Notices
6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jolly Green Giant...2015 F-350 KR DRW

Old 07-13-2018, 08:59 PM
golfmedik
Post Fiend
golfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by Army RET View Post
GolfM,
Details please ...
DiamondBack DB 15 5.56 AR 7.5" Pistol

Old 07-14-2018, 08:37 AM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Sailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by golfmedik View Post
DiamondBack DB 15 5.56 AR 7.5" Pistol
Monty..... You must have missed reading the memo.....
"You buy firearm....you must buy one for me"

Old 07-14-2018, 09:12 AM
White 97 xlt
Postmaster
White 97 xlt has a superb reputationWhite 97 xlt has a superb reputationWhite 97 xlt has a superb reputationWhite 97 xlt has a superb reputationWhite 97 xlt has a superb reputationWhite 97 xlt has a superb reputationWhite 97 xlt has a superb reputationWhite 97 xlt has a superb reputationWhite 97 xlt has a superb reputationWhite 97 xlt has a superb reputationWhite 97 xlt has a superb reputation
Here ya go Roy!!!

Old 07-14-2018, 09:15 AM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Sailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by White 97 xlt View Post
Here ya go Roy!!!
Probably get arrested for having an Assault Weapon.......

Old 07-14-2018, 09:19 AM
HRTKD
Post Fiend
HRTKD has a spectacular reputation.HRTKD has a spectacular reputation.HRTKD has a spectacular reputation.HRTKD has a spectacular reputation.HRTKD has a spectacular reputation.HRTKD has a spectacular reputation.HRTKD has a spectacular reputation.HRTKD has a spectacular reputation.HRTKD has a spectacular reputation.HRTKD has a spectacular reputation.HRTKD has a spectacular reputation.
Originally Posted by Sailor_Roy View Post
Probably get arrested for having an Assault Weapon.......
In Colorado you'd get busted for a magazine with too many rounds.

Old 07-14-2018, 09:25 AM
GLR
Posting Legend
GLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputation
In NY, I had to turn in my nail guns because they held too many nails.

The idiot politicians might start a movement to limit the number of ounces a grease gun can hold.

Old 07-14-2018, 09:56 AM
Paw's 150 Lariat
Posting Guru
Paw's 150 Lariat has much to be proud ofPaw's 150 Lariat has much to be proud ofPaw's 150 Lariat has much to be proud ofPaw's 150 Lariat has much to be proud ofPaw's 150 Lariat has much to be proud ofPaw's 150 Lariat has much to be proud ofPaw's 150 Lariat has much to be proud ofPaw's 150 Lariat has much to be proud of
No stupid laws in Louisiana like that...sometimes you need a weapon to get out of your house! Snakes..alligators and who knows what will greet you this time of year. The more ammo the merrier!!

Old 07-14-2018, 04:08 PM
k7lvo
Elder User
k7lvo is a splendid one to beholdk7lvo is a splendid one to beholdk7lvo is a splendid one to beholdk7lvo is a splendid one to beholdk7lvo is a splendid one to beholdk7lvo is a splendid one to beholdk7lvo is a splendid one to beholdk7lvo is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by golfmedik View Post
My newest purchase..now just waiting the next few dasy to get a day off to shoot it..
Sweet! I built a 10.5” pistol, but I just used a padded buffer tube. I didn’t think you could use a butt stock without it becoming a short barreled rifle.
Mine is loud. I’ll bet that 7.5” is really LOUD!
What are your plans for sites?

Old 07-14-2018, 10:54 PM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
The Deck Door is coming along........

Old 07-15-2018, 12:25 PM
golfmedik
Post Fiend
golfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by k7lvo View Post

Sweet! I built a 10.5Ē pistol, but I just used a padded buffer tube. I didnít think you could use a butt stock without it becoming a short barreled rifle.
Mine is loud. Iíll bet that 7.5Ē is really LOUD!
What are your plans for sites?
Been looking at several RMRs. Vortex and Bushnell have a couple that I like.

Old 07-15-2018, 01:09 PM
Army RET
Posting Guru
Army RET is a splendid one to beholdArmy RET is a splendid one to beholdArmy RET is a splendid one to beholdArmy RET is a splendid one to beholdArmy RET is a splendid one to beholdArmy RET is a splendid one to beholdArmy RET is a splendid one to behold
I like this one from Aimpoint ...
basically the same caliber as your .223/5.56 (nuk-nuk-nuk).

Browning Buckmark w/ 7.5" barrel

Old 07-15-2018, 01:54 PM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Nice Gun-**** photos......

Old 07-15-2018, 07:39 PM
CR3999!
Senior User
CR3999! has much to be proud ofCR3999! has much to be proud ofCR3999! has much to be proud ofCR3999! has much to be proud ofCR3999! has much to be proud ofCR3999! has much to be proud ofCR3999! has much to be proud ofCR3999! has much to be proud ofCR3999! has much to be proud ofCR3999! has much to be proud of
Love the French Doors! You make it looks easy.
Question, What do ya know about "Road To the Sun" in September? I"m taking the month off. I'm wanting to ride the bike up there during that time. But if the road is closed, I'll just hang out in Red Lodge.
Love the camping pictures in the other thread.

Old 07-15-2018, 08:21 PM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Originally Posted by CR3999! View Post
Love the French Doors! You make it looks easy.
Question, What do ya know about "Road To the Sun" in September? I"m taking the month off. I'm wanting to ride the bike up there during that time. But if the road is closed, I'll just hang out in Red Lodge.
Love the camping pictures in the other thread.
The "Going to the Sun" road is open.... It is a fantastic !! It will still be open in September.....

We are headed to Glacier National Park this Saturday the 21st of July......

Old 07-18-2018, 11:56 PM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
The circus is over.......... The trial of Theresa's Ex-Dad is over

The jury started deliberation at 1530.. Had a verdict 2 hours later...... Guilty ........
He is in Jail..... the sentencing hearing will happen in about six weeks...... It won't be pretty.

WE are headed to Glacier NP Saturday morning for 4 days.........

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Jolly Green Giant...2015 F-350 KR DRW

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: