Notices
6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Today is the day........

Old 02-25-2019, 07:21 PM
fordmantpw
Posting Guru
fordmantpw is a splendid one to beholdfordmantpw is a splendid one to beholdfordmantpw is a splendid one to beholdfordmantpw is a splendid one to beholdfordmantpw is a splendid one to beholdfordmantpw is a splendid one to beholdfordmantpw is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Ferguson65 View Post
Hopefully it's an easy fix Tom! Nothing like the excitement of a new camper, LOL. Either way still can't wait for our turn. We missed the Harrisburg RV show this past weekend, both sick. I'm still fighting it but getting better slowly. We are going to try to hit the greater Philly RV show this weekend. Our dealer doesn't do shows, but just want to see what else is out there.

Roy, good to see you on the mend!

The wind was brutal here today, lost half of a cedar tree. Good news is it was a tree that was most likely going to need to go for our new patio anyway, so now I have 2 excuses to cut the rest down! Even better news is that my shoulder is a whole lot better than last week. Nowhere near perfect, but useful at least. Definitely going to give PT a go.

Anything new in the world of Rodney?
Sucks about the tree, but at least it was one on the way out. Glad to hear the shoulder has improved!

Originally Posted by Karl4Cat View Post
Re-inspection on the house tomorrow from the original buyers. They had a couple nonsense items they wanted fixed. If they are happy, we sign papers and get a deposit. Will know which way things are going tomorrow night....
Good luck, hope it works out this time!

Old 02-26-2019, 09:12 AM
defekticon
Senior User
defekticon is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.defekticon is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by elee3 View Post
Todayís the day that installed my new (to me) 1963 Southbend heavy 10 lathe.

Had to hang it from a tree limb to get it out of the truck.

Then I grabbed it with my tractor fork lift attachment.

Yesterday I finally found time time to install 4í LED lights in my pole shed. This was long overdue.

Iím surprised at how much light they provide.
I'm also in North West FL, have an L3901, I have those same shop lights in my garage, a 5th wheel, and I'm about to put up an Ag barn just like yours!. Where did you get your barn? I've got a quote from Panhandle Lumber Supply in Chipley so far, but still shopping.

Old 02-26-2019, 10:27 AM
elee3
Posting Guru
elee3 is a splendid one to beholdelee3 is a splendid one to beholdelee3 is a splendid one to beholdelee3 is a splendid one to beholdelee3 is a splendid one to beholdelee3 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by defekticon View Post
I'm also in North West FL, have an L3901, I have those same shop lights in my garage, a 5th wheel, and I'm about to put up an Ag barn just like yours!. Where did you get your barn? I've got a quote from Panhandle Lumber Supply in Chipley so far, but still shopping.
Marianna Truss Co. They are about an hour West of Tallahassee. Very easy to work with.

Old 02-26-2019, 11:08 AM
gsxr1300
Posting Guru
gsxr1300 has a very good reputation on FTE.gsxr1300 has a very good reputation on FTE.gsxr1300 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Rodney are you getting a new HVAC quote?

Old 02-26-2019, 11:11 AM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
Karl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by gsxr1300 View Post
Rodney are you getting a new HVAC quote?
Yes, I have the original guy reworking the quote to instead do hydro air. I am also having a second place, one I've dealt with before and trust, do a competing quote to see how their pricing and methodology compare. Both of them agreed 100% with your design ideas so thanks again man... much appreciated....

Old 02-26-2019, 11:12 AM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
Karl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputation
On another note, my original buyers did their follow up inspection today and were satisfied all around. Looks like we are signing the P&S on Friday... Fingers crossed. Before I was scared that we wouldn't sell the house. Now I'm scared that we will! LOL...

Old 02-26-2019, 12:34 PM
gsxr1300
Posting Guru
gsxr1300 has a very good reputation on FTE.gsxr1300 has a very good reputation on FTE.gsxr1300 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Yes, I have the original guy reworking the quote to instead do hydro air. I am also having a second place, one I've dealt with before and trust, do a competing quote to see how their pricing and methodology compare. Both of them agreed 100% with your design ideas so thanks again man... much appreciated....
Cool it should be a lot cheaper!

Old 02-26-2019, 10:37 PM
Chad149
Deplorable
Chad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputation
That's good news Rodney.
Since you've switched to stimulating the housing market I decided to help the trailer market in your absence. I've been kicking around an enclosed trailer for my traveling when not towing RV, and found a pretty good deal.

Found this deal on a new 2018 US Cargo 6x12, wanted something i could put behind jens fiat if needed. 3,500lb axle, inside wall paneling with d rings, bonded sides, and plus 6" height option for $2,900 plus ttl.
Was really wanting all aluminum, but even decent used ones were asking $4k or so.

Old 02-26-2019, 10:54 PM
EO2SeaBee
Proudly Deplorable
EO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputation
That's a nice trailer Chad. When I saw that first pic, I thought you were buying a well used, or scratch and dent trailer, then I realized it's snow - something we don't see often down here - lol

Old 02-27-2019, 05:45 AM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
Cool trailer Chad. What's going inside? Speaking of trailers, did you ever put to use the 7k axles you bought from me?

Old 02-27-2019, 06:07 AM
golfmedik
Post Fiend
golfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputation
Cool trailer Chad!! My wife gets mad at me every year when we have to buy tags due to having several of them. For years of having only SUVs, that was the only way to move or carry big items. Now that we have four trucks in the yard, it's much easier to get stuff. DAMN, I hope she doesn't see this post

Morning guys!

Old 02-27-2019, 06:12 AM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
We have to renew tags in the fall then come Feb, pay excise tax on everything. This was a pricy year in both departments Monty....

Old 02-27-2019, 06:43 AM
bigredtruckmi
Post Fiend
bigredtruckmi has a spectacular reputation.bigredtruckmi has a spectacular reputation.bigredtruckmi has a spectacular reputation.bigredtruckmi has a spectacular reputation.bigredtruckmi has a spectacular reputation.bigredtruckmi has a spectacular reputation.bigredtruckmi has a spectacular reputation.bigredtruckmi has a spectacular reputation.bigredtruckmi has a spectacular reputation.bigredtruckmi has a spectacular reputation.bigredtruckmi has a spectacular reputation.
Chad that trailer looks great. I bet it could handle our utv.

Old 02-27-2019, 07:32 AM
SavageNFS
Post Fiend
SavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputation
Nice trailer Chad!

Old 02-27-2019, 07:33 AM
Chad149
Deplorable
Chad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputation
Thanks guys. Hope i like it too.... lol

Originally Posted by EO2SeaBee View Post
That's a nice trailer Chad. When I saw that first pic, I thought you were buying a well used, or scratch and dent trailer, then I realized it's snow - something we don't see often down here - lol
Yeah. Wasn't supposed to start until after midnight......
Cool trailer Chad. What's going inside? Speaking of trailers, did you ever put to use the 7k axles you bought from me?
For hauling the quad, hunting gear when I do my trips to Wisconsin.
The axles are earmarked for my open deck single car trailer (which is different from the one i picked them up with). Haven't broke it well enough yet to move it up on the project list.....
Originally Posted by golfmedik View Post
Cool trailer Chad!! My wife gets mad at me every year when we have to buy tags due to having several of them. For years of having only SUVs, that was the only way to move or carry big items. Now that we have four trucks in the yard, it's much easier to get stuff. DAMN, I hope she doesn't see this post

Morning guys!
Michigan trailer plates are permanent. This one will cost me $75 for as long as I own it. Doesn't, however, make up for the raping we take on car insurance.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Today is the day........

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: