Craigslist Find of the day thread - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Excursion - King of SUVs 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Craigslist Find of the day thread

Old 05-06-2015, 09:54 AM
Elder User

Technologiq has much to be proud ofTechnologiq has much to be proud ofTechnologiq has much to be proud ofTechnologiq has much to be proud ofTechnologiq has much to be proud ofTechnologiq has much to be proud ofTechnologiq has much to be proud ofTechnologiq has much to be proud ofTechnologiq has much to be proud ofTechnologiq has much to be proud of
Craigslist Find of the day thread

Moderators Edit: We'll see if this works on a temporary trial basis. I can understand wanting to help each other out and alerting people to good deals, but most items on CL will be strictly regional, and it may be too tempting for people to list their own CL ad which is against FTE Guidelines.

If you are tempted to post your own CL ad, please don't.
If you post a CL ad (and it isn't yours) and you later see it's missing, it was a discretionary call. Don't question why in an open thread because that too is against FTE Guidelines. You can PM one of the Excursion Mods and ask though.

This thread is rife with many pitfalls and problems that can get users in a lot of trouble, and I'm not convinced it will work smoothly, so let's all try to make it work together.

If you need to re-familiarize yourself with FTE Guidelines, they can be found here: Site Guidelines - Ford-Trucks.com

Also, a link is always listed at the top of every FTE page, in the larger black colored toolbar.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Stewart
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd Mods Note

Much like the "FREE PARTS" thread, this thread will only show a limited number of posts. Probably one month or so since CL ads go away fast.

On the first of every month (or thereabouts) the oldest posts will be deleted to keep the size of the thread manageable.

Stewart
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was about to post a link to CL and have a whole new thread about it (well I guess I still am) but figured all those CL find threads could be consolidated into one to make this easy.

Anyways - on to what I found. This guy has this listed for a F-250 but since the holes for the hooks are Horizontal I think this would bolt right up to an Excursion and it looks damn near brand new:

OEM Ford F250 / F350 / Excursion Trailer Hitch Receiver

Last edited by Stewart_H; 05-06-2017 at 07:24 PM.
Old 01-21-2018, 05:56 PM
Elder User

DidieX has a great reputation on FTE.DidieX has a great reputation on FTE.DidieX has a great reputation on FTE.DidieX has a great reputation on FTE.DidieX has a great reputation on FTE.DidieX has a great reputation on FTE.
Anybody near here that can possibly grab these for me?

https://wilmington.craigslist.org/wt...455077906.html

TIA!
Old 01-21-2018, 06:07 PM
Elder User

DidieX has a great reputation on FTE.DidieX has a great reputation on FTE.DidieX has a great reputation on FTE.DidieX has a great reputation on FTE.DidieX has a great reputation on FTE.DidieX has a great reputation on FTE.
Decent prices but requires spacers.

https://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/...466485695.html

https://norfolk.craigslist.org/wto/d...467448571.html

Why can't any of these deals ever be closer to me......
Old 01-21-2018, 06:44 PM
Elder User

unleashd is a splendid one to beholdunleashd is a splendid one to beholdunleashd is a splendid one to beholdunleashd is a splendid one to beholdunleashd is a splendid one to beholdunleashd is a splendid one to beholdunleashd is a splendid one to behold
Old 01-21-2018, 06:48 PM
Elder User

I know. The one I posted 2 posts up is a great deal but its a 600 mile drive from me and that's the closest decently priced set......kinda negates any cost saving. There's one set near Philly but the guy wants $1,200.
Old 01-21-2018, 06:53 PM
Elder User

unleashd is a splendid one to beholdunleashd is a splendid one to beholdunleashd is a splendid one to beholdunleashd is a splendid one to beholdunleashd is a splendid one to beholdunleashd is a splendid one to beholdunleashd is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by DidieX View Post
Anybody near here that can possibly grab these for me?

https://wilmington.craigslist.org/wt...455077906.html

TIA!
Not sure if this is still for sale...

https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/...425735868.html
Old 01-21-2018, 07:13 PM
Senior User

efiguero is starting off with a positive reputation.
Not on CL but listed on Facebook Market place in San Antonio, a set of 2004 Harley Davidson 18” wheels.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...94701547719448

Old 02-01-2018, 07:47 AM
Senior User

johntpr has a good reputation on FTE.johntpr has a good reputation on FTE.
Old 02-01-2018, 04:58 PM
If it flies, it dies

mecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputation
Old 02-01-2018, 10:55 PM
New User

scexc17 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Old 02-03-2018, 08:19 PM
Senior User

Jeff53 has a good reputation on FTE.Jeff53 has a good reputation on FTE.Jeff53 has a good reputation on FTE.
Great deal on mirrors

If these had been power fold, they'd be in my possession already.

https://chambersburg.craigslist.org/...482138079.html
Old 02-03-2018, 09:31 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

wpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputation
Old 02-05-2018, 12:21 PM
Senior User

2006LJ is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpnaes View Post
Not bad - with an interior refresh and good cleaning it could be a diamond in the rough. Sold my EX in October, but always looking to add a fourth vehicle to driveway....
Old 02-12-2018, 06:55 AM
Senior User

johntpr has a good reputation on FTE.johntpr has a good reputation on FTE.
Old 02-12-2018, 08:46 AM
Junior User

the_real_zekenator is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.the_real_zekenator is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Wowee...that one looks as nice as mine...if I had the money I'd buy it just to have a spare Excursion!