VetNet A forum dedicated to ALL Veterans... their unique needs and wants. A place where Veterans old and new can discuss their problems and find the help and support they are looking for.

Veterans Administration Contact Information

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2015, 03:33 PM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Veterans Administration Contact Information

CALLING ALL HANDS!

What we need here is a straight up list of all known VA websites, or other contact information for all states and regions that we can go to for VA assistance. This thread is linked to in the master index at the top of the VETERANS NETWORK main forum in the sticky thread for important links.

We need not worry at this point about organizing the whole thread by state and local, because I have the means and experience to go down the posts in this thread and add an index to THIS post, which will serve to sort it out and reduce confusion - just as we have done with the master index for VETNET at the forum head.

As posts are added with EVEN MORE contact info - these posts will be added to the index below, so that all of them can be found easily. If there come to be so many that a main STATE post with everything we know of in that state is desirable, we can do that too.

Consolidated Interactive Map of VA Facilities both In and Outside of CONUS

Index of posts with contact info listed alphabetically by State:

Nebraska:
Post #2

OREGON:
Post #3

Old 01-08-2015, 08:07 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Received 222 Likes on 181 Posts
Information for the state of Nebraska:

Department of Veteran affairs

List of Nebraska VA clinics

Last edited by 67nukeford; 01-08-2015 at 01:35 PM.
Old 01-08-2015, 11:47 AM
Seabiscuit-P3
Hotshot
Received 3,981 Likes on 1,227 Posts
Old 01-08-2015, 01:08 PM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I just stumbled onto an excellent link - it is an interactive map posted by the Department of Veterans Affairs that can be clicked on by state,and even regions or territories outside of CONUS such as Guam, the Phillipine Islands, and Puerto Rico to find information on VA Central Offices, VA Healthcare Locations, and so on.

CONSOLIDATED INTERACTIVE MAP of Veterans Administration Outreach Facilities and LOCATIONS

I think I just hit the jackpot for us...

Old 09-06-2015, 12:47 PM
troposcatter
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Graywolf your still on here, I went back to the VA for the first time since 97 to have my knee looked at, I thought they would just do whatever they were supposed to and I would have my insurance take care of it, but they gave me a colonoscopy(?) and contracted me out to have my knee done. Over the years the other knee finally started failing. I am going to have it done also but meanwhile my prescription for a knee brace has been misdirected twice and lost once