Notices
6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Today is the day........

Old 02-01-2016, 09:31 PM
tmilicia
Senior User
tmilicia has a great reputation on FTE.tmilicia has a great reputation on FTE.tmilicia has a great reputation on FTE.tmilicia has a great reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by Sailor_Roy View Post
Where did you get a photo of my Ex-wife.................
Dang it Roy, you cracked me up and I almost woke up the wife. That would not have been good, she loves her sleep!

Old 02-01-2016, 09:53 PM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Sailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by tmilicia View Post
Dang it Roy, you cracked me up and I almost woke up the wife. That would not have been good, she loves her sleep!
Glad you enjoyed it...........

I did not enjoy that marriage.........

Old 02-01-2016, 09:55 PM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Sailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputation
What would your wife say to this..........

Mixing a batch of thinset today......(cement)

Old 02-01-2016, 09:58 PM
Karl4Cat
Karl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputation
I think mine would make you boots with it and take you for a ride to the nearest body of water for a game of "See God..."

Old 02-01-2016, 10:06 PM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Originally Posted by Karl4Cat View Post
I think mine would make you boots with it and take you for a ride to the nearest body of water for a game of "See God..."
When Lynn got home.......she didn't even flinch........

My Kitchen....

Dining room is almost done........

Progress on the dining room and a small kitchen counter.

Ceramic tile laid in the dining room......Rock tile laid on the counter top.

Kitchen counter that goes next to the fridge.

The dining room Ceramic Tile............

Old 02-01-2016, 10:07 PM
Karl4Cat
Karl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputation
Nice work Roybo. I was just teasin' is all...

Old 02-01-2016, 10:14 PM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Originally Posted by Karl4Cat View Post
Nice work Roybo. I was just teasin' is all...
Thanks.........

I was married to one that would still be in orbit..........

Old 02-02-2016, 07:30 PM
EO2SeaBee
Proudly Deplorable
EO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputation
Dammit. Since that thread was deleted, my post count dropped back down! I was double Andre and Darren!

Old 02-02-2016, 07:34 PM
Karl4Cat
LOL, they can go back to "is a black tank flush worth it" or "aren't Goodyear Marathon tires great?!" threads. You guys have me spoiled being around educated, informed enthusiasts. I'll feel no withdrawal leaving the "I'm so excited about our new to us, life adventure camper, I think I peed myself a little" threads over there.

Old 02-02-2016, 07:38 PM
EO2SeaBee
Proudly Deplorable
EO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputation
If it makes you feel better Rodney, we can pee ourselves here!

Old 02-02-2016, 09:05 PM
Chad149
Deplorable
Chad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by EO2SeaBee View Post
If it makes you feel better Rodney, we can pee ourselves here!
If you do this at the GTG in July, we don't know you.......

Old 02-02-2016, 09:56 PM
EO2SeaBee
Proudly Deplorable
Originally Posted by Chad149 View Post
If you do this at the GTG in July, we don't know you.......
Haha. Depends on how freely the beer flows!

Old 02-03-2016, 12:15 AM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Haha. Depends on how freely the beer flows!
Theresa is going to have a bunch of interesting questions after this G2G......

Old 02-03-2016, 12:40 AM
EO2SeaBee
Proudly Deplorable
ROOT beer Roy.

Old 02-03-2016, 12:44 AM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
ROOT beer Roy.
Hi Doug........
Is the refinery project going ok ?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Today is the day........

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: