Trading Feedback Share your experiences (good or bad) with doing deals with other FTE members/sponsors

Hate to do it!

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2010, 03:10 PM
truckrider814
Posting Guru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hate to do it!

Like the title says i hate to do it but i wanted to warn everyone else. I've been having major problems with a user on here, andyman91. I sent him money for a steering wheel. Well first problem he doesn't answer his pm's. What really bugged me is i sent him the money, he cashed the order and then told me that he couldn't get the steering wheel off i had to tell him how to do it and he still couldn't, then he told me his uncle was going to try to get it off. It's taken a MONTH just to get him to pm me back when i ask him if i got screwed out of my money or not. He doesn't give any excuse as to why he hasn't answered me none at all, i'd understand if he's been out of town or sick or whatever just let me know so im not waiting. Then he finally tells me he's gonna send my money back but lost my address, i send the address to him again and still im waiting again. I know im not the only one who has had trouble with this user. I just wanted to tell everyone, i hate to bad mouth anyone but this whole thing is just uncalled for waiting for a month and a half it's just nuts.

Beware of this user he'll only give you a hard time and you probably wont get the product that you bought or your money back.

Old 06-09-2010, 07:55 PM
scraprat
Lead Driver
Received 2,476 Likes on 1,293 Posts
If your in no hurry I'm going to scrap an '88' F250 If you tell me how to get the steering wheel off it's yours, just the shipping cost. I' ll be back to the truck 3-4 weeks. The color of the wheel is red or off red.

Old 06-14-2010, 03:13 PM
truckrider814
Posting Guru

Thanks for the offer, but i ran into some luck and got one from a friend of a friend. And just to update i still haven't heard anything from him or gotten my money back!

Old 06-14-2010, 04:49 PM
scraprat
Lead Driver
Received 2,476 Likes on 1,293 Posts
Glad you found one. Theres a place for thieves and low lifes on judgment day at least that's what I tell myself.

Old 06-16-2010, 12:24 AM
big poppa
Post Fiend
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Sorry to hear dude, been there before. Contact your Moderator and see what he or she says on the matter, maybe something could be done. Nothin worse than a thief..

Old 07-15-2010, 01:13 AM
truckrider814
Posting Guru

Ok I am not sorry about anything i say on this matter from here on out. This user is just a plain and pure thief. I've been trying to deal with this for over 2 months now. He still has not returned any of my messages, or my money no explanation at all. I tried to find his phone number from searching his address to no avail i'm about to send him a letter through the mail just so i know he'll get it because he has not signed on to his account since the 24th of June so i know he hasn't seen all my messages. I want to warn everyone DO NOT DEAL WITH ANDYMAN91!!! I wouldn't even help him out on anything. people like this deserve exactly what they get, but sadly i think that he'll get away with it like most thief's do. All i can hope for is that it'll catch up to him one day and bite him in the *** and he'll have to pay for everything that he's done. Yes i do realize that it is my fault that i actually thought that there was still good trustworthy people in this world but with no way of telling who from who this experience has taught me to unfortunately to trust no one from here on out except for the people close to me. I was advised to contact my moderator about the subject but unfortunately since i paid in a money order and it was a private transaction i know that there is virtually nothing that they can do for me. The 60 bucks i lost im just gonna have to eat, but that does not stop me from warning and doing my best to make everyone aware what kind of scum this man is actually you can't even call a guy like this a man because a man would do right and keep true to his word and his self which this guy has not.

Thanks for reading this and for the help of previous posters who tried to help me.

Old 07-17-2010, 05:19 AM
megawatt00
Hotshot
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by truckrider814
Ok I am not sorry about anything i say on this matter from here on out. This user is just a plain and pure thief. I've been trying to deal with this for over 2 months now. He still has not returned any of my messages, or my money no explanation at all. I tried to find his phone number from searching his address to no avail i'm about to send him a letter through the mail just so i know he'll get it because he has not signed on to his account since the 24th of June so i know he hasn't seen all my messages. I want to warn everyone DO NOT DEAL WITH ANDYMAN91!!! I wouldn't even help him out on anything. people like this deserve exactly what they get, but sadly i think that he'll get away with it like most thief's do. All i can hope for is that it'll catch up to him one day and bite him in the *** and he'll have to pay for everything that he's done. Yes i do realize that it is my fault that i actually thought that there was still good trustworthy people in this world but with no way of telling who from who this experience has taught me to unfortunately to trust no one from here on out except for the people close to me. I was advised to contact my moderator about the subject but unfortunately since i paid in a money order and it was a private transaction i know that there is virtually nothing that they can do for me. The 60 bucks i lost im just gonna have to eat, but that does not stop me from warning and doing my best to make everyone aware what kind of scum this man is actually you can't even call a guy like this a man because a man would do right and keep true to his word and his self which this guy has not.

Thanks for reading this and for the help of previous posters who tried to help me.
Kyle I am going to run this by Admin just to see if there is anything that can be done.

I do apologize for you having to go through this,

Old 07-17-2010, 08:53 AM
big poppa
Post Fiend
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Damn Kyle, like I said earlier, I was taken advanged off but tried to sympathize to the matter but it was getting old fast. Its your god given right to voice you opinion and let it roll I say but there is tons of good folk here that wouldn't do this kind of thing and just hold faith for the rest of us, we're out here, good luck.

Old 07-17-2010, 11:01 PM
truckrider814
Posting Guru

Thank you both of you. Like i said im probably gonna have to eat this one. But i just wanted to warn everyone else so they don't get caught in his trap.

Old 07-18-2010, 06:36 PM
Beechkid
Received 207 Likes on 159 Posts
File a criminal complaint with the US attorney general'soffice in your state- it's called inter-state commerce fraud!

Old 08-07-2010, 08:32 AM
IB Tim
Site Administrator
Received 57 Likes on 30 Posts
I have sent an email.

Old 08-17-2010, 09:10 PM
andyman91
Senior User
Guys,
please read what I am including in quotes here. I just found out about this situation today through a letter that truckman sent me. All I can say is that I offer my sincerest apologies. Please let me know how to further pursue this issue:

Hello sir,
First of all, thank you for sending the letter concerning your business dealings with my little brother. I am *********, the brother of **************, and the actual person that you believe you were dealing with. I set up this account quite a while ago when I was expecting to inherit my grandfather's old F-100. Anyway, my brother ****** (an obviously immature 15 year-old as you can probably tell through his writing skills) began using this account and-unbeknownst to me-took no responsibility in his dealings as can be seen here. I am extremely aggravated about what has happened on this forum and embarrassed that I have to inform you of the situation in this way.
In receiving your letter I was informed of the problem and I can fully identify with your situation. I have been screwed over on the internet before and cannot stand the notion of fellow enthusiasts trying to get one over on their fellow man. Let me start off by saying that I apologize for what has happened so far concerning this matter and I hope that, through this letter, I can shed some light on the situation:
****** was, as he informed you in the last pm, in Germany for the past month however it seems to me that this problem between you and him arose LONG before he even left and it should have been taken care of LONG before that. My parents and I have BOTH laid into him for what has happened and I assure you that things will be made right between him and every member on this board before we are through. I assure you that my parents, nor I, condone any of his actions on this board and that he will be held fully accountable for what he has done-come hell or high water. ****** has a lot of “growing up” to do and I have told him that this process needs to start with correcting things between you and him. I feel very bad about what has happened and, although I do not expect you to feel any better about what has happened concerning my brother, I hope you can give us the chance to “help him along” in making things right.
I am anxiously awaiting your reply. Please let me know that you have received this message and also if there are any other issues that need attention other than what I have specifically mentioned in this letter. Also, if you feel the need, my phone number is (***) ***-**** I will be glad to talk to you via telephone if you so desire. Lastly, my email is **********

Again, please accept my humblest apologies,
James

Last edited by megawatt00; 08-18-2010 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Remove Minors 1st name
Old 12-03-2010, 02:05 PM
BPofMD
FTE Legend

Received 1,081 Likes on 983 Posts
Been a couple of months..... Kyle, did you get restitution ?

Old 12-03-2010, 04:25 PM
truckrider814
Posting Guru

nope sent a few e-mails got a couple responses. seems they had a bad family situation and had to move then later i sent another once i figured they gotten settled in, got a response that he'd be working on it. it's about time that i send another. it's kinda sad tho i've sent my address so many times i'm about to start having to use my toes here shortly. I know it's kinda pitiful to spend this much time over 60 bucks but it was my 60 and im gonna get it back, hell i've done lost how much time it's been trying to get this right too many months have past.

Old 12-04-2010, 03:50 PM
06silvercrew
Posting Guru
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
It becomes a matter of principal, not so much the amount of money. Hope it works out for you!

Quick Reply: Hate to do it!