Notices
6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Today is the day........

Old 11-22-2018, 10:32 AM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
Karl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputation
I just did some poking around and found the reason my tractor deal is not such a deal. It's a leftover 2017. EFM instead of the 2018+ EFI. Looks like I just saved myself some coin...

Old 11-22-2018, 10:54 AM
Tim Young
Post Fiend
Tim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputation
Happy Thanksgiving Rodney and crew!

Old 11-22-2018, 10:59 AM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
Karl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputation
One hour countdown to the annual weight gain program!

Old 11-22-2018, 12:14 PM
KubotaOrange76
Post Fiend
KubotaOrange76 is a name known to allKubotaOrange76 is a name known to allKubotaOrange76 is a name known to allKubotaOrange76 is a name known to allKubotaOrange76 is a name known to allKubotaOrange76 is a name known to all
Happy thanksgiving all
got some OHP deadlifts and pullups in bedore a chow down, hopefully it wont all go to belly

Old 11-22-2018, 02:10 PM
KubotaOrange76
Post Fiend
KubotaOrange76 is a name known to allKubotaOrange76 is a name known to allKubotaOrange76 is a name known to allKubotaOrange76 is a name known to allKubotaOrange76 is a name known to allKubotaOrange76 is a name known to all
Does anyone know if ebay usually does anything for cyber monday or black friday?

Old 11-22-2018, 02:13 PM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by KubotaOrange76 View Post
Does anyone know if ebay usually does anything for cyber monday or black friday?
its always a surprise...

Old 11-22-2018, 04:12 PM
Chad149
Deplorable
Chad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputation
Happy Thanksgiving guys. Hope everybody is fat, happy and perhaps a little tipsy by now.

Old 11-22-2018, 07:04 PM
Ferguson65
Postmaster
Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.
Fat, happy, and working on tipsy with some rum and coke now Chad!

Todays been fun. Started off with what I believe was a self inflicted jam in the pellet stove. Fixed that, had lunch at my parents with the family, came home and installed a new ceiling fan in the living room. Old one was fine, but had no lights. Our house is dark, dark, dark. New one has 3 standard base bulbs. Can actually see in the living room now! I'm finally starting to feel better from the sickness that started a month ago. Of course I have an ENT appointment Tuesday and I'll probably be fine by then.

Tomorrow is the day of the Echo 20% off sale at a local dealer. I'm going to call at 8 and see if they have the PB8010T and if it is included in the sale. Echo website doesn't exclude it but this place doesn't give me the warm fuzzy feeling. If they have it and will discount I'm going for a ride!

Happy Thanksgiving guys!

Old 11-22-2018, 07:17 PM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
I'm calling the one local place doing 20% tomorrow morning too Scott. My dealer didn't get ay PB-2620 hand held units and doesn't know when he will get one. This place in CT is only 10 minutes further out and may have one. I have to pick up a backpack for a family member too. They are sold on the 770T but will see if the 8010 is there. I know it's included in the sale but some dealers play games with in demand units. My dealer got none of them and said they are in high demand being so new.

Old 11-23-2018, 08:27 AM
fordmantpw
Posting Guru
fordmantpw is a splendid one to beholdfordmantpw is a splendid one to beholdfordmantpw is a splendid one to beholdfordmantpw is a splendid one to beholdfordmantpw is a splendid one to beholdfordmantpw is a splendid one to beholdfordmantpw is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by KubotaOrange76 View Post
10% off with code HOLIDAY10 today.

Happy late Thanksgiving all!

Old 11-23-2018, 08:32 AM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
Where are you finding that Tom? I don't see it on their homepage yet.

Any progress on the blower Scott? My guy finally got my hand held in so I'm cruising up there today to grab it along with a PB770T that my mom wants for around her place.

Old 11-23-2018, 09:19 AM
Ferguson65
Postmaster
Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.
Originally Posted by Karl4Cat View Post
Any progress on the blower Scott? My guy finally got my hand held in so I'm cruising up there today to grab it along with a PB770T that my mom wants for around her place.
Tried to hang out with momma and kiddo and went to gym early. Called at 9:15. They only had 3 and they were all gone. Shoulda been at the the door at 8. They were on sale but they only had 3.

Old 11-23-2018, 09:42 AM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
That blows.... well, I guess it doesn't actually...LOL. Sorry you missed it buddy. If you can wait til the spring, I bet you'll find a lot more deals out there. Stock is low everywhere on fall stuff. You can get a PB770T for $425 plus shipping from my guy but I know you want the big dog...

Old 11-23-2018, 11:23 AM
Ferguson65
Postmaster
That blows.... well, I guess it doesn't actually...LOL. Sorry you missed it buddy. If you can wait til the spring, I bet you'll find a lot more deals out there. Stock is low everywhere on fall stuff. You can get a PB770T for $425 plus shipping from my guy but I know you want the big dog...
Yeah, if I do it I want the big guy. I will just sit on it for now and wait for another sale. But next time I'm not screwing around and will be at the door for the opening bell. Maybe next time my guy will play along.

Old 11-23-2018, 11:58 AM
fordmantpw
Posting Guru
fordmantpw is a splendid one to beholdfordmantpw is a splendid one to beholdfordmantpw is a splendid one to beholdfordmantpw is a splendid one to beholdfordmantpw is a splendid one to beholdfordmantpw is a splendid one to beholdfordmantpw is a splendid one to behold
Where are you finding that Tom? I don't see it on their homepage yet.
It popped up on my wife's phone this morning when she was browsing (in-app maybe??).

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Today is the day........

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: