Mileage: 182000
Color: white
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): KY
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
Color: White
Engine: 7.3 PSD

Hey guys, I know some may think I'm crazy for wanting to do this but I've been called worse! LOL. Here's the info I copied and pasted from where I put on Facebook. If anyone is interested, I can take all the pics you want.

Okay guys I've been thinking about this for a while so I'll throw it out here. I would like to trade my PSD for another IDI. The PSD is a great truck but I really appreciate the simplicity of the IDI and the OBS is my favorite Ford body style. What I want is a 92-94 IDI turbo. I want a F350 crew cab but I'd take an F250 club cab. It must be 4wd. I'd prefer a ZF5 but a properly functioning E4OD wouldn't be a deal breaker. My truck isn't a show truck but it's solid with no rust... so the IDI must be the same. The interior of my truck is in good shape so I want the same in the IDI. I want a solid truck that needs nothing. I wouldn't hesitate to drive mine coast to coast tomorrow so I'm looking for the same in the IDI. Here's the details on my truck. It's a 2000 F350 crew cab 4WD ZF6.. It started life as a dually but I converted it to a SWR and put a regular bed on it. It has 182K miles on it. It has a few dings but no rust. I bought this truck with 167K miles on it and I've done a lot of work to it. I rebuilt the fuel bowl and replaced all the orings and seals in the fuel rail. The exhaust back pressure valve in the turbo pedestal was leaking so I installed a new exhaust back pressure delete pedestal and a new high flow turbo outlet from Riff Raff diesel. It has a 6637 cold air intake. I flushed the coolant system and added CAT ELC coolant. It has a TS Performance 6 position chip with stock, 50 hp, 75 hp, 100 hp, 140 hp, and no start. I've never ran it on 140 hp because the stock HP and injectors can't hardly push that much fuel. I also rebuilt the IPR. When I got the truck it had some bad synchros so I had the whole transmission rebuilt and had a new LUK clutch put in. The transmission and clutch were done at roughly 170K so they have about 14,000 miles on them. It has new BF Goodrich AT L285/75/16 tires on it that have less than 5000 miles on them. It has a 4" Diamond Eye turbo back exhaust. It has Autometer pyro and boost gauges installed on the pillar and has a Scangauge II on the dash. I have installed new wheel bearings in the front and new hub bearings and seals in the rear. The only thing this truck will need in the future is ball joints and probably a steering box. They're not bad not but I can tell they are starting to need replaced. I'd still drive it anywhere. I've changed the oil and fuel filter every 5K miles and have always run Rotella 15w40 in it. The IDI must be relatively close to here or you must be willing to meet close to here to look at mine and let me look at yours. Any questions or if you want to see more pics just ask. I would encourage you to run a carfax on mine, I have and it's a clean report.