Fabulous Fords Forever - April 27, 2014....who's going? - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > S. California Chapter
Reload this Page >

Fabulous Fords Forever - April 27, 2014....who's going?

Notices
S. California Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: wpnaes

Old 01-02-2014, 06:12 PM
castone001
Senior User
castone001 is starting off with a positive reputation.

Got the email today and signed up!!

Pretty excited to have the truck finally so close to completion....it will be there for sure this year

Old 01-02-2014, 07:00 PM
SteveBricks
***** Emeritus
SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Right on Chris...I'd love to come out just to see your finished product!

Old 01-03-2014, 02:50 AM
Eddie06f350Harley
New User
Eddie06f350Harley is starting off with a positive reputation.
ill be there

Old 01-03-2014, 06:10 AM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader
Nighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputation
I might be able to make that.

Jim

Old 01-03-2014, 10:52 AM
gangstakr
Postmaster
gangstakr has much to be proud ofgangstakr has much to be proud ofgangstakr has much to be proud ofgangstakr has much to be proud ofgangstakr has much to be proud ofgangstakr has much to be proud ofgangstakr has much to be proud ofgangstakr has much to be proud ofgangstakr has much to be proud ofgangstakr has much to be proud of
The last time I was there, they put all the trucks out in the muddy grass patch. To me it was more of a "Fabulous Ford Mustang" event.
Has this changed any? Who was there last year? Can you shed some light on where they are putting older trucks?

Old 01-15-2014, 07:22 PM
gangstakr
Postmaster
gangstakr has much to be proud ofgangstakr has much to be proud ofgangstakr has much to be proud ofgangstakr has much to be proud ofgangstakr has much to be proud ofgangstakr has much to be proud ofgangstakr has much to be proud ofgangstakr has much to be proud ofgangstakr has much to be proud ofgangstakr has much to be proud of
Answer Me!!

Doesn't any one know the answers to my last post?

Is this being to pushy? Lol

Last edited by gangstakr; 01-15-2014 at 07:24 PM. Reason: adding comment
Old 01-15-2014, 08:16 PM
SteveBricks
***** Emeritus
SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Last time I was there was either 2012 or 2011. To the best of my memory, trucks were on the grass.

Better?

Old 01-15-2014, 08:20 PM
gangstakr
Postmaster
Thank you. All better now, I can move on.

Old 01-17-2014, 02:03 AM
davewave649
Posting Guru
davewave649 has a great reputation on FTE.davewave649 has a great reputation on FTE.davewave649 has a great reputation on FTE.davewave649 has a great reputation on FTE.davewave649 has a great reputation on FTE.davewave649 has a great reputation on FTE.
I've never been. Might try to make it depending on how school pans out.

Old 01-30-2014, 02:34 PM
Jklnhyd
Postmaster
Jklnhyd is a splendid one to beholdJklnhyd is a splendid one to beholdJklnhyd is a splendid one to beholdJklnhyd is a splendid one to beholdJklnhyd is a splendid one to beholdJklnhyd is a splendid one to beholdJklnhyd is a splendid one to behold
I will be there. I used to have a '72 econoline so know a few guys that go. My truck is near ready to be dependable to drive out of Los Angeles County

Old 02-12-2014, 11:57 AM
Linne
Senior User
Linne has a good reputation on FTE.Linne has a good reputation on FTE.Linne has a good reputation on FTE.
I would be there, if I wasn't this far away from so-cal

Old 02-21-2014, 10:29 AM
jasoncarpenter1
Senior User
jasoncarpenter1 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I will be there already signed up. Look for my Bronco and say Hi..........This will be my fouth year.

Old 02-22-2014, 12:31 AM
BradyCouchman
Post Fiend
BradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud of
I go every year...but yes there are a LOT of mustangs there for sure.

Old 02-23-2014, 10:39 AM
jasoncarpenter1
Senior User
jasoncarpenter1 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Yes they average about two thousand Ford vehicals, about half that is mustangs. You tend to just blank them out. A few will jump out at you because of a rediculous paint job or a really nice build..........
They do have very nice old trucks and cars.

Old 02-25-2014, 02:06 AM
w6pea
"Old Jarhead"
w6pea has a very good reputation on FTE.w6pea has a very good reputation on FTE.w6pea has a very good reputation on FTE.
I will try to go to this.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Fabulous Fords Forever - April 27, 2014....who's going?

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.