Notices
6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Today is the day........

Old 01-15-2018, 05:17 PM
elee3
Posting Guru
elee3 is a splendid one to beholdelee3 is a splendid one to beholdelee3 is a splendid one to beholdelee3 is a splendid one to beholdelee3 is a splendid one to beholdelee3 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Karl4Cat View Post
Max is 5.75" but when it's that big, it will go in the wood furnace unless it's pine...
Thatís pretty good. Iím with you, anything that size goes in the wood pile.

Old 01-15-2018, 05:18 PM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
Karl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by GIGGER View Post
Not sure if I missed it but the land you're getting is in ME right???
Nope, just the next town over Gerry. Seems like a different world though. My town is one of the faster growing places in MA and the one we are buying into has a population of 850.

Old 01-15-2018, 05:19 PM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
Karl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by elee3 View Post
Thatís pretty good. Iím with you, anything that size goes in the wood pile.
I generally get the biggest possible even though it isn't required. That way it's not working as hard to do the same job.

Old 01-15-2018, 05:55 PM
ofthekingdom
New User
ofthekingdom is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.ofthekingdom is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Hey y'all

Hello to y'all and try and post some pics of my modded 2017 F350. It's my first time to FTE and wanna see how everyone rolls. I would love some feedback...Just lifted my 2017 F350 and didn't even get her washed yet.

Old 01-15-2018, 06:01 PM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
Welcome aboard man...

Old 01-15-2018, 06:09 PM
golfmedik
Post Fiend
golfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputation
Welcome!! We are the old, senile and crazy group! And yes, I just described Roy and Don

Seriously, we would love to see your truck!

Old 01-15-2018, 06:12 PM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
I got him covered Monty... Looks good from my recliner...

Old 01-15-2018, 06:14 PM
golfmedik
Post Fiend
golfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputation

Very nice!!! I'm partial to the two tone white trucks Seriously, I love it!

Old 01-15-2018, 06:14 PM
golfmedik
Post Fiend

Rodney, look!!! It's sample sized...but taller

Old 01-15-2018, 06:17 PM
elee3
Posting Guru
elee3 is a splendid one to beholdelee3 is a splendid one to beholdelee3 is a splendid one to beholdelee3 is a splendid one to beholdelee3 is a splendid one to beholdelee3 is a splendid one to behold
Todayís the day that installed my new (to me) 1963 Southbend heavy 10 lathe.

Had to hang it from a tree limb to get it out of the truck.

Then I grabbed it with my tractor fork lift attachment.

Yesterday I finally found time time to install 4í LED lights in my pole shed. This was long overdue.

Iím surprised at how much light they provide.

Old 01-15-2018, 06:21 PM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
That is an awesome, old school lathe Lee! I'm fond of your shed and tractor too. I just priced a Morton building for the new lot. 42'X60. Should hold a few things. Maybe even a tractor someday...

Old 01-15-2018, 06:36 PM
golfmedik
Post Fiend
That is an awesome, old school lathe Lee! I'm fond of your shed and tractor too. I just priced a Morton building for the new lot. 42'X60. Should hold a few things. Maybe even a tractor someday...
My city would have a holy COW if I proposed something that size! But......man that is nice!

Old 01-15-2018, 06:37 PM
HRTKD
Post Fiend
HRTKD has a spectacular reputation.HRTKD has a spectacular reputation.HRTKD has a spectacular reputation.HRTKD has a spectacular reputation.HRTKD has a spectacular reputation.HRTKD has a spectacular reputation.HRTKD has a spectacular reputation.HRTKD has a spectacular reputation.HRTKD has a spectacular reputation.HRTKD has a spectacular reputation.HRTKD has a spectacular reputation.
If anyone is looking for 4' LED shop lights they have them on sale at Woot.com for $30. I bought a few sets a year ago that cost more and I really like the way they light up my garage. I've had people ask for sunglasses. My vision is kinda bad in one eye so the more light I have the better.

Old 01-15-2018, 06:41 PM
elee3
Posting Guru
Rodney, that would be a huge building. I would love to have that much space. Mine is 24x48 and as you can see, I could use more. And enclosed would be nice too.

I love my little tractor. It is a real back saver. When you get one, make sure to get a pallet fork attachment. I use that way more than the bucket.

Old 01-15-2018, 06:58 PM
Ferguson65
Postmaster
Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.
That's a nice size Rodney. Plenty of room for when the inevitable happens and a tractor follows you home! Don't forget the concrete, that'll probably run 50% the cost of the building.

While I'm still a few years out on that I keep looking. The BX2660 that started this spiral could still become available in a year or 3. But I'm thinking since I will have no need to mow with it, I may as well go bigger for better loader capacity and usefulness. Just dreaming for now though.

I added this above the garage yesterday. My buddy has one and said it is stupid bright. Tried it last night, all I can say is wow! Lights up the entire driveway, front yard and road. Not cheap but worth it IMO.

Replaces up to 175W 7300 Lumens Premium LED Floodlight E-FFA08 Series e-conolight

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Today is the day........

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: