LOTS of left over 80-97 F series and Bronco parts

Category: Exterior - Body Parts
Price: $0
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (you may select multiples): Fit, S2000, CL, TL & Vigor
Item Condition: WA
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped
Engine: Part suitable for gas truck, Part suitable for diesel truck

I have WAY TOO MANY parts and I need to sell some off and give away others to good homes if only get space for more,

Most fit 80-97 Trucks/Broncos.

Many parts free or almost free to FTE members , many others up for trade for anything from other parts, to beer, cash, whatever depending on what they are.

I'll be working on a list, picks, and craigslist adds and will update as I go. I just hate to see good parts go to scrap without first seeing if anyone could use them.

For now shoot me a PM if you're after something, even if I don't have it I might soon and will take note of what your after, if I come across it it's yours. My trucks tend to multiply.

A few parts of note that come to mind:
-Remains of an 88 F250LD 2WD RC/LB, What's left is in very good shape, cab, front clip, frame, axles, etc W/clean title in hand. Parts or all.

-Pretty sure a NP435 from the above truck.

-Rarish 10.25 Semi-float axle 3.55 gears, still in above truck.

-Complete grey XL interior and vinyl floor, still in above truck.

-Chrome bumper in very good shape, still on above truck

-EFI system/parts 88 4.9, still in above truck

-Most of a blue 88 Ex-Cab Interior, Dash, etc

-Good tilt Column 87-91 AT.

-Sliding rear window 80-97

-Wiring harnesses from 2 88s

-Etc. etc. etc.

Old 10-31-2013, 02:29 AM
slashfan7964
Fleet Mechanic
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
What would it take to get an entire floor pan out of you? Mine is toast in my 85. Or possibly a full cab

Old 10-31-2013, 02:45 AM
BruteFord
Postmaster
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by slashfan7964
What would it take to get an entire floor pan out of you? Mine is toast in my 85. Or possibly a full cab
Only regular cab or floor I have available is an 88. I know a few things are different cab wise between the 80-86 and 87-91 generations, up to you if you can deal with those differences. The good news is that it's in FANTASTIC shape and already red. Bad news is I'm in Washington State so it would take a few bucks to get it to you in New York. I have no problem getting it to a shipper for you if that's what you want to do.

This is the cab/truck the day I brought it home, I'll upload more pics in a few my comp is acting up. Great condition, pretty sure very low miles and not even a rock chip in the hood.

The cab/truck a little while ago before I pulled it in the shop and pulled the front clip and drivetrain.

x

Old 10-31-2013, 05:17 AM
slashfan7964
Fleet Mechanic
Well I'm just trying to figure out what I want to do. Right now we are short on cash due to my mother being terminally ill. The truck is actually my dads but he doesn't get on here so deals go through me. I'm not sure what the differences are between the floors honesty, but I hope I wouldn't have to cut a hole in it for my 4WD shifter. Your truck looks to be a 2WD. It's not a problem though.

I considered an entire cab but the firewall needs to be changed and I don't like the light on the back, plus it doesn't look like yours has the orange lights on top. I have a lot of work done to my cab (CB, etc). The corners are going and the entire drivers side floor is gone for a second time. It is nice that is already in red....it's just shipping charges that are going to cost a fortune. We got lucky with this latest front clip we bought in that regard. The black vinyl/rubber floor needs replacement as well.

How about the center caps? I need 2 for the rear and 1 front one with a hole in it for 4WD. I'd buy them new but I refuse to pay $112 a hubcap. I'm assuming they are for 16" rims correct?

I do also need a complete mirror assembly for the passengers side. The mount for the mirror broke off on that side render all of it useless. In pretty sure I've got a mirror laying around but the whole assembly would be nice.

Does it have a fully red vinyl bench seat? Mines great except for the drivers side which is torn to shreds. Seat belt stuff would be nice too I I can't free my floor mount from the chunk of metal that rotted off and stuck to it and fell through the floor.

I'm considering thinking about doors too but I'm not sure. I've got a blue set laying around but if I can get red ones that would be easier so I don't have to pay an arm and a leg for paint.

This might sound stupid but I'm in need of a radio antenna as well. Mine snapped off years ago in a winter storm which took such a beating on the truck that we parked it and its sat since 2007.

If I had the money I would easily considering buying the whole thing as a parts truck but I can't afford it right now. I'm currently out of a job myself. I do have a friend trying to save up some money and restore a truck on the cheap but I'm afraid shipping the whole thing would be retardedly expensive for her and the truck as a whole.

This is how my rig currently sits. Snow setup. This Is the side that looks halfway decent lol. The other side the front fender is gooonnnneee.

This is what it used to look like (bottom one I shopped to what it looked like before we parked it). Pics taken in early 90s. Normally (this is my summer setup) I'd have a chrome pushbar with black/orange KC lights on it but I had the plow frame here.

