2nd Annual Ontario Lightning Meet N Greet - Page 2 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ontario Chapter Join Chapter>, Leader: loudfords

2nd Annual Ontario Lightning Meet N Greet

Old 08-13-2014, 08:10 PM
Senior User

skidoodave is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.skidoodave is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I'll more than likely be out on Sunday, unfortunately without my 78 F150........again.
Old 08-14-2014, 07:44 AM
Posting Guru

POPAJON has much to be proud ofPOPAJON has much to be proud ofPOPAJON has much to be proud ofPOPAJON has much to be proud ofPOPAJON has much to be proud ofPOPAJON has much to be proud ofPOPAJON has much to be proud ofPOPAJON has much to be proud ofPOPAJON has much to be proud ofPOPAJON has much to be proud of
It'll be good to se ya again Dave and meet Chad to
Old 08-15-2014, 12:57 PM
Freshman User

86F250HDSO is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Hi all

I'll be there on Sunday, the problem isn't fixed so I'm going to wing it. It's a Ford she'll hold together. I can't wait to meet everyone. The weather report so far is sunny with cloudy periods, so it should be a great day.

Dave

1986 F250 XLT Lariat 6.9L IDI 2WD Super-cab Dually LB 155 WB HD Special Order
Old 08-16-2014, 08:57 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

loudfords has a great reputation on FTE.loudfords has a great reputation on FTE.loudfords has a great reputation on FTE.loudfords has a great reputation on FTE.loudfords has a great reputation on FTE.
I'll be the guy with a bunch of red-headed kids on Sunday afternoon, so if you see me, stop me and say hi, I won't be bringing a truck. Hope to meet some of you! Now I gotta find my F150 shirt.....
Old 08-17-2014, 06:33 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

loudfords has a great reputation on FTE.loudfords has a great reputation on FTE.loudfords has a great reputation on FTE.loudfords has a great reputation on FTE.loudfords has a great reputation on FTE.
Nice to meet some of you guys for the first time and put a face to the name, and also nice to talk to some of the familiar faces too and catch up with what's going on. Keep on trucking!
Old 08-17-2014, 08:14 PM
Senior User

skidoodave is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.skidoodave is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Was there today around 1:00. Show was good, lots of trucks and I picked up a marker light for my 78 for 5 bucks. Met Dave (86F250) and lightningryan and his wife. Saw the green bronco which I know is owned by someone on here.

Next year I will have my 78 there and probably camp out on the Saturday.
Old 08-18-2014, 05:18 AM
Posting Guru

POPAJON has much to be proud ofPOPAJON has much to be proud ofPOPAJON has much to be proud ofPOPAJON has much to be proud ofPOPAJON has much to be proud ofPOPAJON has much to be proud ofPOPAJON has much to be proud ofPOPAJON has much to be proud ofPOPAJON has much to be proud ofPOPAJON has much to be proud of
Didn't make it to Arthur guys an gals. Dodge bit the dust. She just up and quit running on the Newry line outside of Atwood. It was 4 p.m. by the time we finally got home. Both the Old Girl and I were disappointed to say the least. Our neighbour, who is a certified mechanic, suspects a fuel filter. Oh well such is life I guess. NOT making any more plans for next year!!!! lol
Old 08-19-2014, 08:08 AM
Posting Guru

fp_5 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
popajon, you should know better than to try and take a dodge to a Ford show,.....are you familiar with the concept of karma LOL.
I hope the dodge is back on the road for other things and your wallet isn't hit to hard.

I was there without the camper this time. I figured I would need the extra cargo space to haul back all the trophies ....... apparently the judges didn't agree and couldn't see the diamond past all the ruff.
I caught up with Rick and Jeff both of whom showed up in green station wagons?? I was good to see Chad and Ryan as well but I obviously missed introducing myself to the others that showed up.
There's all ways next year..... camper should be done by then.....and I'm sure a few more truck project will be completed so folks won't have to drive dodges....

Frank
Old 08-20-2014, 09:38 AM
Senior User

LightningRyan is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.LightningRyan is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
It was great to meet everyone and see some again. Sunday was a great show. See you next year, if not any sooner.
Old 08-21-2014, 07:08 AM
Posting Guru

GOOD Morning Gang. Frank... I know, I know. But what can ya do when the wife WANTED the Dodge??? Happy wife Happy life . lol Just got it back last night to. Fuel filter AND pump. Along with a split trans line. We are expecting $1000 bill. Well got the FIRST pay check from the new job. So to-day gonna pick up some parts and order some parts for the 77and DEFINETLY a box of Bud Lite!!! MAYBE take the old girl for supper to-nite. I haffta get custom insoles and boots for work. Dang I am walking on the outside part of the foot and that is why I have SOOO much pain. I do hope this helps as I am on my feet for 8 1/2 hrs a day. Y'all have a great Thursday and play safe.
Old 09-20-2014, 01:47 AM
Freshman User

86F250HDSO is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Hi all
How is everyone doing? First off I would like to say I'm sorry that I haven't been on since the show, business has been getting very busy and I haven't even really had much time to take my baby even out for a spin let alone work on her. It was nice to meet Ryan, Chad, and Dave and I hope we can all get together soon again, even if not a show but at least we can still chat it up here.

Well take care

Dave

1986 F250 XLT Lariat 6.9L IDI 2WD Super-cab Dually LB 155 WB HD Special Order