Missouri Chapter Join Chapter , Leader:77&79F250

To the house!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2014, 03:29 AM
Mosouthernboy
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To the house!!

Hey Missouri FTE members, my wife has asked me to post this up here to invite you missouri FTE fellas to my welcoming home celebration. I am gunna try and find some mud, if yall want to play there, but my mom who does photography stuff will take photos and send them to all those who come will take photos of yalls rigs and whatnot if u bring them up, I know not to many of you are from around my part of Missouri...but my wife wanted to invite yall and I wanted to invite you guys also, just to have a day n a good g2g since I will not be back in Missouri after that weekend for almost a year n a half...so definitely looking to meet some of you guys, I have the weekend she wants to do it on, and I got some other ideas. Any other ideas yall might have would be great. The weekend I'm looking at is April 19th, anyway I guess we may need to vote on this or come up with a idea? It would save my wife a lot of time sending out invitations and whatnot. Thanks fellas!

Attached Images  
Old 01-24-2014, 04:27 AM
Mosouthernboy
Senior User
The other thing I forgot to add, is I plan on doing a lot of fishing so perhaps a BBQ, a fish fry etc. would like ideas, etc. thanks again fellas.

Old 01-24-2014, 08:00 AM
ubereal2
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Friends, Mud, Fishing AND, BBQ!
Man I wish I was home. And glad to see you are coming home, stay safe....

Unk Bob

Old 01-24-2014, 08:36 AM
Mosouthernboy
Senior User
Thanks unk bob, could I perhaps persuade you in a pm to send me ur number so I can learn abit from your mind on ford pickups? 2. Hoping acouple at least wanna come down and hangout for awhile.

Old 01-24-2014, 04:06 PM
ubereal2
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
PM sent, hopefully we'll get to meet sometime.

Unk Bob

Old 01-24-2014, 05:01 PM
Mosouthernboy
Senior User
Absolutely unk bob golly it's 330am I'm exhausted lol

Old 01-24-2014, 05:53 PM
boonslick
Elder User
Count me in!

Originally Posted by Mosouthernboy
Hey Missouri FTE members, my wife has asked me to post this up here to invite you missouri FTE fellas to my welcoming home celebration. I am gunna try and find some mud, if yall want to play there, but my mom who does photography stuff will take photos and send them to all those who come will take photos of yalls rigs and whatnot if u bring them up, I know not to many of you are from around my part of Missouri...but my wife wanted to invite yall and I wanted to invite you guys also, just to have a day n a good g2g since I will not be back in Missouri after that weekend for almost a year n a half...so definitely looking to meet some of you guys, I have the weekend she wants to do it on, and I got some other ideas. Any other ideas yall might have would be great. The weekend I'm looking at is April 19th, anyway I guess we may need to vote on this or come up with a idea? It would save my wife a lot of time sending out invitations and whatnot. Thanks fellas!
Hello again Dalton.

I do not care how far I have to drive you can most assuredly add me to the list and I am hopeful that some of our Forum Friends will be there as well.

Hey, you are serving our country, protecting our freedom not to mention liberty so I owe you for serving!!!!!!!

I am hopeful that this thread "takes off!"

I spoke with **** regarding your Cats and we will meet here as **** wanted to come to Boonville anyway and this would perhaps be better as I have everything and I can take more time to ensure you the results that you desire.

Take care and STAY SAFE!!!!!!!!!!

Boon

Old 01-24-2014, 06:39 PM
earthquake68
Hotshot
Received 256 Likes on 193 Posts
Good stuff, Dalton!

First of all, stay safe. Don't get complacent. ...you know the drill. Just come home in one piece.

Second of all. I really like the idea. Trucks and a fish fry is never a bad idea!

Old 01-24-2014, 09:19 PM
Mosouthernboy
Senior User
Absolutely guys can't go wrong with that combo I was hopin to see abit more interest but it's all good still got plenty of time. And yea she mentioned she was swinging by to have u help her with the cats. THANKS boon, big help soon southern belle will be done. Anyway I found a chrome 4mm and a power coated grill from LMC for $159 so I may buy one.

Old 01-24-2014, 09:22 PM
Mosouthernboy
Senior User
Originally Posted by earthquake68
Good stuff, Dalton!

First of all, stay safe. Don't get complacent. ...you know the drill. Just come home in one piece.

Second of all. I really like the idea. Trucks and a fish fry is never a bad idea!
Yea complacency will get u killed over here but I love the idea of a BBQ rush fry n trucks

Old 01-25-2014, 01:45 AM
BORDERBUM
Logistics Pro
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
it all depends on the dates, my schedule at the time, if one or both of my trucks are driveable for long distances....etc....lots of flack in the way until it gets closer to time. Then I have my son's football schedule, etc....lots of varibles...

Old 01-25-2014, 02:43 AM
Mosouthernboy
Senior User
Yea that's fine as I said, the g2g for the welcoming home party is April 19th I have the place but I don't wanna post that up here, but I understand schedules it definitely changes a lot lol

Old 01-25-2014, 09:29 AM
77&79F250
Moderator & parts seller
Received 3,286 Likes on 2,442 Posts
If I am in the US of A, Penny and I will be there in something that starts and has gas and it should have a blue oval on the grill.

But it might be a rattling ol Dodge, ya just never know.

Old 01-25-2014, 10:34 AM
cyclopsblown34
Lead Driver
Received 36 Likes on 36 Posts
I'd like to say I'll be there but I never know my own schedule.

Old 01-25-2014, 11:05 AM
Mosouthernboy
Senior User
Yea rich I know you'd love to get out for awhile and thanks again for posting the thread up here

Chip it's alright if you'd like I can have bri send you a invitation and if u can great if not we can meet up some other time when I'm back In Missouri.

Quick Reply: To the house!!