OH, WI, IL, IA, MN,MI, IN FTErs, it's Truckfest time - Page 12 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

OH, WI, IL, IA, MN,MI, IN FTErs, it's Truckfest time

Old 03-27-2014, 10:14 PM
Jeff and Nicolle
Postmaster
Jeff and Nicolle has much to be proud ofJeff and Nicolle has much to be proud ofJeff and Nicolle has much to be proud ofJeff and Nicolle has much to be proud ofJeff and Nicolle has much to be proud ofJeff and Nicolle has much to be proud ofJeff and Nicolle has much to be proud ofJeff and Nicolle has much to be proud of
I keep meaning to ask about hotels close to the farm?
My city slicker wife and kids won't even consider staying on the farm...
I personally would sleep on a few hay bales and a sleeping bag. Allergy medicine included...

Old 03-27-2014, 10:45 PM
bobj49f2
Post Fiend
bobj49f2 has much to be proud ofbobj49f2 has much to be proud ofbobj49f2 has much to be proud ofbobj49f2 has much to be proud ofbobj49f2 has much to be proud ofbobj49f2 has much to be proud ofbobj49f2 has much to be proud ofbobj49f2 has much to be proud ofbobj49f2 has much to be proud ofbobj49f2 has much to be proud of
Since there's being some renewed interest I'll get.something together next.week and.post information about.hotels. We do have some hay bales.to sleep on and you even have a barn cat come and sleep with you.

Old 03-29-2014, 07:58 AM
harleymsn
Postmaster
harleymsn is a splendid one to beholdharleymsn is a splendid one to beholdharleymsn is a splendid one to beholdharleymsn is a splendid one to beholdharleymsn is a splendid one to beholdharleymsn is a splendid one to beholdharleymsn is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by bobj49f2 View Post
Since there's being some renewed interest I'll get.something together next.week and.post information about.hotels. We do have some hay bales.to sleep on and you even have a barn cat come and sleep with you.
I wouldn't wait too long on the hotels, I booked a room yesterday and there are very limited rooms available now in the area. I booked a room direct at the Super8, one of the few they had left, after the other hotel booking sites said they they were sold out.

Old 03-31-2014, 08:50 AM
harleymsn
Postmaster
harleymsn is a splendid one to beholdharleymsn is a splendid one to beholdharleymsn is a splendid one to beholdharleymsn is a splendid one to beholdharleymsn is a splendid one to beholdharleymsn is a splendid one to beholdharleymsn is a splendid one to behold
Bob, you attempts at starting a new thread with virtually the same title did not work, neither of them can be opened. Probably should just repost whatever you attempted here in this one.

Old 03-31-2014, 06:50 PM
bobj49f2
Post Fiend
bobj49f2 has much to be proud ofbobj49f2 has much to be proud ofbobj49f2 has much to be proud ofbobj49f2 has much to be proud ofbobj49f2 has much to be proud ofbobj49f2 has much to be proud ofbobj49f2 has much to be proud ofbobj49f2 has much to be proud ofbobj49f2 has much to be proud ofbobj49f2 has much to be proud of
OK, maybe the third time is the charm. I tried two times today to start a new thread about Truckfest 2014 and for some reason my posts have be corrupted and couldn't be opened. In the first one I had multiple links for hotels in my area so I thought that be a FTE no-no, then I reposted with only one link and that one didn't work. I've had links in my posts before and never had a problem. This time I'll try a hole new post in this thread and see if that works.

OK, it's been brought to my attention that hotel rooms in my area are starting to get filled for the weekend of Truckfest 2014, September 20-21 . Also, some people are asking for information on hotels in my area. I did post links to local hotels but that didn't work. I then made up a list on a page on my web site and that didn't seem to work. I'll try posting the link to that page again and see how it works.

Truckfest 2014 lodging

I hope this works this time. The hotels listed are within 15 miles of my house, the first two are about 3 miles. The further down the line the farther away they are. They are all in small towns and cities in very good, safe location. I've never stayed at any because I've never had a need to so please use you own experience using these chains.

Please, if you're interested in attending go to the first post in this thread and read it through. I would like anyone interested in attending to come but I also want you to know what you'll be experiencing.

I have a list of members who have sent me emails letting me know they are coming and tonight I'll send out a mass emails to those members to give them my actual address. I don't want to get too specific on an open forum, I want to keep this a nice, friendly but exclusive to '48-56 board members.

Old 03-31-2014, 09:41 PM
Jolly Roger Joe
Just another Joe
Jolly Roger Joe has a brilliant futureJolly Roger Joe has a brilliant futureJolly Roger Joe has a brilliant futureJolly Roger Joe has a brilliant futureJolly Roger Joe has a brilliant futureJolly Roger Joe has a brilliant futureJolly Roger Joe has a brilliant futureJolly Roger Joe has a brilliant futureJolly Roger Joe has a brilliant futureJolly Roger Joe has a brilliant futureJolly Roger Joe has a brilliant future
Yes, thankfully it worked. I've been clicking on your other posts (like 4 or 5 of them) and gotten error messages.

But this one works.

Old 04-01-2014, 08:13 AM
bobj49f2
Post Fiend
OK, I got an email out this morning, sorry, last night got to be busy.

If you are planning to attend and you have not received my email please email me or PM me and I'll get you on the mailing list. I know I have missed a few people who sent me emails earlier saying they were attending and I was sure I filed their emails in a folder I set aside but I must have missed a few, I apologize.