Sponsored by: DP Tuner

Injector part number for international

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2014, 06:08 PM
Nj shade
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Injector part number for international

Anyone have the international prat numbers for injectors? Or know where I can find them online? The dealer (international) couldn't look it up using ford part numbers and I looked online and couldn't find anyplace. Ford dealer wanted outrageous ammount for new injectors so hoping to get them right from international.

Ford part numbers:
53CZ* 9VE527*ARM. (AE code?)
53CZ*9VE527*BRM. (AD code?)

Found online that the ARM is AE (1) of this one for #8 injector, injector code and the BRM is AD (7) of them. Just want to confirm that is correct as well

Thanks in advance!

Old 04-15-2014, 06:16 PM
Pikachu
Post Fiend
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
AD injectors: 1999-2002 Navistar T444E Fuel Injectors (Cylinder 1-7)
I don't see an IH p/n for the AE injector, but the Alliant p/n is here: 1999-2003 Ford E-Series, F-Series Fuel Injectors (Cylinder 8)

EDIT: The IH p/n for the AE seems to be 1833639C1 . . .

Old 04-16-2014, 06:05 AM
Tugly
Hotshot
Received 111 Likes on 66 Posts
Will this do? [LINK]

I'm assuming you're looking at ACs, because you mention IH... but that might not be the case. You can get the ADs there as well... and I'm a fan of new over reman. I rode that ride already.

Old 04-16-2014, 07:02 AM
Dan V
Lead Driver
Received 575 Likes on 372 Posts
Rich.....he rode the reman bull, and the bull won.

Old 04-16-2014, 07:21 AM
Nj shade
Freshman User
I would rather go with new injectors than re-man ones, solely for reason of do it right the first time is my way of doing stuff. AC...IH...I am lost in the lingo, newer to diesels.

Old 04-16-2014, 07:37 AM
Tugly
Hotshot
Originally Posted by Dan V
...and the bull won.
Yeah... faceplant on the arena. Do you know how much bull... er... poo is on the ground there?

Old 04-16-2014, 07:40 AM
Tugly
Hotshot
Originally Posted by Nj shade
AC...IH...I am lost in the lingo, newer to diesels.
IH = International Harvester - they made the block, and Ford attached a bunch of stuff to make it a Powerstroke.

"Stick" with AD injectors. You don't want a piece of the AC game, unless you want more power and this:

Old 04-16-2014, 08:33 AM
Nj shade
Freshman User
Thanks for the lingo lesson! Now I know what I reading lol.

In the link pikachu sent, there are numerous part numbers for international injectors...are they all the same AD injector?

Thanks

Old 04-16-2014, 08:45 AM
Tugly
Hotshot
In the link pikachu sent, there are numerous part numbers for international injectors...are they all the same AD injector?
Read the details, those are remanufactured injectors. Here are the stock injectors (new): [LINK]

Remember, you asked for the IH part numbers, and that set the thread down a specific path.

Old 04-16-2014, 08:46 AM
Pikachu
Post Fiend
Thanks for the lingo lesson! Now I know what I reading lol.

Thanks
I can't be certain, but it's most likely that the part number has been superceded a couple times. The IH dealer should be able find the numbers by looking up the injectors for a T444E engine of the same year as your truck, or with the engine serial number from the sticker on the left valve cover, too. Some of the parts guys don't like dealing with Ford truck customers for some reason.

Old 04-16-2014, 06:51 PM
Nj shade
Freshman User
Thanks for the info!!!
Think I found the numbers. As mentioned earlier, ford dealer wanted almost $400 each injector! International dealer a few months back gave me quite of $225 each. When went the other day to get them new parts guy was a real d*ck and played dumb with everything and kept insisting that I go to ford. Now with the part numbers and the serial number from motor will be going back on sat to get them!

Thanks again

Old 04-16-2014, 07:00 PM
Pikachu
Post Fiend
Excellent. I don't know what the deal is with some of these parts clowns acting like that. I've even run into it at Advance Auto Parts lately.

Old 04-16-2014, 07:09 PM
Nj shade
Freshman User
The guy was an older guy and my vibe seemed that he either couldn't be bothered to look it up or didn't know how to in system. If was t such big money savings would not go back but the$$ is to much

Thanks again!

Just the #6 and #8 injectors came back as bad by dealer. Not having dealer do work, having local diesel mechanic do the work. My question is should I replace all while already in there or just the ones that are bad? Truck is an 03 f550 about 110,000 miles mason dump, so it is worked, bought used with around 70,000 on it so don't know how well first 70k were maintained.

Old 04-16-2014, 07:13 PM
Pikachu
Post Fiend
I don't know if I'd replace them just because the dealer said they're bad. What were the symptoms that made you bring the truck in to begin with? What tests did they run and what were the results?

Old 04-16-2014, 09:05 PM
Nj shade
Freshman User
Not sure of the tests done to determine which injectors were bad. Was told 6&8 were sticking. Thought was glow plugs in begining.

Background of truck problems.... Did have the delaminating tank, cleaned out all debris in strainer in the tank, shop vac all diesel and debris from tank. Fuel constraint was so bad would lose power while driving, but was intermittent. That was spring last yr, once all cleaned no issues until fall. Original problems were hard to start in cold, brand new batteries, glow plugs working. Have to plug in to start in cooler weather, runs real rough when warming up.

I attached two YouTube videos of the sounds.

long crank, no start it cold
Running rough in cold when started (35-45degrees)

Quick Reply: Injector part number for international