Y-block4ever forum??

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2013, 01:42 AM
jimcar-9
Posting Guru
Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts
Y-block4ever forum??

Anyone knows what have happened?

The only responce I´we gotten the last 2 weeks are, the one I got occasionally, once an a while over the year .

Is it shut down or is the webmaster, sick

Server Error in '/' Application.<hr color="silver" SIZE="1" width="100%">

Directory 'C:\DWASFiles\Sites\yblocksforever\VirtualDirector y0\site\wwwroot\Globalization\globalization' does not exist. Failed to start monitoring file changes.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Directory 'C:\DWASFiles\Sites\yblocksforever\VirtualDirector y0\site\wwwroot\Globalization\globalization' does not exist. Failed to start monitoring file changes.

Source Error:

<table width="100%" bgColor="#ffffcc"><tbody><tr><td><code>An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.</code> </td></tr></tbody></table>
Stack Trace:

<table width="100%" bgColor="#ffffcc"><tbody><tr><td><code>
[HttpException (0x80070002): Directory 'C:\DWASFiles\Sites\yblocksforever\VirtualDirector y0\site\wwwroot\Globalization\globalization' does not exist. Failed to start monitoring file changes.] System.Web.FileChangesMonitor.FindDirectoryMonitor (String dir, Boolean addIfNotFound, Boolean throwOnError) +334 System.Web.FileChangesMonitor.StartMonitoringPath( String alias, FileChangeEventHandler callback, FileAttributesData& fad) +805 System.Web.Caching.CacheDependency.Init(Boolean isPublic, String[] filenamesArg, String[] cachekeysArg, CacheDependency dependency, DateTime utcStart) +2558 System.Web.Caching.CacheDependency..ctor(String filename, DateTime start) +113 System.Web.Caching.CacheDependency..ctor(String filename) +56 InstantASP.Common.XML.XMLDocument.LoadResourceFile (String m_Path, Boolean ApplyFormatting) +1049 InstantASP.Common.XML.XMLDocument.GetValue(String sKey, String sXMLPath, String sSortColumn) +141 InstantASP.Common.Globalization.Resources.ObtainKe y(String Key, String ReplacementText, String Culture, String ResourceFile) +174 InstantASP.Common.Globalization.Resources.GetKey(S tring Key, String Culture) +127 InstantASP.InstantForum.UI.Controls.ForumOptions.I nitialize(Control ctlSkin) +724 InstantASP.Common.UI.Base.SkinControl.OnInit(Event Args e) +228 InstantASP.InstantForum.UI.Base.SkinControl.OnInit (EventArgs e) +123 System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +333 System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +210 System.Web.UI.Control.AddedControl(Control control, Int32 index) +198 System.Web.UI.ControlCollection.Add(Control child) +80 InstantASP.Common.UI.Base.SkinControl.OnInit(Event Args e) +601 InstantASP.InstantForum.UI.Base.SkinControl.OnInit (EventArgs e) +123 System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +333 System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +210 System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +210 System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +210 System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +210 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +378</pre></code></td></tr></tbody></table>

Old 08-23-2013, 03:28 PM
charliemccraney
Cargo Master
Received 51 Likes on 46 Posts
It's working for me.

Y-Blocksforever Forums
or the home page
Y-Blocksforever

Old 08-26-2013, 04:46 AM
jimcar-9
Posting Guru
The homepage works on both my computer and smartphone.
But the forum part only works on the smartphone (xperia) but not with the computer.

Old 08-26-2013, 08:32 AM
jimcar-9
Posting Guru
When I tried Google Chrome the forum worked just fine. But with IE 9 I get the error message in first post.

Old 08-26-2013, 08:41 AM
jimcar-9
Posting Guru
when I tried to log in the same error message turned up.

Now I am out in the cold again

Old 08-26-2013, 01:58 PM
The Master Cylinder
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Best to contact the Forum Modulator Ted @ Eaton Balancing | www.eatonbalancing.com