6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine

Jolly Green Giant...2015 F-350 KR DRW

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2015, 10:29 PM
Dakster
Lead Driver
Received 111 Likes on 37 Posts
At least you got made whole... I was beginning to wonder what was going on....

Old 04-13-2015, 07:07 AM
ruschejj
Post Fiend
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Hey, I know things drift around in here and I had a thought yesterday while driving from Orlando to home.

Can it be imagined that we as a people actually had the ***** to take the nuclear option approx 65 years ago? Compare to today, our leaders have no idea what needs to be done and are scared to even talk about it.......

Old 04-13-2015, 08:26 AM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 3,991 Likes on 1,598 Posts
Originally Posted by ruschejj
Hey, I know things drift around in here and I had a thought yesterday while driving from Orlando to home.

Can it be imagined that we as a people actually had the ***** to take the nuclear option approx 65 years ago? Compare to today, our leaders have no idea what needs to be done and are scared to even talk about it.......
Good morning Joel.......
Too bad we don't have Patriots in office instead of Traitors.........
I see that Mrs Traitor is officially running for King Traitor's position....

Old 04-13-2015, 08:49 AM
sdetweil
Hotshot

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by ruschejj

was 'easy' then.. no realtime consequences.. I also don't think it was 'we as a people', the public and press were not involved. Today things are a lot more complex. MAD works. Problem is how to contain the new players who don't know/want to follow the rules. Trust but Verify is a lot of work.

Old 04-13-2015, 09:54 AM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Good morning Sam.......

Last night I ordered an RV 9.0 cu ft fridge. The OEM one died last summer. I trust pulling the old one and installing the new one will not be a hair pulling project.......

Old 04-13-2015, 10:14 AM
sdetweil
Hotshot

Originally Posted by Sailor_Roy
Good morning Sam.......

Last night I ordered an RV 9.0 cu ft fridge. The OEM one died last summer. I trust pulling the old one and installing the new one will not be a hair pulling project.......
been thinking of putting in a residential fridge.. might have to lose two drawers, which DW wouldn't be to happy about.. but she would be happier with the fridge.... decisions decisions..

Old 04-13-2015, 10:21 AM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Originally Posted by sdetweil
been thinking of putting in a residential fridge.. might have to lose two drawers, which DW wouldn't be to happy about.. but she would be happier with the fridge.... decisions decisions..
Last summer we purchased a 13 cu ft apartment fridge and put it in the "Garage"/ Theresa's bedroom. I am going to install an inverter soon to run it on the Battery bank when we are not hooked up to Shore Power. For long trips and stays in the 5th wheel, the 2 refrigerators will be very nice.

Old 04-13-2015, 10:37 AM
sdetweil
Hotshot

Last summer we purchased a 13 cu ft apartment fridge and put it in the "Garage"/ Theresa's bedroom. I am going to install an inverter soon to run it on the Battery bank when we are not hooked up to Shore Power. For long trips and stays in the 5th wheel, the 2 refrigerators will be very nice.
great topic on adding a dedicated small transfer switch for the inverter output

RV.Net Open Roads Forum: Great inverter setup to run residential fridge in your RV!

Old 04-13-2015, 10:44 AM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

great topic on adding a dedicated small transfer switch for the inverter output

RV.Net Open Roads Forum: Great inverter setup to run residential fridge in your RV!
Thank You Sam.......
I will read through that.

Old 04-14-2015, 12:34 AM
k7lvo
Posting Guru
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
was 'easy' then.. no realtime consequences.. I also don't think it was 'we as a people', the public and press were not involved. Today things are a lot more complex. MAD works. Problem is how to contain the new players who don't know/want to follow the rules. Trust but Verify is a lot of work.
But it sure beats surrender. What we've got now makes detente look pretty good... And detente isn't as expensive as one might think - the Russians make tanks out of plywood and missiles out of telephone poles...

Old 04-14-2015, 05:42 AM
sbryan
Lead Driver
Received 124 Likes on 114 Posts
Roy, a good friend with an Airstream replaced his busted fridge last fall before he left for his annual trek to warmer climates. It was a one day exercise for him and he has a lot less room to work with than you do. Should be pretty straight forward for you, especially if you are essentially replacing like units. If you were moving to a Thermador gourmet kitchen double door freezer fridge combo it might be a bit tougher.

This might be a hair puller.

Old 04-14-2015, 03:17 PM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Originally Posted by sbryan
Roy, a good friend with an Airstream replaced his busted fridge last fall before he left for his annual trek to warmer climates. It was a one day exercise for him and he has a lot less room to work with than you do. Should be pretty straight forward for you, especially if you are essentially replacing like units. If you were moving to a Thermador gourmet kitchen double door freezer fridge combo it might be a bit tougher.

This might be a hair puller.
Hi Shawn......

The existing until is 8 cu ft. The new one is 9 cu ft. Due to the insulation density, same width...depth & slightly higher. I'll be doing minor cabinet work. I do not expect any problems.
Between the RV fridge and the Apartment fridge of 13 cu ft, we will have 22 cu ft total.....

Old 04-14-2015, 03:40 PM
sbryan
Lead Driver
Received 124 Likes on 114 Posts
Hi Shawn......

The existing until is 8 cu ft. The new one is 9 cu ft. Due to the insulation density, same width...depth & slightly higher. I'll be doing minor cabinet work. I do not expect any problems.
Between the RV fridge and the Apartment fridge of 13 cu ft, we will have 22 cu ft total.....
Room for all that Navy grog!

Old 04-14-2015, 11:27 PM
Dakster
Lead Driver
Received 111 Likes on 37 Posts
Good luck with it Roy. I am sure you will do fine with that task... I don't see it as a hair puller, maybe a few cuss words here and there.

Getting it all set for your AWESOME, SPECTACULAR summer vacation coming up...

Old 04-16-2015, 01:23 AM
Tucker
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Roy, long time no talk, I am having a difficult time locating my upfitter switch wires. I have looked all over under the dash on the drivers side and the passengers. Do you have any wisdom to share ? I would really like to hook up some extra lights but can't seem to locate the ends of the cables. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Tucker

Quick Reply: Jolly Green Giant...2015 F-350 KR DRW