Jolly Green Giant...2015 F-350 KR DRW - Page 608 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 6.7L Power Stroke Diesel
Reload this Page >

Jolly Green Giant...2015 F-350 KR DRW

Notices
6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jolly Green Giant...2015 F-350 KR DRW

Old 08-01-2018, 08:16 PM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Sailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by Bonanza35 View Post
Aren't you supposed to have paper flashing around the window first? That's the way it's done here anyway.
I was just seeing who would catch that..........
OR
I was just doing a trial fit last night.

This morning I removed the window and put adhesive backed rubber membrane on the rough opening first.... then the window in place..... then the rubber membrane across the bottom....sides....top.

Old 08-01-2018, 08:20 PM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Sailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputation
Today's progress.........

Old 08-01-2018, 08:56 PM
Army RET
Posting Guru
Army RET is a splendid one to beholdArmy RET is a splendid one to beholdArmy RET is a splendid one to beholdArmy RET is a splendid one to beholdArmy RET is a splendid one to beholdArmy RET is a splendid one to behold

Looks like you have a bare-chested peeper in the neighborhood.

Old 08-01-2018, 09:06 PM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Originally Posted by Army RET View Post

Looks like you have a bare-chested peeper in the neighborhood.
Howdy my Army friend.......
It was HOT today....... Right now (1900 hrs) it is 93F and 16% humidity. The low humidity does make the temps much more comfy.

Old 08-02-2018, 02:55 PM
Bonanza35
Post Fiend
Bonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to behold
Looks good Roy, so when does it go up for sale? Lin wants one of those big Ranch style places on a section right. These widows really work. Was going to change mine but we are still looking at places to move to. God bless,

Chet

Old 08-02-2018, 03:41 PM
SavageNFS
Post Fiend
SavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputation
Looks good Roy!

Old 08-02-2018, 04:04 PM
my_crib_too
Posting Guru
my_crib_too has a spectacular reputation.my_crib_too has a spectacular reputation.my_crib_too has a spectacular reputation.my_crib_too has a spectacular reputation.my_crib_too has a spectacular reputation.my_crib_too has a spectacular reputation.my_crib_too has a spectacular reputation.my_crib_too has a spectacular reputation.my_crib_too has a spectacular reputation.my_crib_too has a spectacular reputation.my_crib_too has a spectacular reputation.
I'm kind of glad that Roy has a poorly built camper and a house that needs some work. Keeps Roy going and active. Imagine if Roy lived in a brand new house and his RV was built like JGG. This thread would not be any fun at all. These projects keep Roy alive and kicking, kind of like how shopping on Amazon and dragging packages into the house keeps Rodney young.

bruce...

Old 08-03-2018, 01:29 AM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Originally Posted by my_crib_too View Post
I'm kind of glad that Roy has a poorly built camper and a house that needs some work. Keeps Roy going and active. Imagine if Roy lived in a brand new house and his RV was built like JGG. This thread would not be any fun at all. These projects keep Roy alive and kicking, kind of like how shopping on Amazon and dragging packages into the house keeps Rodney young.

bruce...
Bruce..... I think there is alot of truth to what you say..........
I enjoy working with my hands.... confronting problems / challenges and creating great solutions......

Old 08-03-2018, 01:29 AM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Originally Posted by SavageNFS View Post
Looks good Roy!

Thank You.......

Making progress every day......

Old 08-03-2018, 01:30 AM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Originally Posted by Bonanza35 View Post
Looks good Roy, so when does it go up for sale? Lin wants one of those big Ranch style places on a section right. These widows really work. Was going to change mine but we are still looking at places to move to. God bless,

Chet
You just need to move out this way........ Sooooo much better place to live.

Old 08-03-2018, 08:27 AM
troverman
Post Fiend
troverman has much to be proud oftroverman has much to be proud oftroverman has much to be proud oftroverman has much to be proud oftroverman has much to be proud oftroverman has much to be proud oftroverman has much to be proud oftroverman has much to be proud oftroverman has much to be proud oftroverman has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by my_crib_too View Post
...kind of like how shopping on Amazon and dragging packages into the house keeps Rodney young.
Lol had to laugh at this one.

Roy - I admire your ambition. The gas vents that close to electrical service would never meet code in my neck of the woods, but I think you can get it cleaned up and looking nice. Wish I had central A/C. We've had unbelievable humidity and dew points out in NH this summer...feels like FL.

Old 08-03-2018, 04:52 PM
golfmedik
Post Fiend
golfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputation
Good job buddy!!

Old 08-03-2018, 06:03 PM
Iowa Ford
Post Fiend
Iowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputation
Roy, thanks for sending the heat.
Good job on the house projects.

Old 08-03-2018, 11:27 PM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Originally Posted by troverman View Post
Lol had to laugh at this one.

Roy - I admire your ambition. The gas vents that close to electrical service would never meet code in my neck of the woods, but I think you can get it cleaned up and looking nice. Wish I had central A/C. We've had unbelievable humidity and dew points out in NH this summer...feels like FL.
I am aware that the SS vent for the tankless water heater is too close to the meter box....... Not being in the city limits, I can get away with it.

The PVC pipes for the furnace ..... I will make much better........ The other unsightly utility runs will be covered with a cedar enclosure......

Old 08-03-2018, 11:29 PM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Another window done today....... Took too long
Going up and down ladders a million times..........

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Jolly Green Giant...2015 F-350 KR DRW

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: