Louisiana Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: rbloodhound

New and old Members please read !!

Old 09-08-2014, 01:02 PM
fordpride
Post Fiend
Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
New and old Members please read !!

NEW MEMBERS- When you have been accepted to the chapter, I will create a welcome thread in the chapter forum for you. You will need stop by, and post a little about yourself, so the other members can get to know you. This is a requirement for chapter membership. New members who choose not to do this will be removed from chapter membership. If you do not have private messages available to you yet, I will post a link to this thread in your visitor's messages, under your profile.

A basic rule for being a chapter member is to occasionally participate in some form, which can include stopping by the chapter forum, and let us know what you’re up to, posting on forum threads, creating threads of your own in the forum, attending get togethers, and/or promote the chapter on FTE. Members can be removed from the chapter for not being active in some way.

We also ask that when you achieve 25 post, that you enable your Private Message (PM) feature, so you may receive occasional pm's about chapter happenings. If you’re not sure how to do this, get a hold of me, and I'll be glad to help you get it set up.

The chapter is here for the benefit of all our Louisiana members, so please participate and help keep the chapter active!