Finally Spring is coming to Illinois BS and Chat thread for March - Page 5 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Illinois Chapter
Reload this Page >

Finally Spring is coming to Illinois BS and Chat thread for March

Notices
Illinois Chapter Join Chapter Leader: KOESTNER

Finally Spring is coming to Illinois BS and Chat thread for March

Old 03-01-2014, 09:46 PM
KOESTNER
Illinois Chapter LDR
KOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by Sparky83 View Post
hey ron wanna come over and help drill a hole in my trucks frame?? lol
Isn't there enough holes in our frames?

Old 03-01-2014, 09:47 PM
Fordman79
Post Fiend
Fordman79 is a splendid one to beholdFordman79 is a splendid one to beholdFordman79 is a splendid one to beholdFordman79 is a splendid one to beholdFordman79 is a splendid one to beholdFordman79 is a splendid one to beholdFordman79 is a splendid one to behold
hey ron wanna come over and help drill a hole in my trucks frame?? lol
Sounds fun and would love to but roads are icing up already.

We've been getting freezing most for a couple hours now. Stupid crap. Give my snow!!!!

Old 03-01-2014, 09:50 PM
KOESTNER
Illinois Chapter LDR
KOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by Fordman79 View Post
Yeah it is. what's wrong with?!?!?!?

Heheheheheheh

Its white crapping and you guys never come and get what is delivered to the wrong place.

Old 03-01-2014, 09:50 PM
Fordman79
Post Fiend
Fordman79 is a splendid one to beholdFordman79 is a splendid one to beholdFordman79 is a splendid one to beholdFordman79 is a splendid one to beholdFordman79 is a splendid one to beholdFordman79 is a splendid one to beholdFordman79 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by fire240 View Post
Best part about tonight is the fact it is friday for me.
Any big plans for your weekend?

Old 03-01-2014, 09:51 PM
KOESTNER
Illinois Chapter LDR

We've been getting freezing most for a couple hours now. Stupid crap. Give my snow!!!!

Come and get it, you're only 100 miles away.

Old 03-01-2014, 09:51 PM
fire240
FTE Chapter Leader
fire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputation
Nothing much Ron. Might start on some winter cleaning that I need to do.

Old 03-01-2014, 09:53 PM
KOESTNER
Illinois Chapter LDR
Originally Posted by fire240 View Post
Nothing much Ron. Might start on some winter cleaning that I need to do.

Close enough to be Spring cleaning.

Need to do some here and get rid of this ice.

Old 03-01-2014, 09:54 PM
Fordman79
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by KOESTNER View Post
Its white crapping and you guys never come and get what is delivered to the wrong place.
Would need a fleet of 500 mining trucks to get the snow. I don't have enough $ for that and I've been really busy at work the last two weeks and probably will be this week as well.

Tell Ma nature she missed and give her the correct address. Lol

Old 03-01-2014, 09:55 PM
Sparky83
Posting Legend
Sparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputation

*drools*

huh?? wuh?? yall say something.....

Old 03-01-2014, 09:55 PM
Sparky83
Posting Legend
Sparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by KOESTNER View Post
Isn't there enough holes in our frames?
nahh needs 1 more...

darn... lucky

Old 03-01-2014, 09:56 PM
fire240
FTE Chapter Leader
fire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputation
Heeelllllo Nurse.

Old 03-01-2014, 09:57 PM
KOESTNER
Illinois Chapter LDR
Would need a fleet of 500 mining trucks to get the snow. I don't have enough $ for that and I've been really busy at work the last two weeks and probably will be this week as well.

Tell Ma nature she missed and give her the correct address. Lol

I did and she's not cooperating.

Old 03-01-2014, 09:59 PM
KOESTNER
Illinois Chapter LDR
Shawn has robbed the cradle.

Old 03-01-2014, 09:59 PM
Fordman79
Post Fiend

*drools*

huh?? wuh?? yall say something.....
Huh????? Wuh??? I can't remember.......

Old 03-01-2014, 10:00 PM
KOESTNER
Illinois Chapter LDR
Cute ****.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Finally Spring is coming to Illinois BS and Chat thread for March

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.