Mileage: 1974000
Color: Red
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MI
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive
Color: Red
Engine: 2.0

I hope I posted this in the right section.
Im selling my 99 Jetta beacuse I dont use it anymore. It just sits in the garage. I has 197400 miles on it, 2.0L, 5-speed manual transmission.
I used the car for work when I was traveling all over the country but I have recently changed jobs and have not been using it.
This is a very cheap and efficient car to own and operate. City I averaged 24-26 mpg and all highway between 31-33 with a record best of 34.5 mpg. All the big things have been done to the car like timing belt, plugs, wires, radiator flushed, thermostat changed, head gasket, alternator, starter, water pump and exhaust from the cat back (factory replacement parts). The clutch is flawless and I installed a set of HID headlights.
The radio, heat and a/c work great. It also has a 10 disc cd changer in the trunk that works great and comes with the controller. Full sized spare that has never been on the car. All 4 tires that are on it are in good shape.
The interior is in good shape but has imperfections (its 15 years old...) the driver seat has a tear in it but Ive always had seat covers in the car so it doesnt bother me any.
The body is not in perfect shape it has dents dings and some rust and spots where the clear coat is flaking. The check engine light is on due to a bad coolant sensor, I never replaced it because does not cause any issues with drive ability. The exhaust has a leak somewhere pre cat where I did not replace it but its not bad can only be heard at an idle.
I can send pictures. PM me if interested or call if I do not answer please leave a voicemail and Ill get back with you as soon as possible. Please call at a decent hour I work days (734)731-6828 John