Notices
6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Today is the day........

Old 03-09-2016, 03:24 PM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Sailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputation
If I sat in a 2017 F-350 Dually KR CC LB.........Lynn would put a bunch of bullet holes in me.......No Doubt

Old 03-09-2016, 03:25 PM
SavageNFS
Post Fiend
SavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputation
They are picking on silver trucks in aisle 1.

Old 03-09-2016, 03:29 PM
EO2SeaBee
Proudly Deplorable
EO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by SavageNFS View Post
Thought that was Page 1....

Old 03-09-2016, 03:37 PM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Sailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputation
With a Blue Light Special on Fiats......................

Old 03-09-2016, 03:46 PM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
Karl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by EO2SeaBee View Post
Sounds like a good install Rodney.

I'm afraid to sit in any new trucks, or on any new Harley's. Glad you have the willpower to wait.

LOL, I have zero willpower. I just can't have a 17 yet. If I could order one it would already be on the way....

Old 03-09-2016, 05:01 PM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Rodney.......
Have a link on the Cell signal booster........I would like to look at that.

Thanks

Old 03-09-2016, 06:37 PM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
Karl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputation
Old 03-09-2016, 06:56 PM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Thank You Rodney.........

Old 03-09-2016, 07:24 PM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
No problem Roy. Always happy to help spend other's money...

Old 03-09-2016, 07:54 PM
Ferguson65
Postmaster
Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.
oooohhh..............Mods!

I think UPS may have forgotten where I live. Haven't done much. Should be picking the camper up this weekend and have a few more on the list yet!

Old 03-10-2016, 05:07 AM
EO2SeaBee
Proudly Deplorable
EO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by Karl4Cat View Post
LOL, I have zero willpower. I just can't have a 17 yet. If I could order one it would already be on the way....
I think I may be screwed in a similar regard. Saturday afternoon, my wife and I will meet at the local Harley dealership to buy her a helmet. Something about the smell of a Harley dealership and the sight of all of the chrome and leather makes my willpower and self control fall to ZERO. I hope I get out of there with less than $200 in purchases. The thing is, she wants her own bike at some point too, so if she starts sitting on bikes, I will have to as well, and then all bets are off. I will have to do my best to stay focused.

Old 03-10-2016, 06:07 AM
golfmedik
Post Fiend
golfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by EO2SeaBee View Post
I think I may be screwed in a similar regard. Saturday afternoon, my wife and I will meet at the local Harley dealership to buy her a helmet. Something about the smell of a Harley dealership and the sight of all of the chrome and leather makes my willpower and self control fall to ZERO. I hope I get out of there with less than $200 in purchases. The thing is, she wants her own bike at some point too, so if she starts sitting on bikes, I will have to as well, and then all bets are off. I will have to do my best to stay focused.
I understand your frustrations Doug! Went to the Honda dealer one time to have a oil change in a Odyssey with 30Kmiles on it and came home with a new one. Went to the camper dealer for a water filter for my 11 mo. old camper, and came home with a new one. BUT, can't take it with you! SO, enjoy my friend!

Old 03-10-2016, 06:11 AM
EO2SeaBee
Proudly Deplorable
If we weren't within spitting distance of closing on our new home, entertaining the thought of a purchase of a new bike wouldn't be as bad of an idea. Keeping that in mind will likely keep us out of trouble Saturday. We don't want any hits on our credit before closing on the new home. Still though, Harley and Ford dealerships are my kryptonite, as tack stores are hers. Funny how that works.

Old 03-10-2016, 07:29 AM
SavageNFS
Post Fiend
SavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputation
Rodney, what was the process of registering the device with you wireless carrier? Was that a pain?

Old 03-10-2016, 07:33 AM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
Rodney, what was the process of registering the device with you wireless carrier? Was that a pain?

There is no such thing. It's basically a legal disclaimer but completely unnecessary and to be ignored.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Today is the day........

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: