WTB: Northeast US - 67-79 F100 2WD - Page 2 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
WTB - Ford Trucks & other vehicles Want to buy vehicles

WTB: Northeast US - 67-79 F100 2WD

Old 06-07-2017, 10:37 AM
thecause17
Junior User
thecause17 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Still looking, Miata is long gone, so no trades.

Same as before, looking for a short bed roller with a pretty decent body. Should have bought Nosjunke's, but it eluded me.

If you have something, pics and price please, whether it's in this thread or via private message.

Old 09-28-2017, 07:53 AM
kxdan01
New User
kxdan01 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Error

I apologize for the totally messed up post, now I've got to figure out how to delete a post.

Last edited by kxdan01; 09-28-2017 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Error
Old 09-28-2017, 10:40 PM
kxdan01
New User
Still for sale?

Hello, I was wondering if you'd happen to still have the 4.6, 4R70W & the wiring/accessories/Lincoln fan that you had collected up for the truck build. I want to use the exact same setup right away in a build of my own, do you still have all of that stuff? Or any of it? Thanks for your time and please let me know. I'm still getting used to the messaging & notifications on here but please let me know, if so would you be interested in some Ford or Ford Related Parts, maybe a vehicle, maybe a 4wd Truck & parts for it, I have all kinds of power train parts & just countless parts, plus other cool stuff you'd probably find some interest in. Please just let me know & I look forward to your reply. Please PM me, I'll keep a check on it & I posted an ad in the classifieds today, I think twice, and got it all screeed up, so I'll be deleting it & posting a corrected version. Thanks again & I look forward to hearing back from you soon- Dan

Originally Posted by Nosjunke View Post
1973 F-100, no engine or trans just like you wanted in great shape. I was going to swap the 4.6 and 4r70w in I, but daughter lost interest. $4000 for truck, engine, trans, wiring, accessories, everything. Just need mounts welded in, engine finished. Will still need some parts to get it to run such as a fuel pump, fuel lines, a/c lines made up, radiator hoses (I have 2 radiators, the truck one and one from Lincoln MK VIII with fan).

Old 09-29-2017, 09:30 AM
thecause17
Junior User
thecause17 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by kxdan01 View Post
Hello, I was wondering if you'd happen to still have the 4.6, 4R70W & the wiring/accessories/Lincoln fan that you had collected up for the truck build. I want to use the exact same setup right away in a build of my own, do you still have all of that stuff? Or any of it? Thanks for your time and please let me know. I'm still getting used to the messaging & notifications on here but please let me know, if so would you be interested in some Ford or Ford Related Parts, maybe a vehicle, maybe a 4wd Truck & parts for it, I have all kinds of power train parts & just countless parts, plus other cool stuff you'd probably find some interest in. Please just let me know & I look forward to your reply. Please PM me, I'll keep a check on it & I posted an ad in the classifieds today, I think twice, and got it all screeed up, so I'll be deleting it & posting a corrected version. Thanks again & I look forward to hearing back from you soon- Dan
He doesn't have the truck and no longer visits the forum. I talked to him several months after I had initially passed on the truck because I was kicking myself for not buying it. The truck was sold to a guy local to him and put together and is now on the road with the setup you see in those pics.

Old 09-29-2017, 04:56 PM
kxdan01
New User
Responding

Man, what a deal! I would've happily paid that for the truck, but especially all of it. I knew it'd be gone but I had to try. Are you still looking for something? If I don't have a truck or car, which I may, I bet I have a drivetrain if you're interested in that or anything Ford Car:Truck related from 60's-90's. if not that's ok too.

I appreciate your reply, thanks- Daniel

Old 02-24-2018, 10:35 PM
Shanep
Freshman User
Shanep is starting off with a positive reputation.
1977 F100 Short Bed Step Side

1977 F100 Custom Stepside. VERY RARE Stepside!!! Straight Solid body. NEVER wrecked. Has never seen snow. NEVER been out of Texas. Bed was completely removed, Rhino lined, new wood floor stained & sealed. Underside coated & waterproofed. 2051 miles on rebuilt 1985 F150 V-8 302 & rebuilt AOD transmission. B &M racing shifter. Performance cam. Positive traction rear end w/31 spline axles. EVERYTHING works like from factory or better. Interior completely redone & painted. Body is primered black. NEW:
Long Tube Flowtech Headers
Dual Exhaust
Wheels & Tires
Fuel Tank
Fuel gage
Rear Bumper
Wood Floor in Bed
Front & Rear Shocks
Windsheild
Rear Sliding Window
Steering Wheel
Steering Shaft Coupler
Upholstered Bench Seat
Headliner
Rubber Floor Liner
Sun Visors
Bluetooth Stereo & Speakers
Dual Horns
Water Pump
Carter Electric Fuel Pump
Aluminum Radiator
Coolant Over-Flow Tank
All Hoses/Belts
Battery
Alternator
Starter
HEI Distributor
Spark Plug Wires / Spark Plugs
Many Other New Parts / Accessories
$21,800 CASH or TRADE for ANYTHING worth more.
Call/Text for more pics or info.
Two10-Six54-Eight855