2004 - 2008 F150 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008 Ford F150's with 5.4 V8, 4.6 V8 engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any More Picks Jamesfx4guy?

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2003, 10:26 AM
ArtsBest
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Or did you get "busted" for breaking Ford's so called "embargo?" We could use some more shots of the Lariat version. With the legite 18" tire combination, I might add. NOT this Mickey Mouse setup that all of us on this post are compaining about. Why would Ford NOT show these auto analysts from the various medias the REAL version of the trucks that we potential buyers might be interested in? After all, positive "print" can NOT in any way hurt future sales.

Old 06-19-2003, 12:15 PM
MXZ600
New User

ya, don't make sense why they are showing off the rims that nobody likes or will buy. the pics I want are of a regular cab fx4 in other than black, can't see any features with black. some under belly pics and interior pics, of regular cab.

Old 06-19-2003, 02:25 PM
Mil1ion
New User
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Hve any of you gone through the Webmasters 2004 reveal albums ?
There are tons of photos in them.

Old 06-19-2003, 02:53 PM
ArtsBest
Elder User

Excuse my ignorance, but how does one locate these 04' reveal albums on this web site?

Old 06-19-2003, 03:07 PM
Mil1ion
New User
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Find a post that the Webmaster has made and click his gallery link or go directly to the galleries and sort by *Views*(Click the word views) first >
That page should have 4 albums of his.

Old 06-19-2003, 03:29 PM
jamesfx4guy
Junior User

it wasn't me who photographed these new trucks i merely passed on the good pics to the other web sites for everyone to enjoy!!!....they were taken by:
PiThetaTKE
Junior Member on- f15o online

.................................................. ....................................
Well, I figured out where these trucks were....Jennings Anderson in Boerne, TX - just outside of San Antonio.

They had two sitting out front and about 40+ in the back. I believe is was just about every configuration possible. Over the next week they will be letting the media perform a side-by-side test vs. Dodge, Chevy and Toyota (all on the lot also). Every major magazines and auto editors are involved.

I snapped a few pics after sneaking around back with the garage guys. If you have any question about these babies, let me know. I will be heading back out tonight or tomorrow, so..if you have a more specific picture you would like let me know and I will try to capture it for you.

These trucks look even better in person!!!
.................................................. .....................................
we can only hope that he'll be posting some more although he did provide quite a few no? hopefullly he was not arrested by the ford police had his nice digital camera confiscated and forced to drive a dodge or chevy & doin ' hard time in the upcoming media test drives!!! or maybe he said forgetaboutit!!! once he knew ford was on to him huh!!

Old 06-22-2003, 12:01 AM
jmmk
Freshman User

My guess Ford put the "17s" on cause the trucks would have a little more power & handling & ride would be better.