Jolly Green Giant...2015 F-350 KR DRW - Page 611 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 6.7L Power Stroke Diesel
Reload this Page >

Jolly Green Giant...2015 F-350 KR DRW

Notices
6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jolly Green Giant...2015 F-350 KR DRW

Old 08-08-2018, 02:02 AM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Sailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by ExxWhy View Post
Nice work Roy. Feels good to do stuff like that and the savings is tremendous. I've had poor luck with contractors and try very hard to avoid them.
Exactly...... I do enjoy doing my own projects.. I couldn't afford a contractor. Too many do lousy work.

Old 08-08-2018, 02:04 AM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Sailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by HRTKD View Post
LOL! Are you implying that Roy waits until snowfall to start working on his trailer?
...If Roy doesn't get done in time.... it is going to get cold and I won't be able to paint.

I would rather work in the cold........

Old 08-08-2018, 09:10 AM
troverman
Post Fiend
troverman has much to be proud oftroverman has much to be proud oftroverman has much to be proud oftroverman has much to be proud oftroverman has much to be proud oftroverman has much to be proud oftroverman has much to be proud oftroverman has much to be proud oftroverman has much to be proud oftroverman has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by fordmantpw View Post
FYI, if the temp was 101 and the humidity was 97%, that's a 196* heat index with a dew point of 100*. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Based on dew point, your action humidity was 39%.

I know all about heat and humidity here in the Midwest. Humidity really does suck!

Heat Index Calculator
Bubble not busted...it was HOT! We had a brief show that afternoon and I think the temp went down into the upper 70's with the 97% humidity but prior to that the dewpoint was 70. I guess its too much an exaggeration to put them altogether! But very unpleasant conditions, no doubt.

Old 08-08-2018, 10:24 AM
fordmantpw
Posting Guru
fordmantpw is a splendid one to beholdfordmantpw is a splendid one to beholdfordmantpw is a splendid one to beholdfordmantpw is a splendid one to beholdfordmantpw is a splendid one to beholdfordmantpw is a splendid one to beholdfordmantpw is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by troverman View Post
Bubble not busted...it was HOT! We had a brief show that afternoon and I think the temp went down into the upper 70's with the 97% humidity but prior to that the dewpoint was 70. I guess its too much an exaggeration to put them altogether! But very unpleasant conditions, no doubt.
Just messing with ya!

It's amazing how pleasant dry conditions can be when you are used to humidity. I'll take a nice dry 95 over a humid 85 any day...and I HATE hot, sticky weather.

Old 08-08-2018, 11:47 PM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
I moved to Montana to get away from the humidity.......

I am going to start on the house very early and quit early..... Temps over 100F expected for a few days or so..... Very low humidity 10 -12 %

Old 08-09-2018, 12:09 AM
Iowa Ford
Post Fiend
Iowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputation
Better hit the hay Roy !!

Old 08-09-2018, 08:04 AM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Originally Posted by Iowa Ford View Post
Better hit the hay Roy !!
The hay was prickley...........

It is just after 0600........ Took Lynn to the airport.....trip to Texas to visit her daughter and family.
Pretty soon it will be light enough to get to work.........

Old 08-09-2018, 08:21 AM
SavageNFS
Post Fiend
SavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputation
You make sure you drink plenty of fluids Roy!

Old 08-09-2018, 08:27 AM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Originally Posted by SavageNFS View Post
Aye Aye Sir !!

I do.......

I will hide inside pretty early today.

Old 08-09-2018, 08:52 AM
Iowa Ford
Post Fiend
Iowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputation
Cowboy coffee !!

Old 08-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Paw's 150 Lariat
Posting Guru
Paw's 150 Lariat is a splendid one to beholdPaw's 150 Lariat is a splendid one to beholdPaw's 150 Lariat is a splendid one to beholdPaw's 150 Lariat is a splendid one to beholdPaw's 150 Lariat is a splendid one to beholdPaw's 150 Lariat is a splendid one to beholdPaw's 150 Lariat is a splendid one to beholdPaw's 150 Lariat is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by SavageNFS View Post
Does beer count??

Old 08-09-2018, 12:54 PM
HRTKD
Post Fiend
HRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Paw's 150 Lariat View Post
Does beer count??
There's lots of water in beer. If you drink dark beer that counts as lunch also.

Old 08-09-2018, 12:55 PM
SavageNFS
Post Fiend
SavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputation
Not for Roy!!!

Old 08-09-2018, 03:54 PM
GIGGER
Posting Legend
GIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputation
Since this thread has turned into the weather channel, I love the heat when it gets here, I wear winter boots about 8 months a year..... But not today, thank God

Old 08-09-2018, 08:26 PM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Originally Posted by Paw's 150 Lariat View Post
Does beer count??
Used to......... Now it is ice water.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Jolly Green Giant...2015 F-350 KR DRW

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: