Notices
6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Today is the day........

Old 07-08-2017, 08:11 PM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
Karl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputation
I don't think the two are connected Scott. Elyse has never bitten anyone or anything but her crib rail and dinner....

Old 07-08-2017, 08:13 PM
EO2SeaBee
Proudly Deplorable
EO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputation
I would never suggest keeping the beaver at bay either. I like beaver.

Old 07-08-2017, 08:24 PM
Ferguson65
Postmaster
Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.
Originally Posted by Karl4Cat View Post
I don't think the two are connected Scott. Elyse has never bitten anyone or anything but her crib rail and dinner....
It's not the crib incident that concerns us. He's crawled over and bit Becky a few times already. Grabbed his cousins arm like a chicken wing and tried to pull it to his mouth...........he got stopped before he got the chance. He's pretty wild and somewhat aggressive. I don't call him daddy's little monster for nothing!

Old 07-08-2017, 08:27 PM
EO2SeaBee
Proudly Deplorable
EO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputation
Sounds like you need to feed the little guy now and then Scott. I was lucky that my daughter didn't do much biting once she finished teething. Controlling the biting while she was teething was done mostly with a teething ring.

Old 07-08-2017, 08:34 PM
Ferguson65
Postmaster
Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.
Originally Posted by EO2SeaBee View Post
Sounds like you need to feed the little guy now and then Scott. I was lucky that my daughter didn't do much biting once she finished teething. Controlling the biting while she was teething was done mostly with a teething ring.
He really seems to not have much interest in teething toys. Prefers to chew on most anything else he can find. And he eats like a horse.

Old 07-08-2017, 08:43 PM
EO2SeaBee
Proudly Deplorable
Hopefully this is a brief phase that he will quickly outgrow then. I've been bitten while playing and it hurts pretty good!

Old 07-09-2017, 04:40 PM
EO2SeaBee
Proudly Deplorable
Howdy slackers!
Oh wait, that's me.

Old 07-09-2017, 05:16 PM
golfmedik
Post Fiend
golfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputation
That's all I've done all day too...Slackin' Time! Well, guess you could have said I did that all last week too

Old 07-09-2017, 05:18 PM
golfmedik
Post Fiend
golfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputation
Rodney, you need to go over to the Towing forum in the 5er section and set straight a post from wtagye...he is suggesting the same truck from '16 to '17 dropped 15% in tow rating. He is just asking if he is correct and I know you are the man for the job

Old 07-09-2017, 05:21 PM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
Karl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by golfmedik View Post
Rodney, you need to go over to the Towing forum in the 5er section and set straight a post from wtagye...he is suggesting the same truck from '16 to '17 dropped 15% in tow rating. He is just asking if he is correct and I know you are the man for the job
I'm en route....

Old 07-09-2017, 05:30 PM
Ferguson65
Postmaster
Slacked for a while. Then weedwhacked and mowed the whole property. Spent a half hour on repairs that were more of a maintenence fail on my part than the tractors. Either way, I'm done screwing with it. It gets retired the end of this season, and a new zero turn is replacing it. Cut the grass an inch shorter than normal in hopes of not coming home to a hay field on the 22nd!

Still slacking on packing the camper however.

Old 07-09-2017, 05:36 PM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
Oh, that's sorted. Thanks for the invite Monty... LOL

I did a little home modding today. I always hated residential LED lights as the color was too cold and the price was too high. In fact, when we bought our house in 2013 I stocked up on BR30 bulbs as we have recessed in every room (47 total) and I wanted to have a supply into the foreseeable future. Well, the price has dropped and the tech improved. Today I was able to return much of that stock to HD since they still carry them for about an $80 credit. My local utility, Eversource, has an instant rebate at HD for certain LED's right now so I was able to do the whole house with Philips Warm Glow for $20 after my credit! $5 for a 3 pack that is normally $20. These are the most incandescent looking LED's I've ever seen. I swapped half one room and called my wife in. She honestly couldn't tell which were which. Plus the dim on my standard older dimmer switches. Best $20 I've spent in a long time.... Of course, now I'm looking at all the other rebated bulbs at 50-75% off and seeing what else I can do while the getting is good. They'll likely get a few more bucks out of me yet...

Oh, and after my LED strip project in the RV, I'm going swap out the under cabinet low voltage lighting with LED strip lighting. I'm so sick of replacing cooked 194 auto style bulbs ever couple weeks. There are 40 of the little buggers and they don't last long with how often I leave those lights on for looks. LED strips are so easy to cut and solder... I just never realized until the camper project...

Old 07-09-2017, 05:42 PM
EO2SeaBee
Proudly Deplorable
I've hated all CFL's and most LED's for the same reasons Rodney. Glad they are finally making them better. My parents installed some dimmable LED's a few years ago, and even got the prescribed dimmer, but the LED's still flickered when dimmed. (They adjusted the tiny dial inside the switch too, to stop the flicker with little success.)

Old 07-09-2017, 05:46 PM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
Yeah, none of that with these. They dim perfectly with old, non-LED compatible dimmers. No flicker, no buzzing, just look 100% identical to incandescent. Have them look into the Philips Warm Glow dimmable line. I like my lights to have a warm, yellowish look. It's primal like fire. I don't want to feel like I'm on a ghost investigation show when walking into my kitchen...

Old 07-09-2017, 06:17 PM
EO2SeaBee
Proudly Deplorable
I'll look into them as well. I also prefer soft white for the house. Bright white is great for the truck headlights, but gives me a headache indoors.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Today is the day........

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: