Idaho's February 2014 BS Spot - Page 2 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Idaho Chapter Idaho Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: im2tall33

Idaho's February 2014 BS Spot

Old 02-11-2014, 12:53 AM
Posting Legend

CLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputation
evening Craig and Micah

-The Great
Old 02-11-2014, 12:54 AM
Posting Legend

CLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputation
Well Craig, if you were going to fail anyways, shoulda tried the shoe thing....

-THe Great
Old 02-12-2014, 09:50 PM
Postmaster

IDMooseMan has a great reputation on FTE.IDMooseMan has a great reputation on FTE.IDMooseMan has a great reputation on FTE.IDMooseMan has a great reputation on FTE.IDMooseMan has a great reputation on FTE.
The problem is, I felt like I did really well. I reviewed my exam with my professor. She asked me some side-bar questions related to the exam to judge my thought processes. Turns out, I do very well when identifying an entire sequence (like the cardiac cycle), but identifying a sequence within a sequence causes problems. There are other things going on, too, but that's what the VA Medical Centers have been trying to discover.
Old 02-14-2014, 03:11 AM
Posting Legend

Evening Craig and Micah

-The Great
Old 02-14-2014, 07:52 AM
Super Moderator

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Good morning Spudland, happy Friday!!
Old 02-16-2014, 12:08 AM
Postmaster

IDMooseMan has a great reputation on FTE.IDMooseMan has a great reputation on FTE.IDMooseMan has a great reputation on FTE.IDMooseMan has a great reputation on FTE.IDMooseMan has a great reputation on FTE.
Hi Everyone. My fishing buddy contacted me earlier and gave me some motivation to finish my assignments early. Guess what? I finished my assignments tonight. They're due by midnight Sunday. We're going fishing Sunday. Yippee! Partly cloudy, SW winds at 7 MPH, and 48*F is the forecast. Should be a great day for fishing.

Jennifer, my youngest (attending Eastern Oregon University) competed today at the last indoor track meet of the season. Her coach had her do the Long Jump and the 4x400-meter relay today. She did great and had a good time. She set a Personal Record in the Long Jump of over 15-feet.

Today was a great day.
Old 02-17-2014, 07:58 AM
Super Moderator

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Good morning Idaho, hope you had a fine weekend! Congrats to your daughter, Craig, on a great season!
Old 02-17-2014, 03:17 PM
Posting Legend

Afternoon Craig and Micah

-The Great
Old 02-17-2014, 03:17 PM
Posting Legend

Another Monday is here...yippee....
Getting another 6" of snow today..... but at least it has warmed up, it's 26*!!! lol

-The Great
Old 02-17-2014, 03:18 PM
Posting Legend

Congrats to your daughter Craig... i could get 15' if i could jump 5 times!! lol

-THe Great
Old 02-17-2014, 10:12 PM
Postmaster

Thanks, gang. Went fishing yesterday with a friend of mine. No fish to bring home. It's still too cold. We had sun, rain, and snow while we were at the river. 53*F today. It felt warmer than that. The snow returns later this week.
Old 02-18-2014, 08:04 AM
Super Moderator

Good morning Idaho, happy Tuesday! Should be near 60 here today, I may have to play hooky this afternoon!LOL
Old 02-24-2014, 10:29 PM
Postmaster

We had an unofficial high temperature of 62*F today. Bring on the warm weather. I want to do some work on my truck and my 1979 Mustang Ghia.
Old 02-25-2014, 01:51 AM
Posting Legend

Evening Micah and Craig

-The Great
Old 02-25-2014, 08:20 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDMooseMan View Post
We had an unofficial high temperature of 62*F today. Bring on the warm weather. I want to do some work on my truck and my 1979 Mustang Ghia.
Good morning Idaho, welcome to Tuesday! One more day closer to Summer!