VetNet A forum dedicated to ALL Veterans... their unique needs and wants. A place where Veterans old and new can discuss their problems and find the help and support they are looking for.

USVETSINC - a NON-PROFIT organization

Old 04-01-2015, 11:22 AM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
USVETSINC - a NON-PROFIT organization

I had no idea such an outfit was in place, and going full blast.
It looks like a really good thing, and we should spread the good word about it.

~See this video:

BE STRONG! LIVE PROUDLY!

There IS a FUTURE

~I can relate very strongly to much of what has been said in the video about coming out of the military to find that much of what I had counted on being ripped right out from under me. In my case it was because I was sabotaged by a faithless spouse who set herself to purposely and deliberately take advantage of me and then scurry away leaving me holding a bag full of wreckage.

But I have honestly come by the nickname "DUTCH" - as in: "STUBBORN DUTCHMAN"

I also had many advantages in place that I worked with, and I had a warning order before I left the service. I knew my wife was a "SOCIOPATH" by the time retirement came to be.

Like a Phoenix of legend, I have come back from the ashes once again - and I now know what I need to to continue to put the life I always wanted together.

NOBODY is ever going to take that away from me again - I KNOW what people like that are and can see them coming, and I have the pride and satisfaction of knowing I now live far better than those who foolishly and selfishly sought to destroy me for their own short-lived benefit. I realize my anger sustained me, but I never lashed out like a fool. I became 'FOCUSED' instead, and saw that whatever my life turned out to be like, it would be up to me to make the right CHOICES.

Right living requires right thinking, thinking colored by the ideation of revenge does not serve me. Neither does self destruction, or self pity wallowing. -instead I AM FREE to set my own path.

And I choose to live well, have many friends, and be respected.

I gained that without the program you see above, but many are not so fortunate. I thank God such a thing is in place, but I wonder how many VETS have even heard about it...

~Wolf
AKA: Dutch

AT1(I) Dutch Jake
USN RET