Notices
6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Today is the day........

Old 04-20-2019, 12:52 PM
golfmedik
Post Fiend
golfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputation
Hope everything is going smoothly buddy!! We are sopping wet down here. And it's still raining!!

Old 04-20-2019, 02:00 PM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
Karl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputation
Had a lot of rain since last night and flood watches are ongoing but it's done now... My excavator was going to dig the foundations this week but held off. Good thing. New plan is to dig Tuesday and pour footings Thursday...

Old 04-20-2019, 03:33 PM
Bohen
Senior User
Bohen has a good reputation on FTE.Bohen has a good reputation on FTE.Bohen has a good reputation on FTE.
Not really truck related other than taking the truck to go by the chicken and beer

I hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend and Easter . 💪SATISFACTORY 💪

Old 04-20-2019, 04:09 PM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
Karl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputation
Right back at ya! Looks tastier than the pizza I just picked up... Tomorrow we feast though!

Old 04-20-2019, 05:39 PM
Iowa Ford
Post Fiend
Iowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by SavageNFS View Post
Rodney, there is a couple of deere running around on your property.

w00t!
The Deere You are talking about, are made in the Quad Cities and Dubuque, Iowa Just down the road and up the road.

Looking good Rodney !

I don't want your bill from Kent Brothers,

Old 04-20-2019, 05:53 PM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
I'm not looking forward to it myself Tim!

Old 04-20-2019, 05:58 PM
Iowa Ford
Post Fiend
Iowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputation
Enjoy your Easter feast tomorrow and try not to think about it. Maybe the Easter Bunny will pay it for you.

Old 04-20-2019, 06:03 PM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
I'd settle for a Cadbury egg at this point...

Old 04-20-2019, 06:06 PM
Iowa Ford
Post Fiend
You're easily pleased !

Old 04-20-2019, 07:26 PM
Ferguson65
Postmaster
Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.
Happy Easter guys! Had easter with the inlaws today and another one tomorrow with my side of the family. Rained like hell here this morning, yard is a sopping wet mess again. Good news is its less than 4 weeks til we hit the road with the camper again. Bad news is I've got a lot of work before we get there! 10 stumps to grind, fix and replant that I need to get done soon so the new grass can establish before the heat sets in.

Rodney, good to see some progress! Though I gotta say the equipment all appears the wrong shade of yellow to me! Rather see Deere than CAT though!

Old 04-21-2019, 07:28 AM
KubotaOrange76
Post Fiend
KubotaOrange76 is a name known to allKubotaOrange76 is a name known to allKubotaOrange76 is a name known to allKubotaOrange76 is a name known to allKubotaOrange76 is a name known to allKubotaOrange76 is a name known to all

Happy easter

Old 04-21-2019, 03:53 PM
Ferguson65
Postmaster
Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.
I wound up in the garage after the easter festivities today too. Oil change, rotated front tires, did my yearly take apart and reneverseize on the bully bedside step and set tire pressures on both trailers and the truck. I feel accomplished!

Old 04-21-2019, 04:43 PM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
We feasted at noon then the bride had to work. Elyse and I just got back from a 2 hour hike working it off. Good day. Back to work on the house tomorrow. We got skunked on our HVAC system so we have to reboot tomorrow. The 12k rebate on the wood portion now doesn't apply because we have a cord wood boiler and not a wood chip boiler. However, the MA website makes no mention of the word "chip." Both my installer and I have been on with the person who answers questions for the state on rebates for almost 6 months now getting details and they just last week dropped this bomb on us. What's most irritating is that in every conversation, we've mentioned "new residential construction" and "wood boiler." It would be frustrating enough if they just never mentioned that it was "wood chip" only but it gets better than that. In asking to talk to a supervisor, I found that there are NO wood chip boilers currently EPA approved for residential installation that qualify for this rebate. So, the person who answers the phone is 100% clueless. Anyways, going back to a standard forced air furnace and AC and adding a forced air wood furnace in parallel. It won't be as fancy and efficient but will save us over half the total install cost. Works for me...

Old 04-21-2019, 06:55 PM
KubotaOrange76
Post Fiend
KubotaOrange76 is a name known to allKubotaOrange76 is a name known to allKubotaOrange76 is a name known to allKubotaOrange76 is a name known to allKubotaOrange76 is a name known to allKubotaOrange76 is a name known to all
I know thats extremely frustrating. I fee your pain Building restaurants for a living, its really sad how rampant the incompetence in government is. Im currently dealing with a municipality in south carolina, that thruout the entire project has consistently provided contradicting information depending on the person you speak with. Even clear back to the permitting process. You ask all the questions up front , then when its time for an inspection etc your hit with sometbibg you asked about 2 months ago.

glad your moving forward.

Old 04-21-2019, 07:14 PM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
I'm trying to spin it to the bright side Chris. The system we were going to do, albeit amazing, was on the edge of insanity price wise. This ought to bring us back to reality. Money better spent elsewhere really. Money that would have never been recovered heating with wood either. Maryann calls it a blessing in disguise.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Today is the day........

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: