Ford Dealer Near Anaheim??? - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
S. California Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: wpnaes

Ford Dealer Near Anaheim???

Old 11-13-2013, 07:07 PM
DieselHardware
Elder User
DieselHardware is a splendid one to beholdDieselHardware is a splendid one to beholdDieselHardware is a splendid one to beholdDieselHardware is a splendid one to beholdDieselHardware is a splendid one to beholdDieselHardware is a splendid one to behold
Ford Dealer Near Anaheim???

My parents are up for a few days for a work conference for my Mom. They were having a little trouble with her Expedition and wondering if anyone recommends any Ford dealers around Anaheim in case they can't make it back home? My first option would be Sunrise, but it's a bit of a drive from Anaheim.

Thanks,
Nathan

Old 11-13-2013, 07:22 PM
SteveBricks
***** Emeritus
SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Old 11-13-2013, 07:29 PM
BradyCouchman
Post Fiend
BradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud of
Ken Grody is a good one. its kinda far but i like Villa Ford in Orange. The President of the Orange County Mustang Club works there, he sells all of the mustangs to Saleen....and the last three cars my family bought new.

Old 11-13-2013, 11:28 PM
DieselHardware
Elder User
DieselHardware is a splendid one to beholdDieselHardware is a splendid one to beholdDieselHardware is a splendid one to beholdDieselHardware is a splendid one to beholdDieselHardware is a splendid one to beholdDieselHardware is a splendid one to behold
Thanks y'all. Hopefully they won't need it, but wanted the info just in case.