Old 10-31-2013, 06:43 AM
BruteFord
Postmaster
Well I'm just trying to figure out what I want to do. Right now we are short on cash due to my mother being terminally ill. The truck is actually my dads but he doesn't get on here so deals go through me. I'm not sure what the differences are between the floors honesty, but I hope I wouldn't have to cut a hole in it for my 4WD shifter. Your truck looks to be a 2WD. It's not a problem though.
I don't think there is a difference in the actual floor but you'll want to ask in the bullnose forum, someone there will know all the cab differences. I only know one for sure and it's easily dealt with, the lower fender bolt is different.

I also think the 4wd shifter goes through the transmission cover not the cab. Yes it is 2WD

I considered an entire cab but the firewall needs to be changed and I don't like the light on the back, plus it doesn't look like yours has the orange lights on top. I have a lot of work done to my cab (CB, etc). The corners are going and the entire drivers side floor is gone for a second time. It is nice that is already in red....it's just shipping charges that are going to cost a fortune. We got lucky with this latest front clip we bought in that regard. The black vinyl/rubber floor needs replacement as well.
Firewall needs to be changed?

Light in the back of the cab, you mean the bed light? I don't think it has one. No it doesn't have the clearance lights but MUCH easier to add the holes for the lights then change the floor, firewall, corners. or really any other body work on the cab.

Look into shipping on uShip.com and get some quotes, might be much cheaper then you think.

It has a nice grey vinyl/rubber floor.

How about the center caps? I need 2 for the rear and 1 front one with a hole in it for 4WD. I'd buy them new but I refuse to pay $112 a hubcap. I'm assuming they are for 16" rims correct?
Center/hub caps are easy, I'll sell ya all 4 for $100. Yes 16" rims, but none of them have holes for the 4wd hubs, you'd have to make the hole or just pop off the fronts when you need 4wd.

I do also need a complete mirror assembly for the passengers side. The mount for the mirror broke off on that side render all of it useless. In pretty sure I've got a mirror laying around but the whole assembly would be nice.
Mirror is easy, I'll toss it in for 5 bucks if I'm already sending you anything substantial.

Does it have a fully red vinyl bench seat? Mines great except for the drivers side which is torn to shreds. Seat belt stuff would be nice too I I can't free my floor mount from the chunk of metal that rotted off and stuck to it and fell through the floor.
It has a grey vinyl seat, I have a red cloth if you're interested. It's from the back of a crew cab so in GREAT shape and back crew cab seats are the same as front crew or regular cab seats.

It has grey seat belts, I also have some reds. They are all 87-91 style and I'm not 100% sure they are the same. Exactly what parts of the seat belt system do you need?

I'm considering thinking about doors too but I'm not sure. I've got a blue set laying around but if I can get red ones that would be easier so I don't have to pay an arm and a leg for paint.
Buy the cab and I'll make a great deal on the doors. Worth it to me to not have to deal with removing them and they seal the cab from the weather.

This might sound stupid but I'm in need of a radio antenna as well. Mine snapped off years ago in a winter storm which took such a beating on the truck that we parked it and its sat since 2007.
Antenna is super easy, I'll toss it in if I'm sending you anything in a big enough box.

If I had the money I would easily considering buying the whole thing as a parts truck but I can't afford it right now. I'm currently out of a job myself. I do have a friend trying to save up some money and restore a truck on the cheap but I'm afraid shipping the whole thing would be retardedly expensive for her and the truck as a whole.
I need to get just a couple more parts off that are already spoken for or I want to keep, then I'd sell all the rest for the same I'd take for the cab. Like with the doors it's worth it to not have to take it apart. Clear title goes with it to.

This is how my rig currently sits. Snow setup. This Is the side that looks halfway decent lol. The other side the front fender is gooonnnneee. .....
I feel bad for you north east guys with the salt and rust it causes. I almost never see rust that bad around here.

Old 10-31-2013, 08:50 AM
slashfan7964
Fleet Mechanic
It all sounds good, ill just need to check with my faker to see what he wants to do.

About the rust....tell me about it. In the current pictures its on its second set of front fenders, 3rd tailgate, 3rd engine etc. it's bad. Luckily when he rebuilt te truck in the early 90s he painted and undercoat e everything. Some paint still remains but most is gone...I made a video showing the underneath but the frame is nearly brand new.

Old 11-01-2013, 02:16 AM
makaibob
Freshman User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
F-series Parts

Hi,

I recently bought an 87 F-350 (4x2 DRW) and it's missing some parts:

* A factory battery hold-down
* A Spare wheel/tire
* An Air deflector (it's the plastic part that goes between the grille and the radiator support at the top); mine's broken
* A clip which holds the temperature cable at the heater box (non-A/C) - Ford PN N802154-S (AG-126).

From what I could see, you wouldn't have the wheel/tire, but I would think the other parts are common to the F-series.

