Massachusetts Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: donjamer

Truck targeted/vandalized on "hippy" campus, need tires ASAP!

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2014, 09:40 AM
sexybluelady
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Truck targeted/vandalized on "hippy" campus, need tires ASAP!

I need some tires ASAP!! I had my truck vandalized on campus. My tires were slashed and the window busted with a 40 ounce. I go to Hampshire College, a super rich hippy wannabe school. My truck was targeted because it has USMC plates on it, is lifted with nra stickers etc.... and the kids there just didn't like the way that it looks. Talk about being so super "open minded", these super "liberal" kids do more negative profiling then gang members. I've always lived by the live and let live, and treat others how you would like to be treated no matter how the other person looks. I wish people could just live by that simple code. Sorry for the rant but this **** sucks!

Anyhow I had on some 33's on 15" rims, but will take whatever I can afford. I have $350 dollars to play around with and it has to also get the window fixed as well. I live in Amherst Massachusetts. If any one is close to me PLEASE PLEASE let me know. I need something asap. Thanks

I take whatever size I can get at this point in time, from the stockers, 27", 31" I don't care I just need something. please help if you can thanks.