you buy it back and make a little on it in the process.

Sean

Old 05-30-2015, 08:49 PM
69cj
Post Fiend
69cj has a spectacular reputation.69cj has a spectacular reputation.69cj has a spectacular reputation.69cj has a spectacular reputation.69cj has a spectacular reputation.69cj has a spectacular reputation.69cj has a spectacular reputation.69cj has a spectacular reputation.69cj has a spectacular reputation.69cj has a spectacular reputation.69cj has a spectacular reputation.
So what did you get. Give all the details. We don't hate other brands. Just like our Fords.

Old 05-30-2015, 11:07 PM
nance459
Senior User
Originally Posted by Yahiko View Post
There is no need to be sorry.

Like I said on the phone, It what you like and meets your needs,
If your happy with something that is all that counts.

Now the big curiosity question. What shape was it in when they found it?

You might be able to get someone here to make you an offer on it
if you buy it back and make a little on it in the process.

Sean

Didn't get to see it because title already changed hands...Can't buy back with AAA...

Old 05-30-2015, 11:23 PM
nance459
Senior User
Originally Posted by 69cj View Post
So what did you get. Give all the details. We don't hate other brands. Just like our Fords.
OK if you really want to hear.. it's a Ram 2500 Laramie 6.7, It has auto level rear suspension, leather heated/cooled automatic bucket seats, heated second row seats, 5th wheel prep, dual alternator, remote start, GPS Nav, two cameras parking and bed, 20 inch polished chrome tires, spray in bed liner, power fold away mirrors, Anti-spin differential rear axle, 4x4, power rear window with defrost, lots more standard, just got it home (we left it to add lo-jack...wonder why)... The leather dash was totally gorgeous and the seats are so very comfortable..... It's almost as quiet as the Ford 6.7 but the auto level rear suspension will really come in handy...

Old 05-30-2015, 11:26 PM
nance459
Senior User
Originally Posted by dannyboy950 View Post
No hate here just glad ya found it, too bad it wasn't before ya bought a new truck.
Especially one you do not really like.

Really should read what I write before I post is...lol, actually I love the new truck. Just would have happily kept the old one after we paid to semi-bullet proof her..

Old 05-30-2015, 11:30 PM
diesel_dan
Post Fiend
diesel_dan has much to be proud ofdiesel_dan has much to be proud ofdiesel_dan has much to be proud ofdiesel_dan has much to be proud ofdiesel_dan has much to be proud ofdiesel_dan has much to be proud ofdiesel_dan has much to be proud ofdiesel_dan has much to be proud of
Sorry, but I have to say: at least it's a Dodge/Fiat - GM could learn a thing or two from outside ownership -- it only made the Rams better, just my opinion of course...

All the best to you Nance, and keep the shiny side up! (racing term)

Old 05-30-2015, 11:30 PM
04badford
Post Fiend
04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation
Well, glad they found it, Not glad there's no buy back. I'm Happy you found a Vehicle and always happy to Help Nance. WOW there's a lot of Happy your always welcome here and come on over to the Nor Cal Chapter and drop a joke or two

Old 05-30-2015, 11:33 PM
04badford
Post Fiend
04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by nance459 View Post
OK if you really want to hear.. it's a Ram 2500 Laramie 6.7, It has auto level rear suspension, leather heated/cooled automatic bucket seats, heated second row seats, 5th wheel prep, dual alternator, remote start, GPS Nav, two cameras parking and bed, 20 inch polished chrome tires, spray in bed liner, power fold away mirrors, Anti-spin differential rear axle, 4x4, power rear window with defrost, lots more standard, just got it home (we left it to add lo-jack...wonder why)... The leather dash was totally gorgeous and the seats are so very comfortable..... It's almost as quiet as the Ford 6.7 but the auto level rear suspension will really come in handy...
BOOOO ( kidding) I see a lot of those trucks on the road

Old 05-31-2015, 12:42 AM
brandonrr
Elder User
brandonrr has a good reputation on FTE.brandonrr has a good reputation on FTE.brandonrr has a good reputation on FTE.
sorry to hear the truck was found too late, but congrats on the new rig! I hope insurance pays/paid you enough for the 6.0.

I like ford, but if I was to buy a new diesel, it would be something with a cummins. Probably the new Nissan Titan diesel or dare I say it, RAM. It would be strictly because of the engine and option of a manual transmission in the RAM. From what I've seen, cummins seems to manage the emissions equipment better.

Old 05-31-2015, 05:23 PM
F250_6.0_Myers
New User
F250_6.0_Myers is starting off with a positive reputation.
Sorry to hear about your stolen 6.0. After what mine has cost me in the last 12 months alone in just the 5 years I've had it, I wish a tornado would suck mine up and chunk it somewhere far away.

Old 05-31-2015, 05:53 PM
Shaneb75
Strokin Okie
Shaneb75 has a great reputation on FTE.Shaneb75 has a great reputation on FTE.Shaneb75 has a great reputation on FTE.Shaneb75 has a great reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by F250_6.0_Myers View Post
Sorry to hear about your stolen 6.0. After what mine has cost me in the last 12 months alone in just the 5 years I've had it, I wish a tornado would suck mine up and chunk it somewhere far away.
Drop it off in Moore Ok. It's bound to get hit by a Tornado sooner or later....

Old 05-31-2015, 06:53 PM
Sarge261
Postmaster
Sarge261 has a brilliant futureSarge261 has a brilliant futureSarge261 has a brilliant futureSarge261 has a brilliant futureSarge261 has a brilliant futureSarge261 has a brilliant futureSarge261 has a brilliant futureSarge261 has a brilliant futureSarge261 has a brilliant futureSarge261 has a brilliant futureSarge261 has a brilliant future
Keep us posted on the comparison between the 6.0 and the new Ram. I almost signed on the dotted line 2 years ago on a new Ram just couldn't justify it and honestly I love my truck to much to get rid of it.

But Id like to know for sure. I have a customer that went from an 05 6.0 and traded up to a 14 Ram 6.7, all he does now is harass me about my truck. I don't listen to him cause hes the type of guy when the warranty is gone and he has to start to pay for repairs he will hate the Ram too, hes 1 of those guys.

I drove both the Ram and a GMC 3500HD, I wasn't really WOW'd by either of them but the Ram had it over the GMC. Neither of them compared to my 6.0 as far as power IMHO, but my truck is far from stock.

Good luck with the new truck I hope it treats you well.

Sarge

Old 05-31-2015, 07:10 PM
sky Cowboy
FTE Chapter Leader
sky Cowboy has a superb reputationsky Cowboy has a superb reputationsky Cowboy has a superb reputationsky Cowboy has a superb reputationsky Cowboy has a superb reputationsky Cowboy has a superb reputationsky Cowboy has a superb reputationsky Cowboy has a superb reputationsky Cowboy has a superb reputationsky Cowboy has a superb reputationsky Cowboy has a superb reputation
Enjoy the new Ram 2500 those are a nice truck.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Final update on stolen f250...

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.