Thanks

Bob J

Old 11-01-2013, 02:42 AM
BruteFord
Postmaster
Originally Posted by makaibob
Hi,

I recently bought an 87 F-350 (4x2 DRW) and it's missing some parts:

* A factory battery hold-down
* A Spare wheel/tire
* An Air deflector (it's the plastic part that goes between the grille and the radiator support at the top); mine's broken
* A clip which holds the temperature cable at the heater box (non-A/C) - Ford PN N802154-S (AG-126).

From what I could see, you wouldn't have the wheel/tire, but I would think the other parts are common to the F-series.

Thanks

Bob J
*I've had 5 of these trucks now and I don't think I've gotten a single factory battery hold down with any of them. They are always gone but there are plenty of aftermarket ones that work. I have a good battery tray though and will look again/keep an eye out for a hold down.
*DRW no, I have plenty of SRW wheels and am on the market for more DRW wheels for my 86 CCLB DRW.
*Air deflector, got that, that's easy, PM me and make an offer.
*The clip, if it's specific to Non-AC only then no, all my trucks had AC stock. I googled the part number and didn't find much, if you can find an image of the clip you need I'll look.

Old 12-07-2013, 06:20 PM
m750
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi, The previous owner of my truck('89 F150) took off the tailgate and hardware from the bed to put a camper shell on the back.

I've got the tailgate with the cables, but I need the parts that attach to the bed. That's the hinges at the bottom, the strikers at the top and whatever secures the cables to the bed. I think that's it.

Here's what I have.

Here's the tailgate and cables.

Left Side:

Right Side:

I don't have the parts diagram to know exactly what I need, so if you see something missing and you have it, I'll want it too.

Thanks!

Old 12-07-2013, 08:39 PM
Island Time
Laughing Gas

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I'm looking for the chrome trim that goes around the windshield on my 90 F150. I don't know if these windshield are the same as the big broncos or not. Any idea? I would need all the trim pieces and clips. For whatever reason the PO removed it.

Old 12-10-2013, 01:33 PM
rchalmers3
Cross-Country
Hello,
For a 1989 F150 4x4 with the 5.0L, I am seeking:

A steering column complete, from the steering gear splines to horn pad
A air box complete, with fasteners, clips and related hardware

Please provide description and price, including shipping to Miami 33122.

Thank you,

Rick

Old 12-10-2013, 05:34 PM
BruteFord
Postmaster
Originally Posted by m750
Hi, The previous owner of my truck('89 F150) took off the tailgate and hardware ....
Sorry I have very little spare tailgate hardware parts and what I do have is 80-86

Old 12-10-2013, 05:36 PM
BruteFord
Postmaster
Originally Posted by Island Time
I'm looking for the chrome trim that goes around the windshield on my 90 F150. I don't know if these windshield are the same as the big broncos or not. Any idea? I would need all the trim pieces and clips. For whatever reason the PO removed it.
That I have, if you would like to come to kent you can just give me a few bucks and take what you need.

Old 12-10-2013, 05:38 PM
BruteFord
Postmaster
Originally Posted by rchalmers3
Hello,
For a 1989 F150 4x4 with the 5.0L, I am seeking:

A steering column complete, from the steering gear splines to horn pad
A air box complete, with fasteners, clips and related hardware

Please provide description and price, including shipping to Miami 33122.

Thank you,

Rick
I have a couple columns available but you didn't specify transmission or trim level, both matter a lot more when it comes to columns then engine or 4wd.

Old 12-12-2013, 06:35 AM
boonslick
Elder User
EVAP Canister

Originally Posted by BruteFord
I have WAY TOO MANY parts and I need to sell some off and give away others to good homes if only get space for more,

Most fit 80-97 Trucks/Broncos.

Many parts free or almost free to FTE members , many others up for trade for anything from other parts, to beer, cash, whatever depending on what they are.

I'll be working on a list, picks, and craigslist adds and will update as I go. I just hate to see good parts go to scrap without first seeing if anyone could use them.

For now shoot me a PM if you're after something, even if I don't have it I might soon and will take note of what your after, if I come across it it's yours. My trucks tend to multiply.

A few parts of note that come to mind:
-Remains of an 88 F250LD 2WD RC/LB, What's left is in very good shape, cab, front clip, frame, axles, etc W/clean title in hand. Parts or all.

-Pretty sure a NP435 from the above truck.

-Rarish 10.25 Semi-float axle 3.55 gears, still in above truck.

-Complete grey XL interior and vinyl floor, still in above truck.

-Chrome bumper in very good shape, still on above truck

-EFI system/parts 88 4.9, still in above truck

-Most of a blue 88 Ex-Cab Interior, Dash, etc

-Good tilt Column 87-91 AT.

-Sliding rear window 80-97

-Wiring harnesses from 2 88s

-Etc. etc. etc.
Hello and good morning Brute Ford.

I have a 87 5.0L F150 and I need a EVAP Canister (Charcoal Filled) that is just below the battery.

Mine has a hole in the top and I have been informed that fuel vapors may leak out causing a fire/explosion.

Please advise and thanks!

Boon

Quick Reply: LOTS of left over 80-97 F series and Bronco parts