Notices

offroad & 4x4 b/s thread

Old 10-27-2013, 07:39 AM
fatdan460
Post Fiend
fatdan460 has a great reputation on FTE.fatdan460 has a great reputation on FTE.fatdan460 has a great reputation on FTE.fatdan460 has a great reputation on FTE.fatdan460 has a great reputation on FTE.
offroad & 4x4 b/s thread

let teh b/s'ing begin!!

Old 10-27-2013, 08:48 AM
hav24wheel
FTE Chapter Leader
hav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputation
Could have swore there was a BS thread in this section already.

O wait, all the treads are! Lmao

Old 10-27-2013, 08:51 AM
alpha/omega
Post Fiend
alpha/omega is a name known to allalpha/omega is a name known to allalpha/omega is a name known to allalpha/omega is a name known to allalpha/omega is a name known to allalpha/omega is a name known to all
Probably not

Old 10-27-2013, 09:13 AM
tjc transport
i ain't rite
tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by hav24wheel View Post
Could have swore there was a BS thread in this section already.

there was, but someone dared me to close it.

and this one will be closed too, if it gets out of hand.

Old 10-27-2013, 09:23 AM
fatdan460
Post Fiend
fatdan460 has a great reputation on FTE.fatdan460 has a great reputation on FTE.fatdan460 has a great reputation on FTE.fatdan460 has a great reputation on FTE.fatdan460 has a great reputation on FTE.
dave, you can swim and talk about tread all you want in here. i won't judge you.

while we wait weeks at a time for a question better than "will 37's fit with an elebenty inch lift?" we can kill the time here.

since we aren't allowed to be blunt and honest with newbs anymore i plan to just blow as much sunshine up their :expletive deleted:'s as possible and allow them to believe they are perfect little flowers, since the majority of people coming to fte for help are 18 year old idiots who have lived a whole life of getting participation trophies and don't understand failure and reasoning. kinder, gentler, all that kind of :expletive deleted: like the rest of america is used to nowadays. you know, the reasons this country has gone to :expletive deleted: since political correctness and kindness take presidence over help and honesty.

fte just got softer than enzyte bob's :expletive deleted: after running out of his monthly supply. i'll never understand a language filter on a forum if you aren't allowed to speak your mind freely.

p.s. a mod probably shouldn't trip the language filter when mentioning the rules and how we should follow them because the rest of the site says we can be starstarstarstarstarstarstar's sometimes

Old 10-27-2013, 09:28 AM
2006lariat
Post Fiend
2006lariat has a superb reputation2006lariat has a superb reputation2006lariat has a superb reputation2006lariat has a superb reputation2006lariat has a superb reputation2006lariat has a superb reputation2006lariat has a superb reputation2006lariat has a superb reputation2006lariat has a superb reputation2006lariat has a superb reputation2006lariat has a superb reputation
So........Can I run 46" tire's on a 1994 ranger, with a 16" lift? Will the stock 2.2ltr 5 speed turn them ok? Should I bead lock the wheel's.......I will be hitting some pretty nasty speed bump's!
Are Thornbird's a good choice?
I had a wicked-pissa good time pulling ATV's out with 3/16 30 chain. Had to Jerk them a couple times.

What locker do you recommend for the stock front/rear?
What is the best method for building a Jib Crane?

Old 10-27-2013, 09:54 AM
fatdan460
Post Fiend
^

Old 10-27-2013, 10:08 AM
2006lariat
Post Fiend
2006lariat has a superb reputation2006lariat has a superb reputation2006lariat has a superb reputation2006lariat has a superb reputation2006lariat has a superb reputation2006lariat has a superb reputation2006lariat has a superb reputation2006lariat has a superb reputation2006lariat has a superb reputation2006lariat has a superb reputation2006lariat has a superb reputation
Think the method of lift for the rear would best be accomplished, using 3 block's stacked on each other? I was thinking 2 4" block's, sandwiching a 5" block? Will this work?
I just ordered Chrome door handles, So I should be able to get in and out easier!

Old 10-27-2013, 10:59 AM
77mud
Post Fiend
77mud has a very good reputation on FTE.77mud has a very good reputation on FTE.77mud has a very good reputation on FTE.77mud has a very good reputation on FTE.
damn did I miss alot by not participating yesterday.

Old 10-27-2013, 11:29 AM
alpha/omega
Post Fiend
alpha/omega is a name known to allalpha/omega is a name known to allalpha/omega is a name known to allalpha/omega is a name known to allalpha/omega is a name known to allalpha/omega is a name known to all
Originally Posted by tjc transport View Post
there was, but someone dared me to close it.

and this one will be closed too, if it gets out of hand.

Tom,
I never said close the bs thread. I said close the whole off road section if its what the powers that be want. Otherwise there has to be a reason IB/FTE keeps it open while constantly holding the threat of closing it over our head for no less than 10 years.

Dan,
I also know that not all of IBs forums have such ridiculous language filters. Some actually do not have any filter at all. Most of what we have here was previous owner implemented and modified over time to fit their self imposed needs.

Old 10-27-2013, 12:31 PM
tjc transport
i ain't rite
tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
the two rules that are abused in this forum:
Personal Conduct . Post language and material suitable for the home or office. Do not post foul language, racial epithets or sexually explicit content in any form. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Posting for the purpose of gaining access to additional features of the site is not allowed.

Issues with Moderation and Site Policy. If a situation arises in which you have a problem or conflict with the Moderation Team of FTE or FTE Site Policy, please contact an Administrator through email or private messaging systems rather than in open forum.

Old 10-27-2013, 01:09 PM
77mud
Post Fiend
77mud has a very good reputation on FTE.77mud has a very good reputation on FTE.77mud has a very good reputation on FTE.77mud has a very good reputation on FTE.
Yall two kiss and make up!

Old 10-27-2013, 01:29 PM
captain p4
Post Fiend
captain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud of
10 years and 8k posts later ..

Every few months someone gets their manties in a bunch and decides to "enforce the rules", some people get some infractions, people bish, then in a few weeks its business as usual.

#meh

Old 10-27-2013, 01:53 PM
alpha/omega
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by tjc transport View Post
Issues with Moderation and Site Policy. If a situation arises in which you have a problem or conflict with the Moderation Team of FTE or FTE Site Policy, please contact an Administrator through email or private messaging systems rather than in open forum.

And that rule is great fine and wonderful if it actually worked. Who are we going to complain to? A moderator about another moderator? How well does anyone with half a brain think that would work?

It was all a lot better when Adrian was the off road forums mod. He went to bat for us and made it right. Now the regulars are standing at the plate against multiple pitchers throwing beam ***** without a bat, helmet or cup.

Paul is right though. 9+ years and 12k+ post later I'm still here. I've seen the wave after wave of enforced rules and numerous moderators come and go. This too shall pass.

Old 10-27-2013, 02:00 PM
captain p4
Post Fiend
captain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud of
#win so hard, FTE acts like its going to ban me, but won't
#:flip:

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: offroad & 4x4 b/s thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.