Notices
6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Today is the day........

Old 02-29-2016, 12:08 PM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
Karl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputation
Sold the HD and ordering a new F3T Spyder to go along with the wife's RT-S SE5. Selling the sleds and trailer now Scott. If you know anyone looking for nice machines or an awesome 3 place inline trailer, send em' my way... Anyways, the three should drum up some decent coin. The golf cart stays but don't sell it's value short!

Old 02-29-2016, 12:31 PM
SavageNFS
Post Fiend
SavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputation
*GASP*

Old 02-29-2016, 12:39 PM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
Karl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputation
I know, I know. But I've got no one to ride with and I've been doing it for 10 years. Time for a new adventure.

Old 02-29-2016, 12:46 PM
SavageNFS
Post Fiend
SavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by SavageNFS View Post
*GASP*

Originally Posted by Karl4Cat View Post
I know, I know. But I've got no one to ride with and I've been doing it for 10 years. Time for a new adventure.
*GASP*

P.S. This must be how you guys felt after I bought a Ram. This doesn't feel good at all

Old 02-29-2016, 12:51 PM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
It's no fun riding by yourself...

Old 02-29-2016, 12:58 PM
SavageNFS
Post Fiend
I understand what you are saying. I wish she rode with you more or you had more riding partners. I'm fortunate to have my sons to go with that is for sure!

Old 02-29-2016, 01:07 PM
EO2SeaBee
Proudly Deplorable
EO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputation
I agree on no fun riding by yourself. There for a while, I had considered selling my bike. Now that I have someone who wants to ride with me, there's no way I could sell it, unless it was to replace it with another.

Old 02-29-2016, 01:09 PM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
Well, I can't complain too much. She's logged a lot of miles with me in the last 8 years. To be honest, I'm not as excited as I used to be about it either. Getting old I guess...LOL. All the amazing views, perfect grooming, etc. have been seen and done... a lot. Now, if I lived in Maine and could ride from home, I'd never sell. Same with the quads. It just takes so much energy, time, and money to be able to ride that ends don't justify the means. They did when it was new and exciting but time wears on. The clincher is the money we have tied up. NADA value on the sleds is still 16k+ and my trailer has to be worth 7500 or so. All that for maybe 6-10 days of riding per year? Logic sucks sometimes but I guess I need to pay attention to it...

Plus, our daughter is only 3 and can't come with for a long time. It's amazing how much you can miss a 40" monster in 5 days...

The bikes on the other hand, I can ride from home and when my daughter gets a little older, we can put them in the toyhauler and take them with us. We will likely use the golf cart at campgrounds until then, and then start getting out and touring with the monster on the back seat of a Spyder...

Old 02-29-2016, 01:11 PM
SavageNFS
Post Fiend
You are not supposed to publish the actual math. That is like an unwritten rule that no one talks about.

Old 02-29-2016, 01:13 PM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
You are not supposed to publish the actual math. That is like an unwritten rule that no one talks about.

LMAO, I know it. If you put enough thought into anything we blow our money on you'd feel the burn in no time at all.

Old 02-29-2016, 01:29 PM
EO2SeaBee
Proudly Deplorable
EO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputation
Let's just hope none of our wives read this thread. As far as they need to know, all of our toys are inexpensive and all fill a need, and serve a valid function.

Old 02-29-2016, 01:32 PM
SavageNFS
Post Fiend
LMAO...I'll give her that she knows they fill a need and serve a valid function, but no way she doesn't know they are expensive. That's like saying she has a reasonable amount of shoes or clothes. Define reasonable and then I'll define inexpensive, lol.

Old 02-29-2016, 01:53 PM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Sailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by Karl4Cat View Post
I agree completely Tony...

Andre, you'll never guess how she intends to partially fund this purchase. Yes, another powersport bites the dust... So does my 450. I'll be happy with a CC SB 17 350 though. Deep down, I'd actually prefer it...
Either you wait until 2018 for the truck.......F-350 DRW Wide track CC LB..........Or she sells You !!

Old 02-29-2016, 02:17 PM
EO2SeaBee
Proudly Deplorable
LMAO...I'll give her that she knows they fill a need and serve a valid function, but no way she doesn't know they are expensive. That's like saying she has a reasonable amount of shoes or clothes. Define reasonable and then I'll define inexpensive, lol.
It's all relative.....Relatively expensive.

Old 02-29-2016, 02:29 PM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by Sailor_Roy View Post
Either you wait until 2018 for the truck.......F-350 DRW Wide track CC LB..........Or she sells You !!
If we get this car, I need to be able to plow with my truck. No plowing driveways with a DRW...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Today is the day........

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: