Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

New Product | ACCESS™ 39” Back-Up LED Light

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 12:13 PM
Agri-Cover, Inc.
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Product | ACCESS™ 39” Back-Up LED Light

I’d like to introduce you to our newest product from ACCESS® Roll-Up Cover: the ACCESS™ 39” Back-Up LED Light.

The ACCESS™ 39" Back-Up LED Light gives you a better view of the things behind you and gives people a clear signal that you are backing up. Whether you're using rear-view mirrors or a back-up camera, the extra light helps you see more of what's behind your truck.

This light is simple to wire off of your stock reverse lights or in any other location on a vehicle. You can install it on a headache rack and wire it to the truck’s external dome lamp, or install it inside a truck cap and wire it into the interior lights so it comes on automatically when the truck cap opens.

To attach this light to most any smooth, clean surface, you just peel off the backing and stick it in place with the included 3M adhesive.

I installed this light on my own truck recently. It was a very simple install, and my wife was even impressed by the amount of light it produces. I really like the extra light whenever I’m backing up.

If you’re interested in adding a light to your truck, you can order them direct from us, or from our retailers.