Today is the day........ - Page 1021 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Today is the day........

Old 06-13-2018, 08:27 AM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
Karl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputation
Tony has the dual battery setup too Jim. I'm usually riding and not chatting with the music on so I think I'll be fine with the 1. Iffin' I need a jump, I'll revisit the situation. I have a spot prepped for a second under the passenger seat.

Old 06-13-2018, 08:36 AM
Sailor_Roy
Montana Chapter LDR
Sailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by KubotaOrange76 View Post
Today is the day i ask myself,
Is it odd i enjoy filling carpenter bee holes with clear silicone while they are in there?
Love it......
That would be fun.......

Old 06-13-2018, 09:09 AM
HRTKD
Postmaster
HRTKD has much to be proud ofHRTKD has much to be proud ofHRTKD has much to be proud ofHRTKD has much to be proud ofHRTKD has much to be proud ofHRTKD has much to be proud ofHRTKD has much to be proud ofHRTKD has much to be proud ofHRTKD has much to be proud ofHRTKD has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Karl4Cat View Post
Tony has the dual battery setup too Jim. I'm usually riding and not chatting with the music on so I think I'll be fine with the 1. Iffin' I need a jump, I'll revisit the situation. I have a spot prepped for a second under the passenger seat.
I've needed the "jump" from the aux battery only once in the past 5 years. It wasn't critical as I could have jumped from my truck since it was nearby. I have an Odyssey battery as the aux. I turned it on its side and strapped it up against the OEM battery. That was supposed to be a temporary mount but after 5 years I think it is permanent. I run my winch and light bars from the aux battery. No stereo in my Ranger and I don't see that changing. I really like the quiet when we stop for pictures or lunch.

Old 06-13-2018, 10:04 AM
tmilicia
Senior User
tmilicia has a great reputation on FTE.tmilicia has a great reputation on FTE.tmilicia has a great reputation on FTE.tmilicia has a great reputation on FTE.
Here is the dual battery setup in my XP1000 and my accessory fuse panel wiring. I also have a dual voltage readout in my dash so I can see both batteries' voltage at all time.

Attached Images   
Old 06-13-2018, 10:10 AM
HRTKD
Postmaster
HRTKD has much to be proud ofHRTKD has much to be proud ofHRTKD has much to be proud ofHRTKD has much to be proud ofHRTKD has much to be proud ofHRTKD has much to be proud ofHRTKD has much to be proud ofHRTKD has much to be proud ofHRTKD has much to be proud ofHRTKD has much to be proud of
Nice job on the wiring. That's a tight fit in the battery compartment. I don't think I have that much usable room, or such great access to it.

Old 06-13-2018, 10:34 AM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
Karl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputation
Great job Buddy!!! I can picture you rollin'...

Old 06-13-2018, 11:53 AM
tmilicia
Senior User
tmilicia has a great reputation on FTE.tmilicia has a great reputation on FTE.tmilicia has a great reputation on FTE.tmilicia has a great reputation on FTE.
Picture me rollin....

Old 06-13-2018, 12:03 PM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
That's the reference I was making buddy... I had it rollin' in my head.

Old 06-14-2018, 08:49 PM
Ferguson65
Postmaster
Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.
Really nice wiring job there Tony! And A clean install as usual from Rodney.

Today begins the fun of washing everything! Gave the front cap of the trailer a very thorough cleaning in preparation for waxing it. Started to clean streaks and wash the left side. It's a mess and going to be quite the project.......................but I've got a system that seems to be working well so far. I freaking love magic erasers!

Old 06-14-2018, 08:54 PM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
Cleaning to get ready for Mammoth Scott?

Old 06-14-2018, 09:05 PM
Ferguson65
Postmaster
Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.
Originally Posted by Karl4Cat View Post
Cleaning to get ready for Mammoth Scott?
I wish I was! Heading the total opposite direction to Lake George. Feels like forever since we were out last. Can't wait!

Old 06-14-2018, 09:12 PM
Chad149
Deplorable
Chad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by Ferguson65 View Post

Today begins the fun of washing everything! Gave the front cap of the trailer a very thorough cleaning in preparation for waxing it. Started to clean streaks and wash the left side. It's a mess and going to be quite the project.......................but I've got a system that seems to be working well so far. I freaking love magic erasers!
Sounds like my week. Just need to wax and clean the the small awning. But had an interruption in rv prep for truck prep. ...

Old 06-14-2018, 09:50 PM
my_crib_too
Posting Guru
my_crib_too has a spectacular reputation.my_crib_too has a spectacular reputation.my_crib_too has a spectacular reputation.my_crib_too has a spectacular reputation.my_crib_too has a spectacular reputation.my_crib_too has a spectacular reputation.my_crib_too has a spectacular reputation.my_crib_too has a spectacular reputation.my_crib_too has a spectacular reputation.my_crib_too has a spectacular reputation.my_crib_too has a spectacular reputation.
Originally Posted by Ferguson65 View Post

LA awesome from the dollar store removes the black streaks on an RV. Spray on, wipe off.

Bruce

Old 06-14-2018, 10:26 PM
Iowa Ford
Post Fiend
Iowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by Chad149 View Post
Sounds like my week. Just need to wax and clean the the small awning. But had an interruption in rv prep for truck prep. ...
Looks like another delete !!

Old 06-15-2018, 05:39 AM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
I'm trying to figure out just what that is Tim?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Today is the day........

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: