Jolly Green Giant...2015 F-350 KR DRW - Page 651 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 6.7L Power Stroke Diesel
Reload this Page >

Jolly Green Giant...2015 F-350 KR DRW

Notices
6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jolly Green Giant...2015 F-350 KR DRW

Old 01-14-2019, 01:02 PM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Sailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by HRTKD View Post
Good morning, Roy. Good progress. You're going to put up drywall also? I hate drywall. When I finished my basement I sub'd that out and was happy to pay for it to be done.
No on the Sheetrock (Drywall). I am putting up 7/16" OSB on the walls and ceiling. I won't put a hole in it when I hit it with a board and I can hang stuff on a nail. I would put 5/8" sheetrock on the ceiling if there were living space above the garage.

Old 01-14-2019, 01:03 PM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Sailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputation
Been lazy enough today....... Time to get to work.

Later my friends......

Old 01-14-2019, 05:19 PM
GLR
Posting Legend
GLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputation
Do you have to have fire code drywall on the side attached to the house??

Old 01-14-2019, 05:45 PM
HRTKD
Post Fiend
HRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant future
Yeah, I was wondering about fire barrier for code. If the garage is completely detached from the house, does it matter?

Old 01-14-2019, 06:05 PM
golfmedik
Post Fiend
golfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputation
Looking good buddy! The uummm..garage that is..

Old 01-14-2019, 06:38 PM
Bonanza35
Post Fiend
Bonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to behold
If it's attached it does. Here where I live even not attached if within 200 feet you have to have 1 hour wall.

Old 01-14-2019, 09:35 PM
Skip1970
Post Fiend
Skip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputation
thats a heck of a name to have in the military dittler! nice nail plates sailor

Old 01-14-2019, 10:14 PM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Originally Posted by GLR View Post
Do you have to have fire code drywall on the side attached to the house??
Yes. The garage is attached to the house. I put up two layers of 5/8" sheetrock on the wall against the house. Only need one layer, but decided to double it.

Old 01-14-2019, 10:15 PM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Originally Posted by HRTKD View Post
Yeah, I was wondering about fire barrier for code. If the garage is completely detached from the house, does it matter?
The garage is attached. There is a fire wall between the garage and the house..... Nothing above the garage.

Old 01-14-2019, 10:18 PM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Originally Posted by Bonanza35 View Post
If it's attached it does. Here where I live even not attached if within 200 feet you have to have 1 hour wall.
If I was in the city limits..... I would have to use sheetrock on all walls and ceiling. I am in the county and no one cares.......

Old 01-14-2019, 10:19 PM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Originally Posted by Skip1970 View Post
thats a heck of a name to have in the military dittler! nice nail plates sailor
During WWII my Dad took some ribbing with the name of Dittler. (Hitler)

Old 01-15-2019, 08:10 AM
GLR
Posting Legend
GLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputation
Good morning to all. Nothing wrong with "overkill" , Roy

Old 01-15-2019, 12:14 PM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Originally Posted by GLR View Post
Good morning to all. Nothing wrong with "overkill" , Roy
The Tim Allen syndrome.......

Picked up some 4x4's and 2x4's yesterday....... Have another window to cut in and soon I will be able to start building workbenches...........
Wiring in an outside spot light on the south-west corner of the garage to overlook the chicken coop......

Standing the receptionist watch at church this morning........ work on the garage this afternoon !!

Old 01-18-2019, 08:39 PM
golfmedik
Post Fiend
golfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputation
Evening buddy! Hope all is well with you, the family, the pets and the project!!

Old 01-18-2019, 09:54 PM
EO2SeaBee
Proudly Deplorable
EO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputation
Coming along nicely Roy!

Howdy from the perfume factory gang. Have a great evening all.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Jolly Green Giant...2015 F-350 KR DRW

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: