1956 - Chopped, Sectioned, with a S^3 engine (Supercharged-Straight-Six) - Page 5 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Older, Classic & Antique Trucks > 1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks
Reload this Page >

1956 - Chopped, Sectioned, with a S^3 engine (Supercharged-Straight-Six)

Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

1956 - Chopped, Sectioned, with a S^3 engine (Supercharged-Straight-Six)

Old 01-19-2017, 09:49 AM
clintonvillian
Elder User
clintonvillian has a great reputation on FTE.clintonvillian has a great reputation on FTE.clintonvillian has a great reputation on FTE.clintonvillian has a great reputation on FTE.clintonvillian has a great reputation on FTE.

This is how it sits..........it has been dead for awhile. I have been hoarding parts for it. My shop will be finished this spring, so I can get back to work. IF my back holds out (spondy with a few herniations) been a trying year or so. AND IF I quit taking on more projects........

Old 01-19-2017, 09:51 AM
clintonvillian
Elder User
clintonvillian has a great reputation on FTE.clintonvillian has a great reputation on FTE.clintonvillian has a great reputation on FTE.clintonvillian has a great reputation on FTE.clintonvillian has a great reputation on FTE.

Trailer I rebuilt, you can see my shop in the background (tan and green).

Old 01-19-2017, 09:51 AM
clintonvillian
Elder User

And finishing the interior.

Old 01-19-2017, 11:20 AM
bjmayberry2
Postmaster
bjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant future
Pretty nice looking shop interior I'd settle for a level floor

Old 01-19-2017, 03:36 PM
topmoo
Postmaster
topmoo has a spectacular reputation.topmoo has a spectacular reputation.topmoo has a spectacular reputation.topmoo has a spectacular reputation.topmoo has a spectacular reputation.topmoo has a spectacular reputation.topmoo has a spectacular reputation.topmoo has a spectacular reputation.topmoo has a spectacular reputation.topmoo has a spectacular reputation.topmoo has a spectacular reputation.
That is a beautiful looking place, shop, and trailer. Nice! Hope your back gets better.

Old 01-19-2017, 09:38 PM
pholmes350
Senior User
pholmes350 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Like the shop. Be sure and post pics of that supercharged straight six when you get there. I gotta see that!

Old 01-19-2017, 09:46 PM
Silver54
Elder User
Silver54 has much to be proud ofSilver54 has much to be proud ofSilver54 has much to be proud ofSilver54 has much to be proud ofSilver54 has much to be proud ofSilver54 has much to be proud ofSilver54 has much to be proud ofSilver54 has much to be proud ofSilver54 has much to be proud of
Nice shop!

Old 11-12-2017, 02:26 PM
clintonvillian
Elder User
Made some progress, got the top of the cab blasted inside and out. Put it in some weldable primer.

Gonna put KBS on the inner portions, weld it up, and once everything else is done, I will blast the whole cab and get it in epoxy.

Old 11-12-2017, 02:34 PM
56panelford
Posting Legend
56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation
Is that still stock height for the roof.? You were thinking of chopping it at one time weren't you..?

Old 11-12-2017, 02:40 PM
clintonvillian
Elder User
I tipped the front down about an inch. But did it in the roof, not in the pillars.

Old 11-28-2017, 12:04 PM
clintonvillian
Elder User

Spent Thanksgiving week building my benches and table. Getting closer to getting back to the truck full time.

Old 11-28-2017, 04:58 PM
jakevidrine
Senior User
jakevidrine is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.jakevidrine is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
You've made great progress on the rust repairs... once that nightmare is finished you get to start with the fun part, the engine build!

Old 11-28-2017, 08:22 PM
bobbytnm
Roast em' if you got 'em
bobbytnm has a brilliant futurebobbytnm has a brilliant futurebobbytnm has a brilliant futurebobbytnm has a brilliant futurebobbytnm has a brilliant futurebobbytnm has a brilliant futurebobbytnm has a brilliant futurebobbytnm has a brilliant futurebobbytnm has a brilliant futurebobbytnm has a brilliant futurebobbytnm has a brilliant future
Glad to see you back at it.
I have serious shop envy!!

Bobby

Old 11-29-2017, 07:44 AM
Silver54
Elder User
Silver54 has much to be proud ofSilver54 has much to be proud ofSilver54 has much to be proud ofSilver54 has much to be proud ofSilver54 has much to be proud ofSilver54 has much to be proud ofSilver54 has much to be proud ofSilver54 has much to be proud ofSilver54 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by bobbytnm View Post
Glad to see you back at it.
I have serious shop envy!!

Bobby
Ditto what bobby said,

Fantastic Shop and very clean, always good to see young helpers too, but since you have Batman helping you it should be done in no time!

Old 02-13-2018, 09:22 AM
Sergdman
New User
Sergdman is starting off with a positive reputation.
Great progress, can't wait to see the finishes beast.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 1956 - Chopped, Sectioned, with a S^3 engine (Supercharged-Straight-Six)

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.