Notices
6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Today is the day........

Old 07-08-2017, 10:04 AM
Karl4Cat
Karl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputation
Good info indeed Steve. I guess I won't have to worry about that one next month...

Old 07-08-2017, 03:40 PM
EO2SeaBee
Proudly Deplorable
EO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputation
Howdy Gang!

Old 07-08-2017, 03:45 PM
Karl4Cat
Karl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputation
Doug must be working tonight... Evening sir....

Old 07-08-2017, 05:23 PM
golfmedik
Post Fiend
golfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputation
Rodney, what was the dash camera you bought for your truck? Another very near miss today. I tried to find it, but can't remember the time frame.

Old 07-08-2017, 05:26 PM
Karl4Cat
Rexing S300.

Amazon Amazon

If you have a Prime membership with Amazon, wait until the 11th. Perhaps this one will be on sale during "Prime Day." Last year some of the deals were amazing and I'm still kicking myself for passing on one of them...

Old 07-08-2017, 05:27 PM
golfmedik
Post Fiend
golfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by Karl4Cat View Post
Rexing S300.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

If you have a Prime membership with Amazon, wait until the 11th. Perhaps this one will be on sale during "Prime Day." Last year some of the deals were amazing and I'm still kicking myself for passing on one of them...
Thank you buddy!! I have Prime..so will wait..

Old 07-08-2017, 05:28 PM
EO2SeaBee
Proudly Deplorable
EO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputation
Doug must be working tonight... Evening sir....
To clarify, I am merely AT work.
Howdy!

Monty, at least it was a near, and not an actual. Stay safe out there.

Old 07-08-2017, 05:28 PM
Karl4Cat
Thanks nothing Monty... cancel those back appointments and continue on with your big "surprise!" The boys are going to be so mad when they hear about your near miss... and I don't mean the one you need a dash cam to catch...

Old 07-08-2017, 05:35 PM
golfmedik
Post Fiend
Thanks nothing Monty... cancel those back appointments and continue on with your big "surprise!" The boys are going to be so mad when they hear about your near miss.
I know..We were really trying to pull it off, but with my job, surgeries and possible livelihood in question, I think this really is my only choice. I've been getting serious "twinges" since then. A feeling that I do not like and is actually scaring me.

Old 07-08-2017, 07:18 PM
Ferguson65
Postmaster
Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.
Got Mikeys new carseat in the truck for Maine. My back is in a knot now but i got it tight. Lock offs on the side for the shoulder belt made all the difference. Speaking of Mikey, he also started chewing on his crib this weekend. I'm raising a beaver! He's in bed now so it's time to continue packing the camper!

Old 07-08-2017, 07:22 PM
Karl4Cat
Elyse was a crib chewer too Scott. She fouled the top rail of her extremely overpriced Pottery Barn crib making it impossible to resell....

Old 07-08-2017, 07:31 PM
EO2SeaBee
Proudly Deplorable
I piece of 1/4" angle across the top rail should cure that, and give a much needed iron supplement!

Old 07-08-2017, 07:33 PM
Karl4Cat
Teeth might get a bit sharp though....

Old 07-08-2017, 07:39 PM
EO2SeaBee
Proudly Deplorable
All of the baby teeth I've been bitten by were already sharp as razors. I was thinking chewing on a piece of iron may dull them just a bit.

Old 07-08-2017, 08:07 PM
Ferguson65
Postmaster
Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.
Elyse was a crib chewer too Scott. She fouled the top rail of her extremely overpriced Pottery Barn crib making it impossible to resell....
LOL. Luckily the crib wasn't that expensive. Because I'd call it most likely unsellable already. Becky wrapped the top rails with blankets tightly woven and tied through the rungs. Should keep the beaver at bay for a bit. We are concerned he's going to be a biter though.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Today is the day........

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: