Jolly Green Giant...2015 F-350 KR DRW - Page 657 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 6.7L Power Stroke Diesel
Reload this Page >

Jolly Green Giant...2015 F-350 KR DRW

Notices
6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jolly Green Giant...2015 F-350 KR DRW

Old 02-16-2019, 12:18 PM
Seabiscuit-P3
Post Fiend
Seabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputation
Hi Roy, glad to see you are home and feeling a little better. They'll have you fixed up better than new next week.

Old 02-16-2019, 01:28 PM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Sailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputation
Hi Monty...... I can't wait to get my new tires..... I have wanted Winter Ice & Snow tires......just couldn't talk Lynn into them. I should have had her drive the truck in the heavy snow long ago.........

Old 02-16-2019, 04:04 PM
EO2SeaBee
Proudly Deplorable
EO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputation
Glad to see you somewhat functional again Roy. Jodi and I pray things go well for you next week.

Old 02-16-2019, 07:42 PM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Sailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by EO2SeaBee View Post
Glad to see you somewhat functional again Roy. Jodi and I pray things go well for you next week.
Howdy Sailor Seabee........

Life is good today........
I am looking forward to Thursday...... I am feeling positive about the outcome........

Old 02-16-2019, 07:45 PM
Skip1970
Post Fiend
Skip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputation
you gotta get off that bedrest, theres some travel trailers that need some smashing roy!

Old 02-16-2019, 07:50 PM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Originally Posted by Skip1970 View Post
you gotta get off that bedrest, theres some travel trailers that need some smashing roy!
No bending sheet metal........

Bedrest does need to go ...... Too many fun things in life to get done.........

Old 03-03-2019, 04:48 PM
farmert
Postmaster
farmert has a very good reputation on FTE.farmert has a very good reputation on FTE.farmert has a very good reputation on FTE.farmert has a very good reputation on FTE.
Hope the back is feeling better Roy. Been thinking about you, and missing your posts.

Old 03-03-2019, 04:52 PM
Bonanza35
Post Fiend
Bonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to behold
Roy, if you had your surgery I hope your doing well. Thought it was last thursday? Anyway, our prays are with you for sure.

Old 03-03-2019, 05:01 PM
Bonanza35
Post Fiend
Bonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to behold
On a side note guys, I think I mitt get the best response here. My son is looking at a 2016, at the Ford dealer with 26 thousand miles. It's an F350 CC LB DRW 4x4 with 4.30 gears, Lariate. He said the car fax said it had a pvc cooler replacement. I'm thinking EGR but I'll have to ask him again. I thought I read somewhere that the 2016 had some problems? Am I wrong here? Also he wants to change the front seat to bench style because they have four young ones. Problem is what about the rear air? The vents I'm sure go threw there. And any other controls? I'm not liken the 4.30 rear end because these trucks tow so good with higher gears but that to him isn't a deal breaker. Did they come that way or is that a special order some one did? He's been looking a while and says the price is right. He tows a 40 foot toy hauler with his 6.0 truck, and believe me it does the job but is way over loaded. Any help from you guys is deeply appreciated. God bless,

Chet

Old 03-03-2019, 05:24 PM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Originally Posted by farmert View Post
Hope the back is feeling better Roy. Been thinking about you, and missing your posts.
Hi Tom........
Thanks for stopping by.... Work around the house is on hold for awhile.

I am healing !! Pain levels are greatly reduced...

I am not so sure I would be working in the garage the last 3-4 weeks. The weather has been well below zero. Until I get all the insulating done, it would be hard to heat the place.

Old 03-03-2019, 05:31 PM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Originally Posted by Bonanza35 View Post
Roy, if you had your surgery I hope your doing well. Thought it was last thursday? Anyway, our prays are with you for sure.
The surgery happened Feb 21st.....
Surgery went very well....

I am healing pretty good. Much less pain. I am out and about.......
Getting better by the day.

Old 03-03-2019, 05:39 PM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Originally Posted by Bonanza35 View Post
On a side note guys, I think I mitt get the best response here. My son is looking at a 2016, at the Ford dealer with 26 thousand miles. It's an F350 CC LB DRW 4x4 with 4.30 gears, Lariate. He said the car fax said it had a pvc cooler replacement. I'm thinking EGR but I'll have to ask him again. I thought I read somewhere that the 2016 had some problems? Am I wrong here? Also he wants to change the front seat to bench style because they have four young ones. Problem is what about the rear air? The vents I'm sure go threw there. And any other controls? I'm not liken the 4.30 rear end because these trucks tow so good with higher gears but that to him isn't a deal breaker. Did they come that way or is that a special order some one did? He's been looking a while and says the price is right. He tows a 40 foot toy hauler with his 6.0 truck, and believe me it does the job but is way over loaded. Any help from you guys is deeply appreciated. God bless,

Chet
I have not heard of problems with the 2016. Mt truck is a 2015 and the 4:30 rear end was standard went I ordered it. The dually dictates the rear end. There is not an option for a 3:55 which I would have liked....

Old 03-03-2019, 05:53 PM
farmert
Postmaster
farmert has a very good reputation on FTE.farmert has a very good reputation on FTE.farmert has a very good reputation on FTE.farmert has a very good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by Sailor_Roy View Post
Hi Tom........
Thanks for stopping by.... Work around the house is on hold for awhile.

I am healing !! Pain levels are greatly reduced...

I am not so sure I would be working in the garage the last 3-4 weeks. The weather has been well below zero. Until I get all the insulating done, it would be hard to heat the place.
Glad to hear the surgery went well, and you are on the mend. Sounds like we have the same weather here. It seems the weather this past year is about 1 and a half months behind. The weather channel said the low temps were about 40 degrees below normal for this time of the year here.

Old 03-03-2019, 06:12 PM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Originally Posted by farmert View Post
Glad to hear the surgery went well, and you are on the mend. Sounds like we have the same weather here. It seems the weather this past year is about 1 and a half months behind. The weather channel said the low temps were about 40 degrees below normal for this time of the year here.
I don't remember the numbers the weather guy put out on the local news......... But, the word is that the temps have been very much below normal.

Old 03-03-2019, 08:31 PM
Bonanza35
Post Fiend
Thanks for the reply Roy. I'm glad your doing well. I'll relay the information on the truck to my son. God bless and a speedy recovery!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Jolly Green Giant...2015 F-350 KR DRW

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: