Bed Covers, Tonneau covers, Toppers/Canopies & Bed liners Tonneau cover, caps, racks, canopies, shells, etc.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Peragon or Bakflip?

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2016, 04:50 AM
tseekins
Super Moderator
Received 1,219 Likes on 802 Posts
Here ya go bud.

Attached Images   
Old 10-03-2016, 10:17 AM
Peragon
PLATINUM SPONSOR
Received 8 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by lostintexas
Heath, can you send me the forum discount if it still applies?
We do have a bonus offer for forum members! The PM function isn't enabled for your username yet, but if you reach out to our team: sales at peragon dot com or 877-473-7246 they'll give you the details. Thank you for considering a Peragon tonneau cover!

Old 10-03-2016, 09:01 PM
lostintexas
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the pics tseekins.

Peragon, thanks. Not sure what's up with my PMs, checked my control panel and it looked like it was set to accept PMs. Just looking to get an idea of cost at the moment but will definitely give you a call when the piggy bank gets some change back in it

Old 10-03-2016, 09:04 PM
paredneck33
Cargo Master
Received 49 Likes on 41 Posts
lostintexas you need to have a minimum of 25 posts to access pm's.

Old 10-05-2016, 02:41 PM
BPofMD
FTE Legend

Received 1,080 Likes on 982 Posts
Call 'em "lost", you will like it! Doesn't cost ANYTHING but time to find out the details and amount you'll save. AND they do NOT do a hard sell conversation. Great cover, from a long time user and really nice fair people to deal with AFTER the sale.

Old 10-05-2016, 05:04 PM
lostintexas
Junior User
Originally Posted by BPofMD
Call 'em "lost", you will like it! Doesn't cost ANYTHING but time to find out the details and amount you'll save. AND they do NOT do a hard sell conversation. Great cover, from a long time user and really nice fair people to deal with AFTER the sale.
Thanks, I will! Right now trying to scrape up pennies to recover from the purchase. Once I get back to even this will be the first addition to the truck and really like the peragon color match. Again, really appreciate all the help and answers you guys have provided and really like the peragon.

Old 11-26-2017, 08:30 PM
joeboy1556
New User
Chelle87

It has been six months since your installed the Peragon. How is it performing. I want to purchase a cover shortly and ruled out Peragon only because of the many panels. Peragon is nearly in my backyard and as a another small business owner I want to buy local. I ruled out backflip and have been leaning hard towards undercover ultra flex. My thoughts are that more hinges lead to more leaks and more parts wearing out. I just spent a small fortune on the truck of my dreams for upcoming retirement and months/years of trailer travel this beautiful country on ours. Mo choice needs to hold up for at least a decade. Please advice.

Old 11-26-2017, 08:59 PM
lostintexas
Junior User
I went with the bakflip and it has been on for over a year and I would recommend it. It not secure and can be jimmied fairly easily but functions for what I need it to do, keeps my gear dry.

Old 11-27-2017, 10:57 AM
BPofMD
FTE Legend

Been years with my Peragon...no leaks, 'cept at the tailgate where I bent it bumping into my 5th wheel hitch on the RV.

Old 03-15-2018, 10:03 AM
Terryd91
Laughing Gas
Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts
Well this thread is a bit dormant but hopefully someone sees it. Is anyone using this cover with a ladder rack? something like the access adarac, Etrailer shows it with a revolver x2, which is the other cover i am considering. I was gonna but a el cheapo cover and switch back forth with my current ladder rack for my kayaks, but that's about an hour and a half of my life i'll never get back each time i switch. Both the Paragon and the revolver have their pros and cons, just want to make sure the Paragon would work.

It looks like the rail mount doesn't sit much further than the stake mount so the overlap should be very little. I know the revolver is pretty much flush mounted with the top of the bed rail so it's not an issue for it.

Old 03-15-2018, 12:52 PM
Peragon
PLATINUM SPONSOR
Originally Posted by Terryd91
Well this thread is a bit dormant but hopefully someone sees it. Is anyone using this cover with a ladder rack? something like the access adarac, Etrailer shows it with a revolver x2, which is the other cover i am considering. I was gonna but a el cheapo cover and switch back forth with my current ladder rack for my kayaks, but that's about an hour and a half of my life i'll never get back each time i switch. Both the Paragon and the revolver have their pros and cons, just want to make sure the Paragon would work.

It looks like the rail mount doesn't sit much further than the stake mount so the overlap should be very little. I know the revolver is pretty much flush mounted with the top of the bed rail so it's not an issue for it.
Hello! Thank you for considering a Peragon truck bed cover! I just looked through all the Etrailer photos of the aluminum series Adarac. It looks like our cover will work with it, but it will be close. We have experience with the steel version of the Adarac and it works great with our cover. This aluminum series upright rack support has a formed leg that juts inward a bit. Where that sits, it is hard to tell in the photos if it would interfere with our rail or not. Worst case, you could try a Peragon cover and we'll take it back for a full refund if it doesn't work for you.

We also have a special offer for forum members. If you PM me your email address, I'll add you to our promo system to send you details.

Thanks! - Heath

Old 03-16-2018, 08:06 AM
BPofMD
FTE Legend

Peragon needs to sit ON the bed rails.....so unless they tell you different, doubt if it'll work for you.

Old 06-28-2018, 03:26 PM
PlatinumWhitlock
New User
Is there still a discount on Peragon for members?

Old 06-28-2018, 11:43 PM
Peragon
PLATINUM SPONSOR
Originally Posted by PlatinumWhitlock
Is there still a discount on Peragon for members?
Yes! Thank you for your interest in a Peragon truck bed cover. Your user isn't enabled for PMs yet, so if you email our team: sales@peragon.com they will provide you with details on our special offer for forum members.

- Heath

Old 07-13-2018, 06:52 PM
BPofMD
FTE Legend

Heath, do you sell the length of pull cord for our covers? Mine got loose and I was left with 1/2 the length. If you do, could you send me one and bill me? Same address as before.

Quick Reply: Peragon or Bakflip?